剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表
我去拿冰
I'll get the ice.
趁你忙着
Hey, while you're at it,
把莎拉·简叫来
why don't you go find Sarah Jane?
让她来这
Bring her in here.
兄弟们都想见她
The boys would love to meet her.
我实在是
You know, I can't say that I like
不喜欢你这态度 新人
your attitude, probate.
狙击手的命令必须得听
Sniper gave you boys orders.
听命令和刚那事还是有区别的
There's a difference between taking orders and this.
那就看看你走人的时候
Well, let's see if you know the difference
知不知道什么是区别
by the time you leave.
这个
This one here,
是我在德夫林去蹲之前搞的
I got just before Devlin went in for the long bid.
蹲
Bid?
蹲监狱
Prison.
蹲了九年啊
Nine years that time.
有这纹身我就不会忘记他的丑脸了
I got it so I wouldn't forget his ugly face.
肯定很难熬啊
Must have been a hard time.
难熬也得熬啊
Well, it is what you make of it.
就是那时候我开始玩墨水
That's when I got into ink.
我开始学 考了执照
I apprenticed, I got my license.
最后还干得不错
Turned out to be a really good thing in the end.
你是纹身干得不错吗
You do well as a tattoo artist?
当你可以以1小时1千的费用
When you can charge rock stars a grand an hour
给一个摇滚明星的屁♥股♥上画墨水
to pound ink onto their asses,
应该是干得不错吧
you're doin' okay.
所以你找到了成功的方法
So you found a way to succeed,
并且你的情感也因此维持
and your relationship survived too.
太棒了
That's amazing.
德夫林也没有
Well, it's not like Dev wasted
完全浪费那九年
the whole nine years either.
他也在不断提升
He improved himself too.
他在你眼中不已经是完美的了吗
I thought he was already perfect?
这个嘛
Well...
他拿到了函授学位 拿了还不止一个
He got a correspondence degree, and then he got another,
他还拿了个黑带 还考了个博士
and then he went for the black belt and got his Ph.D.
博士 什么专业
A Ph.D.? In what?
政♥治♥哲学
Political philosophy.
写了一篇关于马基雅弗利的论文
Wrote his thesis on Machiavelli.
但他他马基亚维利做派了 不想聊这事
But he's too Machiavellian to ever brag about it.
以貌取人行不通啊
Never judge a book by its cover.
他同样也是个刺头 像他的外表那样的刺头
Nah, he's every bit the prick he seems to be.
我去上厕所
You know what? I need to use the ladies'.
你去吗
You wanna come?
不用了 你去吧
No, I'm good. You go ahead.
你想看看我的设计吗
You wanna see some of my designs?
纹身设计
For tattoo art?
当然了
Yeah, you bet.
来吧 小心脚下
Come on. Watch your step.
看起来他们都
Looks like they're all gathering around
围在那边的火
that fire out there.
我得休息一下
Look, I need a break, man.
去看看莎拉·简
I wanna go check on Sarah Jane.
5分钟
Five minutes.
我信任你
I trusted you.
你的工作就是送货 你还没送到
Your business is delivery, and you failed to deliver.
现在你欠我的
Now you owe me.
我的卡车也让劫了
Yeah, well, it was my truck that got jacked.
你有损失 我也有损失
You lost something, I lost something,
还是在你的地盘上发生的
and it happened on your turf.
我们都有损失
We all lost something.
我们知道是蛆虫帮干的
But we know the Maggots did it,
我们现在要想办法拿回来
and now we're taking steps to get it back.
把这魔法粉末放在锡纸片上
So, you see you got the magic stuff in the foil.
在下面点火
Light the fire under the foil,
然后要确认你已经准备好了
and just have to make sure you ready
当这个烟漂上来的时候
when the smoke comes like...
你什么毛病
Hey, hey, hey... What is wrong with you?
小家伙 你还好吗
Hey, little man, you okay?
你父母呢
Where are your parents at?
想找他们吗
Wanna go find 'em?
跟我来
Come with me.
我来吧 你不应该在吧台那吗
Here, I'll take him. Shouldn't you be at the bar?
休息时间 莎拉·简呢
Taking a break. Where's Sarah Jane?
很安全 她没事
Safe. She's doing fine.
让她来找我
Okay, tell her to come find me.
走吧
Come on, buddy.
你什么毛病
What's the matter with you, man?
那只是个孩子
That was a kid.
和你有什么关系 新人
What's it to you, probate, hm?
注意和有帮徽的人说话的方式
Watch how you talk to a patch.
这就完了
Oh, yeah, is that all you are?
有个帮徽就了不起了
A patch?
对对对 大厨
Right, Chef.
拯救儿童
Save the children.
你想成为不法之徒的硬汉是吗
You wanna be an Outlaw tough guy, hm?
看见了吗
See this?
看见了吗
See this, hm?
这就是你必须要干的事
This is the business you have to fight for.
好好记住
Get it in there.
很高兴能见到一个艺术家
It's nice to meet a fellow artist,
尤其是在这个场景下
especially in this scene.
我不知道我算不算艺术家
I don't know if I'm an artist yet.
这些太棒了
These are incredible.
谢谢
Thanks.
纸上看是这样
You know, one thing on paper,
但纹到皮肤上就栩栩如生了
but they really come to life on skin.
你皮肤真好啊
You have got amazing skin.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
玩得太开心了
You know, I've been having such a good time,
都忘了吃东西了
I forgot to eat.
你饿吗
You hungry?
我 有点饿
Yeah... Yeah, I guess I am.
你在这等一下
Okay, well, why don't you wait here?
我拿点烤肉 我们
I'll go get us some barbecue, and then we can pick up
再继续聊
where we left off.
咱这边的派对比那边有意思多了 对吧
This party's way more fun than that one out there, right?
当然
Mm-hm. Definitely.
好
Good.
科兹
Cozy?
你在这啊
Well, there you are.
科兹回来吗
Cozy comin' back soon?
剧中包含暴♥力♥及吸毒内容
_ 切勿模仿
你是要杀了你♥爸♥爸吗
Hey, Kool-Aid, you gonna kill your daddy or what?
对啊
Yeah.
好啊 让我们看看
Alright, let's see it.
梅雷迪思
Meredith.
你去吧台那
How about you mosey up to the bar,
叫你男人还有其他人
and get your old man and the others
让他们来篝火这
and bring 'em down to the fire?
要是你不介意的话
If you don't mind.
有时间吗 我想和你聊聊
Hey, you got a sec? I need to talk to you...
魔鬼想让你们去篝火那
Hey, guys, The Devil wants you over at the fire.
莎拉·简呢
Where's Sarah Jane?
她没事 她和科兹
She's fine. She's with Cozy.
科兹是谁
Who's Cozy?
魔鬼的女人
The Devil's old lady.
没事 走吧
It's all good. Come on, let's go.
大厨
Chef?
剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表