剧集 | 方格斯的奇幻旅程(2015) | 导航列表
还没扭下来呢 - Daryl
Not quite off. - Daryl.
愿你安息
Peace be with you!
Wendy
Wendy!
来吧 - 搭把手 好吗
Come on. - Give me a hand on me, okay?
起来
Get up.
Hardener先生和太太 我觉得你们该离开了
Mr. and Mrs. Hardener. I think it's time you should be going.
走吧
Come on.
我们必须赶快离开
We must leave immediately.
真高兴你来了
I'm so glad you came.
你想干嘛 - Lucy Hedge
What are you doing? - Lucy Hedge?
你觉得你♥爸♥爸会介意
Do you think your father would mind
我们借用他的车吗
if we appropriated his vehicle?
我爸爸什么都不会介意的
My Dad never minds anything.
你会开吗 - 不可能那么难的
Can you make it go? - It can't be that difficult.
DarylDaryl都会开
Daryldaryl does it.
他还是个蠢人 所以他会把钥匙留在车上
He's also a dipstick, so he'll have left the keys in.
对 好极了
Yup. Bingo.
"好极了"
"Bingo"?
好极了 霉德 坐后面去
Bingo. Mouldy, in the back.
Lucy Hedge 再见
Lucy Hedge, goodbye.
假如我们会接吻的话
If there's going to be any kissing,
那也是我吻你 好吗
it's gonna be me doing it to you, okay?
好的
Okay.
哦 好哇
Oh, now.
这可太甜蜜了
That is so sweet.
怎么啦
What?
好像开得还挺好的
Seems to be going all right.
在后面待得还好吗 霉德
All well in the back there, Mouldy?
霉德
Mould?
哦 我的泥啊 哦 方格菌
Oh, my Bog! Oh, Fungus.
别慌
Don't panic.
呃 我做个精巧的操作就好了
Er, I shall do a delicate manoeuvre.
哦 现在我明白如何后退了
Oh, that's going backwards sorted out.
Lucy - Lucy
Lucy? - Lucy!
Lucy
Lucy!
Lucy 从货车里出来
Lucy! Get out of the van!
Lucy - 你在干 出来
Lucy! - What are you... Get...
快上我的车 - 去哪了我的
Get in my car! - Where's my...
跟着那辆车
Follow it.
来吧 出发
Come on! Go!
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
我不知道 亲哀的
I don't know, drear.
当它不工作的时候 DarylDaryl就会这么做
Whenever it doesn't work, Daryldaryl does this.
我觉得他在和它交谈
I think he talks to it.
现在听着
Now, look here.
我很担心我儿子
I am rather concerned about my son.
我想你能不能 - 方格菌
I wonder if you could see your way... - Fungus!
妈妈
Mom!
快进来 快进来
Get in! Get in!
霉德在那个橙色的管子里
Mould's in the orange tube.
我屁♥股♥后面还跟了辆机车
I've got a bike right up my bum!
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
撞她 - 哦 别胡扯了
Ram her! - Oh, don't be ridiculous!
快点啊
Come on!
出来
Come on!
好了 把这个放在裤子后面
Right. Stick this down the back of your pants,
放进去
on the inside.
你想让我帮你吗
Do you want me to do it for you?
行了 你走我旁边
Right, you walk next to me.
你要试着逃跑 我就把你的脑袋拧下来
You try and run, I'll twist your head off.
别伤害那个女孩 - 哦 别那么多戏了
Don't hurt the girl! - Oh, don't be so melodramatic.
我想折磨你♥爸♥爸再杀了我妹妹
I want to torture your father and murder my sister,
我对她没兴趣 我又不是个怪物 你知道
I've no interest in her. I'm not a monster, you know.
开个玩笑 我是个怪物
Just kidding. I am a monster.
哦 好孩子 吓到了就放屁吧 就这样
Ooh. Atta boy. Fart when you're frightened. Just the job.
嗨
Coo-ee!
你是污魔怪吗 - 是的
Are you a Bogeyman? - Yes.
才不是 - 你伤到霉德了
Wrong. - You're hurting Mould.
哦 你还在这儿呢
Oh... Are you still here?
是的 这么做确实对他有伤害
Yes. It does hurt when I do that.
和传统观念不同
Contrary to general opinion,
青春期男孩放屁的总量是有限制的
there is a limit to the amount teenage boys can fart.
当我杀了我妹妹的时候
When I kill my sister,
他会因为放屁过多而死
he'll fart so much he'll die.
你在乎什么 快走开 你让我感到无聊
What do you care? Shove off, you bore me.
妈妈
Mum!
是她把你搞成这样的吗
Did she do this to you?
而且她把那个人类孩子带进了污魔王国
And she has entered Bogeydom with the human child?
你们把儿子养得很好
Your son is very well-brought-up.
我猜他很能放屁吧
I imagine he farts a great deal?
特别是当他紧张的时候
Especially when he's anxious.
那么毫无胜算了
Then all is lost.
只是政♥权♥崩塌将降临到污魔王国的头上了
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the Bogeyworld.
方格菌 你个污水养的
Fungus, son of Bilge.
你是打算在地表世界跟你的胶水脸朋友待着
Are you planning to stick Up Top with your little gluey friend,
还是过来帮我救霉德
or come with me and rescue Mould?
我们一起吗
Together?
我们有的是时间来给你瞎扯
There'll be time enough for your ploppy nonsense
先要救出我们的儿子
when we have our son.
快点
Come on.
烂稀达 是你吗
Rancida? Is that you?
是我啊 霉杜
It's me, Mildew.
她对我们做了什么
What has she done to us?
霉德
Mould.
不 不要啊 求你了
No! Oh, no! Please!
那可是我父亲的朋友
That's my father's friend.
还有为他们服务的污魔小姐
And that's the Bogeylady who serves them.
就知道她会是个金发妞
Knew she'd be a blonde.
难怪你爹经常跑来喝酒
Your father drinks too much.
而且我也不喜欢他的朋友
And I don't like his friends.
什么声音这么吵 蚵林奇警官
What is that noise, Officer Clench?
我无法忍♥受这么吵闹
I will not have noise.
是您的姐姐 女王陛下
It is your sister, Your Horror.
她正在破坏污魔王国
She is devastating Bogeydom.
根据记载 蚵林奇
It is written, Clench.
我没有姐妹
I have no sister.
尽管如此 的确是她在制♥造♥混乱
Nevertheless, that's what she's doing.
能造成永久变身的武器吗
The Weapon of permanent face-fold?
正是
It's here.
够了
Enough!
我 污泥 腹股沟腺妍 衣媛体 痘珍 痰加格娜 鼻涕汤
I, Sludge Bubonica Chlamydia Poxtruss Phlegmgargla Snotsoup,
以所有臭味的名义命令你
command you in the name of all that smells...
噢 省省你的虫词滥调吧
Oh, put a worm in it.
好了 真是够了
Right, that's it.
快逮捕这个让人厌恶的人
Take this disagreeable person
然后把她丢入不归沼泽
and chuck her in the Swamp of No Return.
霉德 - 不许再靠近了
Mould! - That's close enough.
好了 年轻人
Right, young man.
我们需要你来一波巨量的强烈臭气
We need a truly torrential guff out of you.
现在不害怕了吗 吼
Not frightened any more? Boo!
把我永远变成个干净人呀 菌多利亚
Make me a permanent Drycleaner, Bactoria.
我怕什么啊 你伤害不了我
What do I care? You can't hurt me.
实际上 我可以 我可以给你特别的双倍剂量
Actually, I can. I can give you the same special double dose
就跟我将要给我妹妹的一样
I'm just about to give my sister.
你就永远是那样了
That'll make you permanent
而且你所有的内脏都会溶解掉
and it'll dissolve all your internal organs.
所以 你也可以辩解说你活不到永远
So, you could argue not quite that permanent.
抓住她
Get her!
不管怎么说 我是你的话就不会插手这事了
Either way, I wouldn't bother with it if I were you.
啊 我没有预料到呀
Well, I never.