剧集 | 方格斯的奇幻旅程(2015) | 导航列表
痛死我了
Agony.
你的变身可能需要微调 小臭心
Your fold might need a little bit of a tweak, my sourheart.
我大胆猜一下
I'm taking an almighty punt,here.
你是污魔怪方格菌吗
But are you Fungus the Bogeyman?
老滚
Wallow.
好家伙 这就是变身吧
Well, well. So, this is folding.
我能
Can I just...
天呐 方格菌 糟透了
Oh, Bog, Fung, that's terrible.
你怎么忍♥受得了
How can you bear it?
等我回到家
When I get home,
我要直奔克林餐厅 吃到四个胃都撑饱
I'm going straight down The King, for a right fourstomachsful.
不 恐怕不可能了
No. I'm afraid that's not going to happen.
我被餐厅禁止了吗 - 更糟 老兄
Have I been barred? - Worse, old scum.
女王把你们全家都被革除污魔籍了
Snotsoup's had you all excombogeycated.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
别 告诉我们该怎么办
Don't. Just tell us what to do.
方格菌 我们怎么办
Fungus, what do we do?
我们要永久变身了
We face-fold permanently.
我们留在这里 在地表上
We stay up here, on the surface.
度过我们的余生
For the rest of our lives.
当干净人
As Drycleaners.
我们还能怎么办
What else can we do?
哦 老天
Oh, my bog.
你看起来很 干净
You look so, scrubbed.
哦 还真是 天翻地覆的变身
Oh, that's, that's a cracking fold, old scab.
亲爱的 都饿坏了吧
Now, my hungry direlings,
干净人经常会放些供品在路边
the Drys often leave offerings by the roadside,
我也不懂为什么 宗教神灵之类的吧
I don't know why. Spiritual thing, I expect but
总之呢 我想办法搞了点人类婴儿尿布
anyway, I've managed to bag a brace of human baby bum bags.
应该能挑着吃点
Should be something worth picking out of those.
方格菌
Fungus.
我们就像没了壳的蜗牛
We're like soggies without our shells out here.
我们不能只靠偶尔找点婴儿尿布过活
We can't get by on the occasional human baby bum bag.
我们需要帮助 地表居民的帮助
We need help. Surface-dweller help.
找到值得信任的干净人
From a Dry we can trust.
不 绝对不要
No! Absolutely not.
早知道就打个赌了
I should've put money on it.
你会夹着尾巴回到这里
You coming back here with your tail between your legs.
来吧 方格菌有屁就放
Come on, Fungus, spit it out.
不是让你真放啊 我刚洗过台阶
Not literally, I've just washed that step.
我决定代表我们全家
I have decided on behalf of my family
我们需要 - 你当然需要
that we need... - Of course you do.
你的帮助 - 我们 哪里来的我们
Your help. - We? Where's this we?
我只看到一个可怜的变身的前任污魔怪
I see one pathetic face-folded ex-Bogeyman,
在我的门前乞求
begging at my door.
我还不太会这些
I can't get the hang of these...
所以 你需要我的帮助
So you need my help.
说出来 方格菌
Say it, Fungus.
说 "Eve 经历了这一切
Say, "Eve, after all this time.
我需要你"
I need you."
我需要你 Eve
I need you, Eve.
我今天带你们看的是很棒的小房♥屋
Great little property I've got for you today.
非常特别的地方
Very special place.
我怎么能喝那个
How am I supposed to drink out of that?
你对你的儿子有责任
You have a responsibility to your son.
你想不想要我的帮助和我的钱
Do you want my help and my money or don't you?
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
我们的新邻居 他们很可爱
Our new neighbours, they're lovely.
可能是在一个证人保护计划中
Possibly on a witness protection scheme.
牛奶 谁要 - 他想挤每个人的奶
Milk, everyone? - He wants to milk everyone?
欢迎你挤我太太的奶 但是我就算了 嗯
You're welcome to milk my wife, but I'm not, erm...
我要办一个达文特里怪物派对
I'm having a Daventry monster party.
我能来吗
Can I come?
老实说 Runny 你是个怪胎
Quite frankly, Runny, you are one creepy dude.
秘密 方格菌
Secrets, Fungus.
你替我保密 我也会替你保密
You keep mine. And I'll keep yours.
你背叛我 我会狠狠收拾你
You betray me, and I will hit you so hard,
那将会杀死你们全家
it will kill your whole family.
集中注意力 - 我在努力
Concentrate. - I'm trying!
如果你愿意 我很乐意帮忙
If you'll let me, I'd like to help.
你想为我工作吗
Do you want to work for me?
这个污魔怪被保护起来了
The Bogeyman is protected.
我需要你帮我♥干♥掉他
I need you to help me flush him out.
你不能拿人类的垃圾桶 倒在自己的厨房♥里
You cannot take people's bins and tip them out in your kitchen.
我照你说的努力做一个干净人 为了儿子
I was trying to be Dry, like you told me to for our son.
你在努力吗
Are you trying?