剧集 | 方格斯的奇幻旅程(2015) | 导航列表
一个让我永远无法被原谅的懦弱行为
An act of cowardice for which I have never been forgiven.
但正因为此 亲哀的
But because of it, my drear,
我遇到了你
I met you.
我娶了你 - 方格菌
I married you. - Fungus.
我们在度腻月的时候 我问你
When we were on our scummymoon, I asked you
你有没有什么秘密
if you had any secrets.
变身成人
Face-folding.
一次没成功的未成年非法私奔
An attempted illegal underage elopement
还是与那个黏糊糊而又阴险的菌多利亚
with Bactoria clammy snakeface Snotsoup.
到地表
Topside.
怎么着 所有这些 就从你记忆中溜掉了
All that just, what, slipped your mind?
后来我们来到这
And then we get here,
说起"第一个晚上"你就想起来她是谁了
and you realise who she is "That first night".
霉杜 - 而可笑的是
Mildew... - And now, hilariously,
你竟然还告诉我
the thing that you do tell me...
为了要庆祝那画脸小孩的生日
Is that in order to celebrate the painted face child's birthday,
我们得离开我们的房♥子
we have to leave the house.
我竟然还相信你了
And I believe you.
我觉得 - 不
I think... - No.
不 你的所作所为已让你不配替我考虑了
No. You have forfeited your right to think on my behalf.
别
Don't.
别这样
Just do not.
我要出去了
I'm going out.
可能要好一会儿
It may be some time.
我们来做个游戏吧
Okay, let's play a game.
规则是这样的 你告诉我它在哪里
Here are the rules. You tell me where it is.
我没拿
I haven't got it.
骗人 有人还在这个房♥间里用 它在哪里
Liar. Someone's been using it in this room. Where is it?
如果你和我说"我不知道"
And if you answer using the words "I don't know",
我会挖出你的脾脏
I will claw out your spleen
把它当做贝雷帽戴着在达文特里散步
and stroll round Daventry wearing it as a beret.
是我妹妹派你来的吗
Did my sister send you?
我不为任何人工作
I'm freelance.
她知道这个装置吗
Does she know about the device?
别逼我折磨你 亲爱的 这样很浪费时间
Don't make me torture you, sweetie. It's so time-consuming.
污泥女王听说你在研发一种武器
The Sludge has heard that you're developing a weapon
能将污魔怪永久化为人型
that causes permanent face-fold.
由轻物质驱动
Powered by Light Matter.
那是什么
Which is what?
真正干净癖者的臭气
The Funk of a True Drycurious.
所以你是来偷这个的
And you came to steal it?
不 我是来找方格菌的
No. I came for Fungus.
我不是故意插手你的事的
I didn't mean to intrude on your affairs.
我只是一个赏金猎人
I am a simple bounty hunter.
我自己就是个真正的干净癖者
I'm a True Drycurious myself.
我把自己永远变成了人类
I made myself permanent,
就是手有时会不受控制
apart from the occasional hand,
但是这用光了我所有的臭气
but it cost me all my Funk.
我需要新鲜的臭气
I need fresh Funk.
所以我必须要找到那个男孩 起来吧
So, I must have the boy. Get up.
人们还会说起我吗 当然会
Do people still talk about me? Of course they do.
他们说了什么
What do they say?
说你是个暴♥力♥的人
That you are violent.
有史以来最肮脏的战士之一
One of the filthiest fighters of all time.
你可以走了
You can go now.
不好意思 你走不了
Oh. You can't.
没有"之一" 亲爱的
Not "One of", sweetie.
我菌多利亚鼻涕汤从来就不是某某"之一"
Bactoria Snotsoup was never "One of" Anything.
我就是最肮脏的
I am the filthiest.
方格菌 我们要谈一谈
Fungus. We need to speak.
好的 亲哀的 - 作为一家人
Yes, drear. - As a family.
关于我们的未来 - 是的 亲爱的
About our future. - Yes, drear.
你
You.
半夜起床去吓人
Furtling off in the middle of the night to go Bogeying.
我是我的本能啊 霉杜
That's what I do, Mildew.
我是一个污魔怪
I'm a Bogeyman.
我父亲是污魔怪
My father was a Bogeyman and...
可你儿子不是
And your son is not.
他是个干净癖者
He's Drycurious.
是 我 我知道
Yes. I... I understand.
那你要去把他找回来吗
So, will you go and fetch him then?
我以为他和你在一起 不是吗
I thought he was with you, isn't he?
好吧 他不在这
Well, he's not here.
告诉我 - 霉德 他不见了
Tell me. - Mould. He's gone.
什么
What?
他可能回到房♥子那了
He may have gone back to the house.
去看看 去啊
Go and look. Just do it!
我刚刚在打电♥话♥的时候
I was calling.
妈妈问我们在哪里
Mum says, Where are we?
她已经在那准备着了 你应该带我过去的
She's already there setting up. You're supposed to be taking me.
天哪
Oh, God.
你不会是刚刚排出那玩意儿吧
You haven't just produced that?
不
No.
不是 不不不不
No! No, no, no. No.
带你去哪
Taking you where?
我没忘 一直没忘
I hadn't forgotten. I've not forgotten.
生日会 怪兽派对对吧 我们走
Birthday. Monster party. Let's go.
霉德 霉德你在哪
Mould? Mouldy?
霉德 哦 我的泥啊 -那是谁
Mould... Oh, my Bog! - Who's that?
我不是很确定
I'm not quite sure.
但是他在这里 我对此并不那么惊讶
But I'm not entirely surprised that he's here.
霉杜 小心一点
Mildew, have a care.
你的脸为什么和桌子粘在一起
Why is your face glued to the worktop?
你对我们的儿子做了什么
What have you done with our son?
霉杜 你可能得 额
Mildew, perhaps we should, um...
我不喜欢他这么看着我
I don't like the way he's looking at me.
我要数到三
I'm going to count to three.
一
One.
三
Three.
二 我老是忘记数二 对不起
Two. I always forget. Sorry.
哇 真好啊
Wow, look at that.
大家都快到了
People are about to start arriving.
DJ需要你的歌♥单
The DJ wants your playlist.
你能把这些气球吹起来
Look, can you blow these up
然后扎成贵宾狗或者别的什么吗
and make them into a poodle or something?
我才不想要贵宾狗呢 这是怪兽派对
I don't want a poodle. This is a monster party.
是啊 所以我说了"别的什么"
Yeah, I said "Or something".
反正我也不会
Well, I can't do it anyway.
嘿 这个地方看起来很棒 - 是啊 不是吗
Hey, the place looks great! - Yeah, it does, doesn't it?
你刚刚去哪了
Where were you?
你不打算做点园艺工作吗
What, you're gonna start doing a bit of gardening are you,
既然人已经在这儿了
now that you're here?
我有一些东西要给你看
There's something I've got to show you.
好了 这里有别的房♥间吗
All right, is there another room?
嗯 有是有 但是牧师在里面而且喝醉了
Well, there is, yeah, but the vicar's in there and he's sozzled.
但是Daryl 拜托
But Daryl, please, please,
今晚别表现得像平常的你那么神神叨叨的
just try not to be Daryl-ish this evening.
为了Lucy 好吗
For Lucy, eh?
试着表现得正常一点 - 正常是不可能的了 Wendy
Try and be normal. - Normal's finished, Wendy.
好吗 这个世界都不正常了
All right? There is no more normal.
我的天
Oh, God.
你绝对想不到你把自己置于了什么境地
You have no idea what you've got yourself into.
我将 - 你将乖乖地坐着
I will... - You will sit down quietly
好好听我丈夫说话
and listen to my husband or
否则我把你的脸粘回桌子上
I'll glue your face straight back to that worktop.
我不说话了
I won't talk.
任由你们处置 来折磨我啊
Do what you want. Torture me.
其实 我打算给你泡杯茶
Actually, I was going to make you a cup of tea.
变质牛奶 一勺老鼠药
Gone-off milk, nice spoonful of rat poison,
撒上一点耳屎
little sprinkling of earwax.