剧集 | 方格斯的奇幻旅程(2015) | 导航列表
看起来你剩下的脸已经长好了
Seems to have had the rest of your face.
我敢肯定他妈还爱他吧
Well, I'm sure his mother loves him.
听着 我一直在看报纸上
Listen. I've been reading in the paper
关于遭受怪物袭击那家伙的消息
about this bloke suffering from monsters.
他们把他的池塘毁了
They've wrecked his pond
侏儒雕像上全是鼻涕
and he's got a gnome all covered in snot.
你能想象谁会做这种事吗
Can you imagine who would do such a thing?
不管怎样 我觉得对你来说这是份差事
Anyway, I reckon it's a job for you.
这是地址
There's the address.
修好池塘 给雕像去鼻涕
Fixing a pond? De-snotting a gnome?
我们可是她要找的人 是不 Van
We're the boys, aren't we, Van?
我觉得这可能会有趣的
Well, I thought it might be fun.
看看他们
Look at them.
我认为没有人会注意到的 你觉得呢
I don't think anyone noticed, do you?
是的 完全不会
No, no, not at all.
你能麻烦跳上秤量量吗
Would you just jump back up on the scales for me?
Bunny
Bunny.
你减去了四英石(四块石头)
You've lost four stones.
不要啊
No!
真是难以置信
But that's incredible.
Carlies Carlies
Carlies! Carlies!
我必须回去找到它们
I must go back and look for them.
我订婚戒指上有个很特别的粪化石
I've got a very particular bit of coprolite on my engagement ring.
你没戴戒指啊
You don't wear a ring.
不在我手上 但 - 哦
Well, not on my hand. But... - Oh.
快来
Come here!
我们有篇新闻稿了 快记下来
We've got a press release. Now take this down.
Bunny Green太太 年龄 你多少岁
Mrs Bunny Green, aged... How old are you?
九月份就513岁了
513 this Sepsistember.
随便吧
Whatever.
这位女士 仅仅在一节达文威尔休闲臀腰中心的入门课上
This lady, in a single Davwell Leisure Bums and Tums introductory session,
就减掉了四英石的体重
has lost four stone in weight.
你们为什么要屏住呼吸
Why aren't you breathing?
Lager 我真的要惩罚你了
Lager? Oh, I am really going to punish you.
Bunny 我不知道你到底该不该这样做
Bunny, I'm not sure that you should be doing that at all,
但如果你非要做 在隔间里做吧
but if you must, do it in a cubicle.
菌多利亚 葛莱瑞亚女王
Bactoria Gonoraria Snotsoup,
你真是个聪明又变♥态♥的小姑娘
you are one clever, twisted little girl.
小心使用臭气
Go easy on the Funk.
我很高兴 亲爱的Wendy
I'm glad, favourite Wendy,
我控制不住的屁给了你太多的愉悦
that my uncontrollable farting gave you so much pleasure.
根本不是那屁
It's not so much that.
我更高兴的你那么多脂肪就这样不见了
It's more the way all that fat just went pouf!
对 但也没有那么多脂肪 是吧 更多是
Yes. But it wasn't so much the fat, was it? It was more the...
人们不需要知道
Well, people don't need to know about that.
在我结肠中发酵的有害气体
The noxious gases that had been fermenting in my colon.
我们可能会因此在杂♥志♥上发表文章
You know we might get a magazine article out of this.
想象一下你在厨房♥
Picture of you in your kitchen.
瘦身后的Bunny Green女神 在家里
Weight-loss goddess Bunny Green, at home.
这让人兴奋 不是吗
It's exciting, isn't it?
我们到你家去聊聊好吗
Shall we pop into yours and have a chat?
欢迎来到我可爱的家
Welcome to my lovely home.
要饼干吗 亲爱的
Biscuit, favourite...
亲爱的Wendy
Favourite Wendy?
还好吗 Wendy
All right, Wendy?
不常见的装♥修♥ 不是吗
Unusual decor, isn't it?
他们以前住的地方 只有这样过活
Where they come from, this is all they have.
真令人伤心 是不是
Breaks your heart, doesn't it?
Runny说你要吐了
Runny says you're going to throw up.
说真的 亲爱的 你不用跑出来吐的
Oh, really, drear, you don't need to come outside to do that.
噢 Bunny
Oh, Bunny.
Bunny 有一个
Bunny, there is a...
必须要解决的文化差异问题
A cultural problem here that has to be addressed.
你不能拿别人的垃圾桶然后倒进你的厨房♥里
You cannot take people's bins and tip them out in your kitchen.
健康安全执行局会责罚你家
Health and Safety will condemn your house.
接着就会因我俩邻居关系责罚我家
And then they'll condemn my house for being next door to yours.
你听到了吗
Are you hearing this?
那玩意儿 那玩意儿
That stuff... That stuff
必须要被装回垃圾桶
has to be put back into the bins,
然后垃圾桶要归还给它们的主人
and then the bins have to be returned to their owners.
我正好知道能做这份工作的人
And I know just the people for the job.
我已经找到你的怪物了
I have found your monster.
但他有个厉害的朋友
But he has a powerful friend.
我也有
Well, so do I.
你朋友是扇窗户吗
Your friend is a window?
怪不得没人相信你们这些人说的话
No wonder nobody believes a word you people say.
你有枪吗
Do you have a gun?
我是个牧师
I'm a vicar.
我们可以在路上搞些武器
We can acquire some weapons on the way.
快点 快点
Chop, chop!
我能做点什么
Erm, what use can I possibly be?
那个污魔怪被保护起来了 我需要你把他弄出来
The Bogeyman is protected. I need you to help me flush him out.
戴上
Wear this.
上车
Get on!
我们出发
Let's ride.
Van 别别别
Van. No, no, no.
客户正看着呢
The client's watching.
我本打算把这上面的蜗牛给舔了
I was only going to lick the soggies out.
请别这么干 这会把他吓着然后我们就被解雇了
Please don't, it will freak him out and we'll get sacked.
我不太懂
I don't understand.
看起来你把好东西都扔了
You seem to throw all the good stuff away.
就好像你们根本不珍惜一样
It's as if you don't value it.
恐怕我们并不珍惜
Well, I'm afraid we don't.
我开始怀疑整个社会的章法了
I'm beginning to doubt the whole social contract.
所有贵的东西都在垃圾桶里
All those luxury items in the bins.
它们会怎样
What happens to them?
它们会被埋在地下
All of that gets buried in the ground.
尽可能地远离我们
As far away from us as possible.
所以它们不是礼物吗 不是你们提供的服务吗
So they're not gifts? For services rendered?
Van 你从哪来的
Van. Where are you from?
池塘
The pond?
池塘那边
Across the pond.
地下 你来自地下
Underground? You're from underground?
那是什么 持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥者 一个被拒绝的移♥民♥
What are you, a dissident? A refusenik?
不受欢迎的人吗
Persona non grata?
所以那位有伤疤的厚脸皮先生
So, Mr Cheekychops with the scars.
他在监视你 但你不知道他是谁吗
He's watching you? But you don't know who he is?
还有其他人想伤害你吗
Are there others who mean you harm?
额 打扰一下
Erm. Excuse me.
我在找一些园丁
I'm looking for some gardeners.
我认识这个人 - 我也是
I know this human. - So do I.
好 是 是 我俩就是园丁
Yeah, oh, yeah, yeah, we're gardeners.
话说到这 你俩能干点园丁该做的活吗
In which case, would you mind getting on with some gardening?
对咱满意的顾客络绎不绝 有什么需要我俩服务的吗
Hundreds of satisfied clients. What can we do for you?
我圣厄肯沃兹大教堂的墓园
My churchyard, St Erconwald's,
需要打点打点 明天可以吗
needs a bit of attention. Say tomorrow?
明天 我俩不能去
Tomorrow. We mustn't go.
我俩会去的 牧师
We'll be there, vicar.
我俩一定得去 去清理干净 彻彻底底
We must. We've got to flush them out. All of them.
如果你俩只工作半个班的话
If you're only going to work half the time,
我只会付一半的薪水的
I'm only going to give you half the fee.
瞧瞧这
Look at that.
几百万啊
Millions.
这是半薪中你的那一半
That's your half of the half.
不 不用 我拿钱也用不上
No, no. I have no use for that.
钱吃起来一点味都没有
It tastes of nothing.
Daryldaryl
Daryldaryl.
我喜欢站在池塘里和你聊天
I liked standing in the pond and talking to you.
今天 十分
And today, it was most
愉快 谢谢你
Agreeable. Thank you.