剧集 | 方格斯的奇幻旅程(2015) | 导航列表
我自己都不知道该怎么办好了
I don't know what to do with myself.
所以他们没有给你安排工作
So they haven't given you a job?
富贵闲人啊 你真幸运
Gentleman of leisure. Lucky you.
这些客观上的好处可不能劝服内心的魔怪啊
The objective merits fail to persuade the inner Bogey.
如果你同意的话 我可以帮你
Look, if you'll let me, I'd like to help.
你想为我工作吗
Do you want to work for me?
你不会伤害别人 是吧
You don't hurt people, do you?
呃 我很努力不那样做
Well, I try... I try very hard not to do that.
那好吧
All right, then.
如果你认为我可以帮你的话
If you think I can be of help to you.
你可以让我感到平静 Van
You make me feel calm, Van.
这比任何东西都有用
That's more use than anything.
你还好吗 Bunny
You all right there, Bunny?
好的 就是你这个紧身的帽子一直在往上爬
Yes, just your stretchy hat has crept right up my bogeyslice.
你想解决这个问题吗
Do you want to sort that out?
不 不 我还挺喜欢它的
No, no, I quite like it.
Carlies 咱们的潜在客户
Carlies? Potential new member.
我以为我们是要去工作的
I thought we were going to work?
我们是要去的
We shall be.
只是现在还没有找到让我们去做的工作
I just haven't got any work for us to go to right this minute.
你好 Eve
Hello, Eve.
你们好啊 小伙子们 我刚才是不是听到了 Daryl 你没有工作
Hello, boys. Did I hear you say, Daryl, you haven't got a job?
作为这个国家知名企业家中的一员
Speaking as one of this country's leading entrepreneurs,
我能告诉你为什么会有这种事吗
can I tell you why that is?
你展现出来的形象烂透了
Your presentation's all cocked.
看看你的车
Look at the state of your van.
是你开的车 简直太糟糕了
Your vehicle. It's a mess.
你应该这么做
Here's what you ought to do.
给你
There you go.
这玩意确实不符合每个人的口味啊
It's not to everybody's taste.
Daryldaryl
Daryldaryl.
让我们离开这可怕的困境吧
Extract us from this terrible predicament.
现在 - 等一下
Now! - Hold on!
等一下
Hold on!
等一下
Hold on!
我的错 我的错
My fault. My bad,
我的错 笨死了
my bad. Idiot.
小车祸 其实还好
Just pulled out. Oh, that's okay.
是的 其实还好
No, that's okay.
我觉得你应该知道 其实 我是一名律师
I think you should know that I am actually a lawyer.
好的 站上去
Okay. On we get.
好吧
Right.
这样好吗
Is that good?
当然好 Bunny 我们就有一个目标了
It's good, Bunny, in that we have a target.
你知道的 就是甩掉一部分体重 呃
You know, get some of that weight off you, eh?
我不确定我想丢掉哪一个
I'm not sure I want to lose any of this.
我真的很努力才有了这个身材
I've worked really hard for this figure.
事实上 我可以不要这个 我丈夫不太确定这个
Actually, I could lose this one. My husband's not sure about it.
呃 这事再考虑吧
Well, that's something to consider.
走吧
Shall we?
就这样 就这样
That's it, that's it.
Runny 我知道怎么荡秋千
Runny. I know how to swing.
来啊 Lucy Hedge
Come on, Lucy Hedge.
别叫我的名字了 拜托了
Oh, could you stop saying my name, please?
对不起啊 Lucy Hedge
Sorry, Lucy Hedge.
那我们现在要做什么
So what do we do now?
你准备好了 就跳下去
When you're ready, just jump off.
天哪
Oh, my God!
你还好吧 Lucy Hedge
All right, Lucy Hedge?
给我兄弟发短♥信♥ 行吧
Texting my posse, yeah?
关于你的派对什么的 我多带一些朋友去可以吗
About your party, and that. You cool if I bring a few mates?
是的 当然了
Yeah. Course.
他还在那 是吧
He's still there, isn't he?
我们表现出来的这一切 难道你还有什么不明白的吗
Is there any part of this expression you do not understand?
所有事 教教我吧
Everything. Please teach me.
我正在为我的派对做计划
I'm trying to plan my party.
我能来吗 - 不能
Can I come? - No.
为什么不可以
Why not?
因为你穿得就像个摩♥门♥教♥徒
Because you're dressed like a Mormon.
你心理年龄也就六岁
You have a mental age of six
坦白说 Runny 你真的有点怪啊
and quite frankly, Runny, you are one creepy dude.
哦 完败
Ooh... Rinsed!
这不公平
That's not fair.
对不起啊 让我们叫公平警♥察♥来吧
Oh, I'm sorry. Let's call the Fairness Police.
我永远都做不成干净人
I'll never be a Drycleaner!
我就是一个恶心的污魔怪
I'm just a disgusting Bogeyman.
那个词是什么 呃 不好的词
What was that, erm, bad word
你说的那个让他很生气的词,
you said, that upset him so?
律师
Lawyer.
我必须得记住 不能说那个词
I must remember not to say that.
走吧
Come on.
我们去喝杯茶 计划一下以后怎么办吧
Let's go and plan the future over a nice cup of tea.
你的茶简直难以下咽
Your tea is undrinkable.
Van 你真能让我开心
Van, you do cheer me up.
我知道你住在哪里了
I know where you live.
方格菌 污魔怪背叛者
Fungus the Bogeytraitor.
我真的觉得我快要笑出眼泪
I literally thought I was gonna like burst into tears laughing!
六 七 八 弓箭步
...six, seven, eight and lunge!
一起 弓箭步 一起 跳起来
Together! Lunge! Together! Star jumps!
一 二
One! Two!
三 四 五 六
Three! Four! Five! Six!
踢腿 后蹲 踢腿 后蹲
And kick! Down! Kick! Down!
Bunny Bunny
Bunny? Bunny.
现在可停不得 亲爱的Wendy
Mustn't stop now, favourite Wendy.
我想我们可能有点太过雄心勃勃了
I think we might have been a bit over ambitious.
下蹲
Down and squat.
再来
Again!
三 四 五 六
And three! And four! Five! Six!
我隐藏不住了 - 什么
I mustn't fold! - What?
我真的藏不住了
I mustn't fold!
好吧
Okay!
太棒了
Oh, yes!
机智的老Eve
Clever old Eve.
给你
There you go.
这是我工作的一项吗
Is it a condition of my employment?
随便你做什么 让这茶能下咽就行
Do whatever you have to do to make it drinkable for you.
好
Right.
首先 你真得知道该往哪儿看
First off, you really have to know where to look.
拿这个房♥间来说
Take this room.
乍眼一看 噩梦一场
At first glance, a nightmare.
全部有营养的精华都被洗刷掉了
All the nutritious goodness scrubbed away.
这是对自然资源可耻的浪费
A criminal waste of natural resources.
比如说
For example...
全是无用的盘子 一切都毁了
Full of spoiled plates. Everything ruined.
你现在能跟上我吗
Are you with me so far?
能
Yep.
但是
But...
这
What...
怎么样
About this?
这是个好东西
Now, this is the good stuff.
即使是最不适合居住的环境
Even the most inhospitable of environments
也能产生最恶心的美味
yield really slug-bucket delicacies.
这就是该怎么做一杯茶
That's how you make a cup of tea.
祝愿你毛孔上的毛发永远黏腻
May the hairs up your steam hole never fail to congeal.
请不要真的把它喝下去
Please don't actually drink that.
不是门铃
Not bing-bong...
他走了吗 - 谁走了吗
Has he gone? - Has who gone?
我们能为你做点什么 亲爱的
What can we do we for you, love?
怎么了
What's the matter?
怎么不说话
Cat got your tongue?