剧集 | 方格斯的奇幻旅程(2015) | 导航列表
动起手来我才开始搞懂这些来龙去脉啊
This is very enlightening, isn't it, once you get going?
你在地表世界玩的是哪一出
Whatever were you playing at Up Top?
我想做一匹孤狼单独行动
I wanted to be a lone wolf.
就为了说句 "你被逮捕了"
To say, "You're under arrest."
然后有人会告诉我说 "干得好 警官"
And then to have someone tell me, "Good job, Officer."
可悲啊
That's so pathetic.
双倍剂量
Double dose.
都吸进去吧 腹股沟腺妍
Suck it up, Bubonica!
方格菌 快做点什么
Fungus, do something!
爸爸
Daddy!
菌多利亚 鼻涕汤 你被逮捕了
Bactoria Snotsoup, you're under arrest.
霉德
Mould.
霉德
Mould.
你想变干净
You want to be Dry,
就变干净
be Dry.
成为你想要成为的人吧 儿子
Be whatever you need to be, son,
我祝福你
with my blessing.
我爱你
I love you
发自心底的
with all my heart.
照顾好你的母亲 - 不
Look after your mother. - No!
不行 我该怎么做
No. What can I do?
带我去国王那里
Take me to the King.
"国王"
"The King"?
我们没有国王 方格菌 你神志不清了吧
We haven't got a king. Fungus, you're delirious,
我不知道你要我做什么
I don't know what you're asking me.
妈 他想去酒吧
Mum. He wants to go to the pub.
来了
Here we are.
两大碗上好的黏液汤
Two potties of best slime.
唾液小姐
Saliva.
是你吗
Is that you?
亲哀的 你看上去美得冒疱
You look pustular, my drear.
我所有的疮都掉了
All of my boils dropped off.
像你这么苗条完美的女孩 还会长新的回来的
You'll grow new ones, slip of a girl like you.
给你
Here you are.
我觉得你可以把这个算做是我赢了
I think that you can count that as a winner.
你们都要完蛋了 你们所有的人
You're finished! All of you!
污魔王国已死
Bogeydom is dead!
人类世界已经不需要你们了 你们这些被蒙骗的
The human world has no more use for you, you deluded...
给你来点强力粘胶吧
A little drop of Superdooper.
干得好 警官
Good job, Officer.
谢谢 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
刚刚那嗝真不赖
That really was a corker.
噢 我的泥 污泥女王来了
Oh, Bog, here comes the Sludge.
我之前下过革除污魔籍的命令吗
Did I say something about excombogeycation?
肯定是太久远了记错了
I must have been having a moment.
我特此宣布撤销那条法令
I hereby declare that judgement rescinded.
污水一家的方格菌
Fungus of the House of Bilge
今天正式被授予"臭屁最佳人"的称号♥
is this day awarded the Order of the Farter!
有没有我是个干净人时的照片
Any pictures of me looking like a Drycleaner,
我要禁止它们流出去 - 遵命 女士
I want them suppressed. - Of course, ma'am.
你要去哪 还没授予奖章呢 方格菌
Where are you going? The Order, Fungus.
我还没把臭烘烘的坐便器圈儿挂到你脖子上呢
I've got a stinking lavatory seat to hang round your neck.
不好意思 烂泥垢法官 我还得到地表世界一趟
Sorry, Sludge. I just have to pop Topside.
我们亲哀的朋友该担心了
Our drear fiends will be concerned.
行了
Okay.
不行 我不准 - 我也是
No, I forbid it. - So do I.
你不许到那个该死的洞下面去
You are not going down that bloody hole.
嫁给一个园艺工就够糟糕了
It's bad enough being married to a gardener,
我拒绝嫁给个死掉的
I refuse to be married to a dead one.
园艺活儿已经结束了
Gardening, that's all finished.
我告诉你 等这事解决了
I'm telling you, when this is sorted out,
我真的会回去格鲁斯公♥司♥
I really am going back to Growse and Growse.
不 你不用
No, you're not.
比嫁给一个死掉的园艺工更糟糕的唯一一件事
The only thing worse than being married to a dead gardener
就是嫁给一个不快乐的人
is being married to an unhappy one.
我真受够了 - 等会儿
I'm fed up with it. - Hang on.
你是说你其实想要我当一个园艺工
Are you saying you actually want me to be a gardener?
Daryl 这是个不容商榷的婚约要求
Daryl. It's a non-negotiable marital command.
当个园艺工
Be a gardener.
"婚约要求"
"A marital command"?
这个 呃 要省着点用
It's, er, to be used sparingly.
Wendy 我真是爱死你了
Wendy, I love you so much.
必须的 Daryl
Of course you do, Daryl,
因为我是万人迷
'cause I'm fabulous.
霉德
Mould!
这还真需要慢慢习惯
That's going to take a bit of getting used to.
Daryldaryl
Daryldaryl.
可爱的Wendy
Favourite Wendy.
一切都安好了
All is well.
要忍♥住吐槽真难
Try very hard not to say it.
我早告诉过你他们是群怪物
I told you they were monsters.
你是说过
You said it.
但他说的对 亲爱的
But he's right, my drear.
我们就是可怕的怪物 - 还是最可怕的
We're ghastly monsters. - We're the worst.
我们非常之高兴能够成为你们的朋友
And we're exceptionally glad to be your friends.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight!
你可能会问
You may ask,
所有这些激动人心的事
all that excitement,
有没有真正改变了什么
did it actually change anything?
当然有了 你这个大傻瓜
Of course it did, you great 'nanas!
看看这些
Look at this lot, hey.
一堆多么松弛溃烂
What a flabfesterous pile...
抖动着的大屁♥股♥
...of shuddering buttocks.
都是些纯粹的粘液怪
Top quality slime bags.
喔 是的
Oh, yes.
污魔王国有大变化了
Big changes in Bogeydom.
当我还是只蛆的时候 这一切是不可能发生的
I mean, when I was a maggot, this would never have happened.
嘿欸
Hey.
但这也倒是件好事 你不这么想吗
But it's a good thing, don't you think?
反正我是这么想的
I certainly do.
这是什么
What's that?
提醒一下 并不是什么都改变了
Mind you. Not everything's changed.
尤其是对你们这些人来说
Certainly not for you lot.
你知道吗 有时候
You see, sometimes,
在深夜里看到的一大坨怪东西只是个幻觉
a bump in the night is just a bump in the night.
然而有时候
But sometimes...
是我方格菌
It's Fungus,
那个污魔怪
the Bogeyman.