剧集 | 方格斯的奇幻旅程(2015) | 导航列表
污魔怪能自♥由♥变换生理形态
the Bogey is able to manipulate his physical form,
就像变色龙 河豚
much like a chameleon, puffer fish
或地表上的准新娘
or a surface-dwelling bride-to-be.
在过去 激进的污魔怪实验变身
In times past, Bogey radicals experimented with face-folding,
作为一种自塑像的方式
as a form of self-sculpture.
有一些标志性的形象渗透到了地表文化
Some iconic images infiltrated topside culture.
污魔怪影响下的艺术品包括维纳斯
Artworks created under the Bogey influence include the Venus De Milo,
西斯廷教堂的天花板
the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel
以及蒙娜丽莎
and the Mona Lisa.
自然而然 这必须停止
Naturally, this had to stop.
当大家发现变身过程
When it was discovered that face-folding
可以复♥制♥干净人恶心畸形的特征后
could replicate the hideously deformed features of a Drycleaner,
这项技能就被禁止了
the practise was banned.
它被认为是一种反叛
The concept is now considered revolting.
记住 我还是我
Remember, I'm me.
我一直都是我
I'm always me.
方格菌
Fungus?
你把我老公怎么了
What have you done with my husband?
霉杜 还是我啊
Mildew. It's still me.
证明给我看 我最喜欢的颜色是什么
Prove it, eh. What's my favourite colour?
我最喜欢的书是哪本
What's my favourite book?
我最喜欢的味道是什么
What is my favourite smell?
等等 你不要催我 亲爱的
Hang on, don't rush me, drear.
我马上就能记起来
It'll come to me
嗯 这的确像是方格菌会说的话
Well, yes. Yes, that does sound like the sort of thing Fungus would say.
但是我需要更多的证据
But I need more proof.
变身会藏住污魔气息和恶臭
The fold holds in all the Bogeyniffs and Funk,
但如果你
but if you...
死獾味
Ooh, dead badger.
烂鸡蛋味
Rotten eggs.
加热隔夜尿布味
Day old nappies in a heatwave.
方格菌
Fungus.
真的是你
It is you.
是的 是我 我的小脓疱 现在
Yes, it is, my pus. Now...
你要勇敢起来
You're gonna have to be brave.
前所未有地勇敢
Braver than you've ever been before.
该你变了
It's your turn.
不要
Oh, no.
妈
Mum?
怎么了
Yeah, listening.
当你遇到我爸时
When you and Dad met,
你怎么知道他就是命中注定的那个人
how did you know that he was like, the one?
那个 你想共度余生的男人
The one, as in the man you wanted to spend the rest of your life with.
老天
Oh, God.
Anthony 我老板 他好像很不高兴
Anthony, my boss, he's not happy.
我怎么增加会员啊
How am I supposed to boost the membership
我手底下就只有弱智傻白甜
when all I've got to boost it with are those cretins Pinky and bloody Perky?
拿着手♥机♥应用都找不到自己的屁♥股♥
Couldn't find their own backsides with a dedicated app.
对不起亲爱的 你刚刚问我什么
Sorry, darling, sorry. What was your question?
你说了"上帝" 你不是说很粗鲁吗
You said God. That's rude.
你是科学家吗
Are you a scientist?
我是发明家
I'm an inventor.
发明女 女发明家
Inventrix. Inventatrice.
我发明了超强强力胶
I invented Superdooperglue.
类似强力胶 只是更超强
Like superglue, only more dooper.
这都要归功于你们和你们分泌的粘液
And it's all thanks to your lot and your emunctory effusions.
那就是超强强力胶 经过蒸馏的污魔怪粘液
That's what Superdooper is, see. distilled Bogey bogies.
我只要看到就会收集起来 通常是在屋顶上
I pick it up wherever I can see it, rooftops mostly.
非常棒的材料 黏性很强
It's wonderful stuff, really viscous.
想想看 这个国家最畅销的黏合剂
Just think the country's best-selling adhesive,
是用你们的粘液做的
and all made from your old grollies.
你怎么知道我们的
How do you know about us?
这个嘛
Ah, well.
当我还是个小孩时 总觉得自己格格不入
When I was a kid, i felt like I didn't fit in.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say,
"小孩都有那种感受" 你也有
"All kids feel like that." You feel like that.
但我是真的 不属于任何地方
But I really didn't belong. Anywhere.
当然也无法融入我的家庭
I certainly didn't belong in my family.
他们一点也不了解我
They couldn't make head nor tail of me.
这只是种表达 总之呢 有一天
It's an expression. Anyway, one day,
一个逃亡的污魔怪闯进了我的生活
a bogey runaway came into my life.
她身体不好 有燥郁症
She had problems. She was Drypolar.
我收留了她 我们互相学习
I sheltered her. We learned from each other,
从那以后 我就一直在帮助污魔怪
and I've spent my life helping Bogeys ever since.
现在我会帮助你
So there you have it.
你是我的家人了
You're my family now.
我的天哪
Oh. Oh, my goodness.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
没关系 亲爱的 放出来总比憋着好
Oh, not to worry, dear. Better out than in.
我从没闻过这个味道
Well, I never.
新割的青草味道
Freshly cut grass.
柠檬 - 我知道
Lemons. - I know.
我的臭味不正常
My funk's all wrong.
在这里没关系的 亲爱的
Not a problem here, dear.
那都是过去了
That's all behind you now.
我变身时你能不看着我吗
Would you mind not watching whilst I'm getting changed?
说吧
Say it.
还可以再改进的
It's a work in progress.
试着稍微拧下
Try giving it a bit of a wiggle.
该死的 这双新脚好痛
Smack the buzzards, these new feet really pinch...
我们只需要忍♥耐一下
We just need to wear them in a bit.
稀屎绛色 <一只叫安妮的绿色污魔怪>
Beetrootflecked diarrhoea, Anne of Green Bogeys,
巴黎的下水道味
Parisian drain.
你最喜欢的颜色 书和味道
Your favourite colour, book and smell.
我的小臭心心
Oh, sourheart.
走哪边
Which way?
这边
This way.
我向你们报社反映这件事
I reported the matter to your newspaper
是因为我非常不爽
because I was displeased
一个盛装醉汉糟蹋在我的水池里乱扑腾
to find a drunken lout in fancy dress thrashing about in my pond.
事情现在已经结束了
The incident is now closed.
天哪
Oh, for God's sake.
喂
Oi!
你以为自己在干什么
What the hell do you think you're playing at?
嘿
Oi!
嘿
Oi!
天啊 太恶心了
Oh, that's just horrid.
我跟你讲 我去检查散热器
I telling you, I check the radiator.
不是散热器的问题
Not the radiator.
怎么了
What?
去拿工具箱
Toolbox.
什么啊
So?
Harry
Harry.
Harry
Harry!
我的天 这太不正常了
My guts. It's not natural.
尽量保持镇定 亲爱的 别暴露了
Try and stay calm, my drear, and not give us away.
这里
Over here.
我要保持绝对的冷静
I am keeping absolutely calm.
冷静 冷静
Calm, calm.
他们在对他的头发做什么
What are they doing to his hair?
这里人都这么做 亲爱的
That's what they do here, my drear. Come,
看别处 走吧
look away, come on.
快过来 进来
Come on, get in here, in here.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
发动我的嗅觉
Piddling nostrils.
试着嗅出霉德的踪迹
I'm trying to get a scent on Mouldy.
你发现他了吗
Have you got him?
是的
I have.
在这边
It's this way.
欢迎 我能为你做点 什么吗
Welcome. What can I do for... Ooh, you?