剧集 | 方格斯的奇幻旅程(2015) | 导航列表
不 该我谢你
No. Thank you.
哈喽 亲爱的们
Hello, drears.
欢迎 亲爱的 欢迎回到温馨的小家
Welcome, direling, to our lovely home.
小臭心
Sourheart?
是老妈揍的吗
Did Mum do that?
对 她揍的
Yes, she did.
Anthony很高兴 "一大批肥仔要来办会员了"
Anthony is very happy. "Great swathes of fatties signing up."
"肥仔"
"Fatties?"
行业术语
Technical term.
你要走了吗 - 嗯 有水龙头要修
Are you off? - Yeah. Taps to correct,
还有小雕塑的鼻涕要清理
gnomes to de-snot.
爱你 宝贝
I love you, sweetheart.
是你昨天弄得老爸流鼻血的吗
Did you give Dad that bloody nose yesterday?
他说我弄的吗 - 嗯嗯
Did he say that I did? - Mmm-hmm.
那么 就是我弄的
Well, then, yes, I did.
啊 和Runny处的怎么样
Oh, how was it with Runny, by the way?
我甩脸色给他了
I was horrible to him.
我一直对你♥爸♥甩脸色
I'm horrible to your father all the time.
他也对我甩脸色
And then he's horrible to me.
我俩觉得不应该 然后相互道歉
We feel terrible about it, then we apologize,
然后亲一亲 抱一抱 然后
We have a little kiss and a cuddle and...
信息量太大 - 然后我俩就和好了 相安无事
Too much information. - then we make up and everything's fine.
婚姻的伟大循环就是这样 小宝贝
Such is the great cycle of marriage, my darling.
不 我才不要和Runny Green结婚呢
No, I'm not going to marry Runny Green.
得亏你这么说
I'm pleased to hear it.
他妈妈偷别人家的垃圾
His mother steals other people's rubbish
他爸爸是你♥爸♥那奇怪工作的助理
and his father is your father's odd job assistant,
要我说没有比这更糟糕的了
I mean it doesn't get much lower than that.
受益匪浅 对不对
It's good to hear,isn't it?
这话虽然难听 但是教育意义深刻
It's not much fun, but it's very educational.
好 检查武器
Okay. Weapons check.
修草机
Strimmer.
护目镜
Goggles.
防噪耳机 还有专为你准备的 棍子一根
Ear defenders and for you, a stick.
但是 Daryldaryl 我不打架的啊
But, Daryldaryl, I don't fight.
我也不打 只是想活跃下气氛
Neither do I, I'm just trying to cheer us up a little bit.
他来了 - 很好 很好 你俩真准时
Here he is. - Good, good. You're punctual.
真准时
Punctual.
我想你
I'd like you...
你叫啥来着 - Daryl Hedge
What's your name? - Daryl Hedge.
去 那 那 那 那 那边修草坪
To do strimbling right, right, right, right, right over there.
我叫Van Morrisons
Van Morrisons.
我想你就呆在这儿 好吗
I'd like you to stay just here, okay?
就在这儿 给墓地除草
Just here. Weed that grave.
我要回♥教♥堂去干点牧师的活儿
I'm going back to the church to do my vicary things.
他们想要分开我俩 所以 放机灵点
Now they're trying to separate us. So be vigilant.
放下植物
Drop the plant.
一个字也别说 方格菌
Not a word, Fungus.
你怎么知道我名字
How do you know my name?
你可说了八个字 我不会再警告你 这边走
That's six words. I won't warn you again. Now move.
这男的真是不喜欢我哈
That lad really doesn't like me.
他刚要劫走我 Eve
He tried to take me away, Eve.
那可不行 我和你还没完呢
Well, we can't have that. I haven't finished with you yet.
你在给蜗牛去壳
You're shelling soggies.
是的 亲爱的
I am, my drear.
我以为咱在这房♥子里不会再吃正餐了呢
I didn't think we were eating proper food in this house any more.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我过头了 亲爱的Wendy让我太激动了
I went too far. Favourite Wendy excited me.
但我也只是想成为干净人 你告诉我该这样的
But I was trying to be Dry, like you told me to.
为了儿子
For our son.
你有在努力吗
Are you trying?
我有在努力融入这个丑恶的新世界吗
Am I trying my best to fit into this hideous new world?
我没有
I am not.
嘘
Psst.
但我该舍弃污魔怪的灵魂来装腔作势吗
But must I surrender my Bogeysoul for the sake of the charade?
我说"嘘"了
I said, "Psst."
老滚
Wallow?
老滚啊
Wallow!
我正在干活
I'm on a local run.
所以你懂的
So, you know.
显然 你这行头我不能和你一起 但是呢
Obviously, I can't go out with you looking like that, but...
你想一起吗 方格 还是不想
Do you want to, Fung, or don't you?
我带了你的家当
I brought your things.
最后一只蜈蚣了
One last shake of the centipede.
你先请 我亲爱的臭伙计
After you, my drear stink spleen.
数3个数
Three seconds.
你生疏了 老垃圾 得数15下才行了
You're out of practise, old scum. More like 15.
学着点儿
Look and learn.
小事一桩
It's a small thing.
但要注意细节
But the detail...
终于没了你的保护神了 方格菌
Without your keeper at last, Fungus!
非常抱歉 老滚
I'm so sorry, Wallow.
你不喜欢跑步
You hate running.
快跑
Run!
插翅难逃 小命夭夭
Smells' bells. No way out.
被逮住了 像被困的猫
Caught, like a cat in the crap.
悠着点儿
Careful with that.
一直搞不懂你为什么这么怕我
I've been wondering why it is you're so scared of me.
我猜是因为你知道我是谁
And I think it's because you know who I am.
那你就该知道我正在施行应有的惩罚呢
Then you will know that I am exacting an appropriate punishment.
那可能
That may...
你说什么 讲清楚
What was that? Say it.
那可能就顺不了你的心意了
That may or may not be considered satisfactory.
是吗 你是想要打一架吗
Oh, really? Do you want to fight about it?
滚开点 小白脸 别挡我道
Get out of here, pretty boy. Sling your hook.
回镇子是这条路吗
Is this the way back to town?
我打包票
Safe route.
什么东西
What was that?
不知道
I don't know.
但你知道这个是什么
Bet you know what this is?
真好
Great.
我懂你什么意思
I know just what you mean.
给肠气放放风 是吧 四处跑跑
Gets the gases going, doesn't it? Bit of a run-around.
我跟你说 老滚
I tell you what, Wallow.
我喜欢干这行
I love this job.
就算拿全中国的尿来换 我也更愿意当个污魔怪
I wouldn't swap being a Bogeyman for all the pee in China.
那么下星期同一时间
Same time next week?
下星期
Next week?
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
就明晚
Tomorrow night.
Daryldaryl 是我啊 老伙计
Daryldaryl! Only me, old wart.
啊 泥玛 我现在是污魔怪形态
Oh, muck, I'm Bogey form.
你就这么理解吧
Look at it this way.
他真正是个妖怪
He is actually a monster.
Van Morrisons 他不是人类 他是个达文特里妖怪
Van Morrisons. He's not human. He's the Daventry monster.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
只有一个地方能去了
There's only one place we can go.
你们已经把我麻烦死了
You have severely inconvenienced me...
瞧她的手
Look at her hand.
你相信已死之物
Do you believe that things that are dead,
能够复生吗
can be brought back to life?
常识讲不通了 常识已经不复存在
Normal's finished. There is no more normal.
我需要新鲜的臭气
I need fresh Funk.
所以我一定要抓住这小子
So I must have the boy.
他们试都没试过 对吧
Haven't exactly tried, have they?
他试过了呀
Well, he has.
是霉德 他变成妖精形态了
It's Mouldy, he's gone Bogey form!
如果我能闻到他 菌多利亚也就能
If I can smell him, so can Bactoria.
我杀了我姐姐时 他就会大放一屁 他会放屁身亡
When I kill my sister, he'll fart so much, he'll die.
是您的妹妹 陛下大人
It's your sister, Your Horror.