剧集 | 方格斯的奇幻旅程(2015) | 导航列表
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
是我们的新邻居 他们人很好
Our new neighbours, they're lovely,
可能是在证人保护计划中
possibly on a witness protection scheme.
男的看起来像个恋童癖
He looks like a bicycle seat-sniffer,
而那女的显然在接受药物治疗
and she's clearly on medication.
我正在为我的派对做计划 - 我能来吗
I'm trying to plan my party. - Can I come?
坦白说 Runny 你真的有点怪啊
Quite frankly, Runny, you are one creepy dude.
菌多利亚 葛莱瑞亚 鼻涕汤 你真是个聪明又变♥态♥的小姑娘
Bactoria Gonoraria Snotsoup, you are one clever, twisted little girl.
霉杜不知道你和我之间的事
Mildew doesn't know. About you and me.
她一定不能知道
She must never know.
那个污魔怪被保护起来了
The Bogeyman is protected.
我需要你把他弄出来
I need you to help me flush him out.
一直搞不懂你为什么这么怕我
I've been wondering why it is you're so scared of me.
我猜是因为你知道我是谁
And I think it's because you know who I am.
你想一起吗 方格 还是不想
Do you want to, Fung, or don't you?
最后一只蜈蚣了
One last shake of the centipede.
哦 泥玛 我现在是污魔怪形态
Oh, muck, I'm Bogeyform.
你这是去哪了
Where've you been?
跟Daryldaryl聊天去了
Talking to Daryldaryl.
他好像在为什么事担心
He seemed a bit concerned about something.
我觉得我把他安抚好了
I think I put his mind at ease.
没事 是Van 他还搞了一身装扮
It's all right. It was Van. He was all dressed up.
现在可是凌晨四点半
It's 4:30 in the morning.
他喝大了吗
Was he drunk?
没 没 他没喝醉
No. No, he wasn't drunk.
他是个怪物
He was a monster.
我是说 他打扮得像是个怪物
I mean, he was all dressed up like a monster.
好奇怪啊
That's weird.
真的是很逼真
It was very convincing.
他不相信我
He didn't believe me.
我的泥啊 方格菌
Bog almighty, Fungus.
好好想 好好想 好好想想
Think, think, think.
他就是一个怪物
He is actually a monster.
我们的邻居 他 Van Morrisons
Our neighbour, him, Van Morrisons.
他不是人类 他就是达文特里的怪物
He's not human. He's the Daventry Monster.
Daryl 你是精神崩溃了吗 - 不是
Daryl, are you having a breakdown? - No.
哦天呐 是吧 我不知道 可能吧
Oh, God, yes. I dunno. Maybe.
Wendy 他是这么巨大 绿油油的
Wendy. He's this enormous, great, green,
很臭 毛茸茸的 又流着口水
stinking, hairy, slobbering...
好好 亲爱的 我要把灯关了 没问题吧
All right, darling, I'm gonna turn the light out. Is that okay?
我明天很忙的
I've got a really busy day tomorrow.
好 好 好 好 当然 哦我的天呐
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course. Oh, God.
Wendy孩子里你最喜欢的那个
Favourite Wendy's child.
Lucy Hedge - 没错 今天是她生日
Lucy Hedge. - Quite. Her birthday.
你要把咱们的东西送给她
You're giving her our things?
那个 其实干净人们有这么一个仪式
Well, there is a Drycleaner ritual.
一个 呃 一次大扫除
A, uh... A scrub up.
在干净人的出生纪念日
On the anniversary of the birth,
住在隔壁的人类
the humans who live next door
必须要 呃 那个
must, erm... Well...
反正是必须要离开
Just have to go away.
去哪 - 哪都行 无所谓
Where? - Anywhere. Doesn't matter.
重要的是 亲哀的
The important thing, my drear,
这些邻居必须离开
is that they have to absent themselves
而且要小心和得体 - 但是
discreetly for an appropriate... - But...
霉杜 我们必须要融入他们
Mildew. We must fit in.
我们应尽快离开 有多快走多快
We must leave immediately. If not sooner.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
根本就没有那种 - 嘘
There's no such thing as... - Shh.
Lucy才不想别人离开呢 她要办派对啊
Lucy doesn't want people to go away. She's having a party.
你咋知道的 她邀请你了吗
How do you know? Did she invite you?
她叫我别去 - 你看 我说什么
She told me not to come. - Well, there you are, then.
但我想去 特别想
I wanted to, so much.
我们这是去哪
Where are we going?
我们能去的只有那一个地方了
There's only one place we can go.
你再说一遍
Say that again.
我 我碰到Daryldaryl了 然后跟他聊了一会
I... I met Daryldaryl and talked to him.
我忘了那会我还是污魔怪的形态
I forgot that I was Bogeyform.
昨晚 - 而正因为这个
Last night? - And because of that...
我们离开了那房♥子 - 你们离开了那房♥子
We've left the house. - You've left the house.
这成了固定模式了对吧 方格菌 遇事就逃
This is a pattern, isn't it, Fungus? Just run away.
你他味的以一个污魔怪的样子出去是干嘛
What the smell were you doing going out and about as a Bogey?
你之前跟我说是 - 无论他为了骗你过来说过啥
You told me that we... - Whatever he told you to get you here
都只是又一个可悲的谎言而已
is just another of his pathetic lies.
但是 那个 - 闭嘴吧 你个喋喋不休的蠢货
Oh, well... - Oh, be quiet, you twittering little ninny.
方格菌 你就眼睁睁的看她这样子说
Fungus! Are you going to let her speak to...
那个 你看 Eve 你不能
Now, look here, Eve, you can't...
我不能干什么 方格菌
I can't what, Fungus?
你心里明白 我想做什么就做什么
I can do exactly what I like and you know it.
你给我带来了极大的麻烦 - 瞧她的手
You have severely inconvenienced me... - Look at her hand.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
哦 告诉她吧
Oh, tell her.
把你知道的都告诉她 从第一晚开始
Tell her what you've known ever since that first night.
什么第一晚
What first night?
她是 呃 鼻涕汤女王的姐姐
Er, she's, erm, Bubonica Snotsoup's sister.
菌多利亚
Bactoria.
我们之前认识
We used to be acquainted.
他们告诉我说根本没有你这个人
I was taught that you didn't exist.
哈 要不怎么说我讨厌我妹呢
Ha! And you wonder why I hate my sister.
好吧 我要去
Right, I have to go and
拿回我的某件被你落下的东西了
retrieve something of mine that you've left behind.
我的东西你啥都别碰
Don't touch anything.
"认识"
"Acquainted"?
霉 霉德 呃
Mould... Mouldy, er...
你能不能 呃
Would you, er...
我像他这么大的时候 可能再年轻点吧
When I was his age, younger...
菌多利亚撞见了我偷偷变身成人
...Bactoria caught me face-folding.
那会我其实跟她不熟
I didn't really know her,
但是 呃 她那会比我发育的好多了
but, er, she was much more developed than I was.
那个时候她就已经长出了腋下的疣
Even then she had armpit warts,
一个个又大又鼓鼓囊囊的 上面还长着毛
great, big, gnarly ones with hairs coming out of them,
但我却是 - 可以了 省了
whereas I was... - Yes, spare me
这些对她令人垂涎的美貌的描述吧
the drooling account of her beauty.
我只是想告诉你 我是被她要挟的
I was just trying to tell you that I was intimidated by her.
不管怎样 她答应我
Anyway, she promised
只要我同意
not to tell if I agreed
跟她一起看看地表的世界 她就不会告密
to go to see the surface with her.
她对你臭臭地示好 - 有点吧 对
She was sour on you. - A little. Yes.
就迷上她了吗 - 是
Obsessed? - Yes.
我吓坏了 但是 我 我也没有别的选择
I was terrified, but I... I... I had no choice.
我们约好在
We agreed
污魔洞附近的一个下水道碰面
to meet in a drain, near the Bogeyhole.
当我到了那 我见到她拿着个脏麻袋
And when I got there, I saw her mucksack and
我就意识到 她不会再回来了
I realised "She's not coming back."
但我们还是继续往污魔洞走
But on we went, to the Bogeyhole,
等我们到了那
and when we got there,
臭斗篷守卫拦住了我们
the Stenchcoats niffed us.
"是哪个污魔怪要通过 停下"
"What Bogey goes there? Stop!"
"不要动"
"Do not move."
我撒腿就跑了 出于盲目的恐慌
I ran. The blind panic.
我甚至没有回头
I didn't even turn round to
去看看菌多利亚当时怎么样了
look back to see what was happening to Bactoria.
那时候我什么都不在乎了 只想快点逃走
I didn't care, I just wanted to get away.
第二天 果不其然
Next day, there it was
每日臭报的头版的标题就是
on the front of the Daily Smell.
"未成年人擅自逃至地表"
"Minor makes it Topside."
她还留了张条说她不会回去了
She'd left a note saying she wasn't coming back.
"鼻涕汤女王家族的耻辱"
"Shame of the Snotsoups."
也难怪她妹妹变成了那样一个尖刻的女污魔怪
No wonder her sister grew into such a bitter Bogeywoman.
事情就是这样
And that's all.