剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
When I take his hand
但当我拉住他的手
and I lead him...
带他走入未来
He'll know that I love him.
他会知道我爱他
That's being a father.
这就是为人父的感受
It's not about fate, Walter.
这和命运无关 沃尔特
Yours or mine.
你的或是我的
It's about changing fate.
而是要改变命运
It's about hope.
是关于希望
And protecting our children.
以及保护我们的子孙
Think about them, Phillip.
想想他们 飞利浦
Think about where they are.
想想他们在哪
They will understand you had no choice.
他们会理解你别无选择
It is acceptable.
这是可以接受的
I am your ally.
我是你的同盟
It is entering this wing.
正在进入这一侧
Evacuate.
撤离
I found one.
我找到一个
Good. Because I found something too.
很好 我也找到了点东西
We're gonna get you out of here.
我们带你出去
You don't know how lucky you are
你还真是幸运啊
this room has no ventilation.
这个屋子没有通风设备
Trust me.
相信我
They'll be setting up the corridor soon.
他们马上就要铺设通道了
We don't have much time.
我们没多长时间了
Where are Peter and Olivia?
彼得和奥利维亚呢
Olivia, where are you?
奥利维亚 你在哪
They've got the cube...
他们找到稳定器了...
And Agent Broyles.
还有布探员
Anil, we're in position.
阿尼尔 我们就位了
We have to hurry!
我们得抓紧了
Team two, engage.
二队 进攻
Michael, stay down.
迈克尔 趴下
Peter! Peter, look!
彼得 彼得 快看
What did I say?
我说什么来着
That is cool.
太酷了
Now, Walter!
就是现在 沃尔特
Get the boy.
把男孩带过来
Let's go.
我们走
I love you, dad.
我爱你 爸爸
I think that I would be happy to stay here for the rest of my life.
一辈子都待在这里我也乐意
We should probably get her home soon.
差不多该带她回家了
Get her into a bath, which is never easy.
帮她洗澡 每次都像打仗似的
I nominate you for that one.
这任务就交给你了
Etta!
埃塔
It's time to go.
该回家了
Come on, kiddo. It's time to go home.
过来 孩子 该回家了
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表