剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Previously, on Fringe...
《迷离档案》前情提要
We have been looking for you...
我们一直在找你
and your friends.
还有你的朋友们
Who's the little girl?
这个小女孩是谁
Who's the little blonde girl?
这金发小女孩是谁
If you are watching this,
既然你在看这盘录像带
then you know that the observers have invaded.
那你一定很清楚 观察者侵略了我们
I must have ambered it.
我一定是用琥珀封住了这里
I need a proper laser.
得用激光
Could you make one?
你能做一个吗
Don't you wear a necklace?
你不是有一条项链吗
We just need the silver for solder.
我们只要银链子用来焊接
Thank you.
谢谢
If you've found this tape,
你一定是从琥珀中
you've retrieved it from amber.
取出了这盘录像带
Got it.
拿到了
You must recover each tape
你必须找回所有录像带
to retrieve all the parts of the plan.
取回计划的各个部分
This plan can rid the world of the observers.
这计划能将观察者撵走
You are humanity's only hope!
你是人类文明的唯一希望
Greetings.
欢迎光临
Looking to barter?
想要换东西吗
No. Not tonight.
不是 今晚不是
"If you want to make god laugh, tell him your plan."
如果你想逗上帝笑 就告诉他你未来的计划
It's been there for a while.
放在那里有段时间了
Guess it hits a little close to home.
估计是这话说得有点太露骨了
Yeah.
是啊
Man...
天啊
I had one of these when I was a kid.
我小时候也有个这玩意
I'll give you a good deal, man.
算你便宜点好了 兄弟
Actually, what I'm looking for is a--
实际上 我想要
This is what you are looking for.
你想要这个东西
Yup. That's it.
是这个 没错
It will look good on her,
她戴起来一定很好看
the young, blonde woman.
那个年轻的金发女子
What is baseball?
棒球是什么
Excuse me?
你说什么
You were thinking of the Red Sox.
你在回忆红袜队
What is baseball?
棒球是什么
It's a sport-- or was anyway.
是一种运动 或者说曾经是
How much?
多少钱
What do you want to give I for that?
你拿什么来换呢
I am upsetting you.
我让你心烦意乱了
You do not like to be read.
你不喜欢被读取思想
Who's upset?
谁心烦意乱了
I got nothing to hide.
我没什么要隐瞒的
What's to be upset about?
有什么好心烦意乱的呢
That take care of it?
这些够吗
Blood clot, man.
我的天啊
I haven't seen one of these in years.
我好些年没见过这钱了
You're trying to confuse me.
你在试着迷惑我
I don't know what you're talking about, pal.
我不知道你在说什么 朋友
Who is the young, blonde woman?
那年轻的金发女子是谁
You are protecting her.
你在保护她
Are you sure? Do you know what this is worth?
你确定吗 你知道这值多少钱吗
Yeah. Keep the change.
知道 不用找零了
There is something wrong. Detain him.
他有点不太对劲 抓住他
Freeze! Stop right there!
不许动 站住
Now!
快点
He's down there.
他下去了
The last time I went under,
上次我下去的时候
I got bit by a rat.
被老鼠咬了
He is a rat.
他就是老鼠
Bite him back.
以牙还牙吧
Is that a real gun?
那是真枪吗
Where am I?
这是什么地方
You came out of that storm drain.
你从那下水道里出来
There.
那边
You're bleeding.
你在流血
Come to mama.
到妈妈这儿来
How does this one look?
这盘带子怎么样
A little less warped than the others.
变形程度比其他轻
Hopefully it'll play better.
希望这盘播放效果会好些
It took hours.
竟然花了好几个小时
Walter, this is about as fast as we can go
沃尔特 在不造成太大热破坏的情况下
without too much heat damage.
这已经是最快速度了
Fast as a snail.
快得跟蜗牛似的
At this rate, we will save the world
就这速度 我们得再花上21年
in another 21 years.
才能拯救世界
I'm gonna clean this up.
我去清理录像带
And you know how old that will make me.
知道到那时我有多老了吗
I don't even want to do that math.
我都懒得去算
Peter, what happened? It'sit's all right.
彼得 你怎么了 没事
It's just superficial.
只是皮外伤
I was trying to get gas.
我想弄点汽油
I got read by an observer.
被观察者读心了
He pulled thoughts out of my head like cards out of a deck.
他轻而易举就读取了我的想法
What did he get from you?
他读取了什么
He did get an image of you.
他看到了你的样子
But at this point you're as much a fugitive as the rest of us,
但现在你跟我们一样 都是逃犯
so, unless you can think of
所以 除非你能想到
a reason why that would hurt us--
这在某方面对我们不利...
Did he give any indication that he pulled anything else?
他表现出他还读到了其他信息吗
No.
没有
I did what I'm supposed to do,
我做了该做的事
keep a bunch of random thoughts in my head,
随便想了些东西
but then he knew I was doing that too,
但他马上意识到我在那么做
so I just got out of there.
所以我就逃了
These guys,
这些人
they out-move us, they out-think us.
他们动作比我们快 想得也比我们高明
They're always two steps ahead.
他们总是占有先机
More, if they focus.
如果专心起来 会更加领先
I don't know how we're gonna beat 'em.
真不知道怎样才能打败他们
We beat them one by one.
我们只需各个击破
Instinctively, you did the right thing.
你本能地做出了正确的选择
You just have to create a labyrinth of planned thoughts,
你只要在脑子里刻意想些复杂的东西
keep them preoccupied.
让他们读取这些思想
Yeah.
嗯
Trying to block that reading was exhausting.
要阻止他们读心 实在太累了
I couldn't do it. It's impossible.
我做不到 这不可能
It's not impossible. I've taught others.
完全有可能 我教过别人
It just takes a really long time.
只是要花上很长时间
Well, teach me.
那教我吧
I plan on it.
正有此意
I'm teaching you all.
我会教你们所有人
In the meantime,
与此同时
I want you to consider this a down payment on my first lesson.
把这当做我第一节课的预付款吧
You had to give up your necklace
你贡献出了自己的项链
so we could work on the laser.
让我们修好了激光器
I wanted to make sure you got a new one.
我必须得给你买♥♥条新的
Thank you.
谢谢
Worth every bump and bruise, kiddo.
再怎么受伤都值得 孩子
Well, you know the expression.
你应该听过这么句话
No good deed goes unpunished.
善有恶报
Living proof.
我就是活生生的例子
You wanted to see me?
你想见我
You do not like to be read.
你不喜欢被读取思想
Who's upset?
谁心烦意乱了
What's there to be upset about?
有什么好心烦意乱的呢
I got nothing to hide.
我没什么要隐瞒的
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表