剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
This plan will restore us
世界将恢复如初
and rid the world of the observers.
并将观察者撵走
Previously on Fringe...
《迷离档案》前情提要
A man came here and went down into the mine.
有人前来这里 还下了井
His name was Donald.
名叫唐纳德
I don't know any Donald.
我不认识什么叫唐纳德的人
He was taken away against his will by two invaders.
他被两个入侵者强行带走了
You never know when to give up.
你就是不知道放弃
Etta.
埃塔
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Why would we get her back just to lose her again?
为什么我们会得而复失
Their abilities are aided by tech.
他们的能力都是科技赋予的
I would be ten times what you are if I had that tech in my head.
如果我脑中有你的装置我肯定比你强十倍
Hello, it's me.
你好 是我
But you know that already.
这你肯定早就知道了
This is tape seven.
这是七号♥录像带
I don't have much time,
我没多少时间
so I'm going to show you how to get the next piece of the plan
所以我会带你去找计划的下一部分
and explain on the way.
并在路上作出解释
I am on Quincy Street heading south.
我在昆西街上朝南走
Hey, I just wanted to let you know
我想让你们知道
I'm gonna be a little late getting back.
我会晚一点回来
Uh, didn't want you guys to worry.
希望你们不用担心
I've got one more report to file,
我还有一个报告要归档
and then I'm out of here.
做完就走
So I'll see you soon.
所以 待会儿见
Hey, I just wanted to let you know
我想让你们知道
I'm gonna be a little late getting back.
我会晚一点回来
Uh, didn't want you guys to worry.
希望你们不用担心
I've got one more report to file,
我还有一个报告要归档
and then I'm out of here.
做完就走
So I'll see you soon.
所以 待会儿见
Peter?
彼得
Peter.
彼得
How did you get here?
你怎么过来的
The monorail.
坐单轨列车
You didn't come home this afternoon.
今天下午你没回家
You weren't answering your comm.
通讯设备也不回应
Yeah, I-I turned it off.
是啊 我把它关了
I wasn't going to stay for that much longer.
我本来没想要待这么久
I just needed to see her.
我只是想见见她
I've thought about coming here too.
我也想过要来这里
I feel closer to her here.
在这里我感觉她就在身边
No, it's okay.
没事 不用关
Play it.
播吧
Play it.
播吧
Hey, I just wanted to let you know
我想让你们知道
I'm gonna be a little late getting back.
我会晚一点回来
Uh, didn't want you guys to worry.
希望你们不用担心
I've got one more report to file,
我还有一个报告要归档
and then I'm out of here.
做完就走
So I'll see you soon.
所以 待会儿见
Peter, when you feel like this,
彼得 当你有这种感觉的时候
I just want you to include me.
希望你能告诉我
It's fine that you come here.
你可以过来这里
Just tell me.
但你要告诉我
I want to understand what you're going through,
我想知道你此刻承受的煎熬
and I want you to understand what I'm going through.
我也希望你知道我所承受的痛苦
You're right.
你说得对
I'm sorry.
对不起
What is that?
那是什么
When we collapsed the corridor,
我们摧毁走廊时
one of the observers nicked me.
有个观察者把我划伤了
It's okay.
没什么
I'm fine.
我没事
Here we are.
我们到了
167 Cedar Street.
雪松街167号♥
Now we need to make our way to the fourth floor.
我们现在要去四楼
Apartment 413.
413号♥公♥寓♥
Hopefully without running into this tyrannical--
希望不要碰到那个专横的
You again.
又是你
You're a friend of that renter up on four, aren't you?
你就是四楼那个房♥客的朋友吧
More of a colleague.
应该说是同事
Well, I don't know what you're doing up there in that apartment,
我不知道你们在公♥寓♥里捣鼓什么
but if I hear any more strange noise,
但如果我再听到奇怪的噪音
I'm calling the super.
我就叫主管了
Do I know you? I need to get into Apartment 413.
我认识你吗 我要去413号♥公♥寓♥
Is it occupied?
那有人住吗
Fourth floor has been red-tagged for 20 years.
四楼的警戒线已经设立二十年了
Nobody goes up there.
没人上去过
Hey, what's your business here?
你来这儿干什么
None of yours.
不关你的事
Walter?
沃尔特
Walter?
沃尔特
Hey. I was wondering where everybody was.
我还在想大家都去哪了
Have you seen Walter? No, why?
你们看到沃尔特了吗 没有 怎么了
Well, I went in to wake him up.
我进来准备叫他起床
His bed has not been slept in.
他的床没有人睡过的痕迹
He's not in the cold storage.
他也不在冷库
He also left the amber laser on and on the floor.
他还没关琥珀激光器 就扔在地上
The tape we were working on last night
我们昨晚在弄的那卷录像带
is already out of the amber.
也已经从琥珀里取了出来
I think he left.
我想他是出门了
He knows better than to go out alone.
他应该知道不该独自外出啊
What the hell is he thinking?
他到底在想什么
At the moment,
现在
I am on Quincy Street heading south.
我在昆西街上朝南走
The Red Line to Worcester Union Station.
开往伍斯特联合车站的红线上
Whatever mode...
不管什么...
Maybe he's gone off to follow this tape.
他或许是跟随带子的指示走了
He's retracing his steps?
他在追溯自己走过的路吗
I have created, or rather,
我创造了 或者说
we have created
我们创造了
a unique and efficient hiding place
一个独特而有效的藏身之处
for a critical piece of the plan to defeat the observers.
专为击败观察者计划的一个重要部分准备
It is undetectable to the observers' instruments.
观察者的仪器检测不到那里
As I have mentioned--
我说过
May I help you?
有什么事吗
As I mentioned,
我说过
I have had some experience with transversing parallel universes.
我有穿行平行世界的经验
What we have done
我们所做的
is we have opened a space in the membrane
是在分离两个世界的膈膜中
that separates the two universes.
开启了一个空间
A "Pocket universe," if you will.
可以称为"口袋宇宙"
This is very important.
这点很重要
Do not, under any circumstances--
不论在什么情况下 切忌...
Is that raspberry filling?
是覆盆子馅的吗
Raspberry, is it? Two.
是不是覆盆子的 两个
Now, since the pocket universe exists in inter-dimensional space,
因为口袋宇宙存在于维度空间之内
many of the usual laws of physics won't apply.
很多常规物理原理都将不适用
And there are few places on earth
地球上几乎没什么地方
where two plus two does not equal four.
二加二不等于四的
And this is one of them.
这里就是其中之一
It can be quite disturbing.
有时候很让人苦恼
Try not to worry about it.
尽量别管它
This tape will guide you every step of the--
这卷带子将一步步带领你...
Here we are.
我们到了
167 Cedar street.
雪松街167号♥
Cedar street? That's downtown Worcester.
雪松街 那可在伍斯特区
Apartment 413...
413号♥公♥寓♥
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表