剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Don't be alarmed.
别害怕
You will notice that things work differently here.
你会发现这里有些不一样
You'll see a door.
你会看到一扇门
Go through it.
穿过门
You'll see a long hallway.
会有条走廊
Turn... Left, Walter.
往... 左转 沃尔特
Left. Thank you, Donald.
左转 谢谢 唐纳德
Looks like something Walter would've designed when he was tripping.
看着像是沃尔特嗑高了设计出来的东西
Follow me.
跟我来
What you're about to find is very important.
你们即将找到重要的东西
Captain Windmark,
温马克队长
I've just been alerted.
我刚收到警报
Walter Bishop has been sighted in quadrant 9.
沃尔特·贝肖普刚刚被拍到出现在第九区
You are certain.
你确定吗
Yes.
是的
Now, reaching the hallway, turn right.
走到走廊 右转
Not left.
不是左
If you continue on to where the hall you're in dead ends,
继续沿着走廊走 会走进死胡同
you will find that it's not a dead end at all.
但你会发现那根本不是死胡同
Are you getting this, Donald?
你在拍吗 唐纳德
Yes, Walter.
是的 沃尔特
Because it doesn't look like the camera's recording.
因为看上去摄像机好像没在拍摄
It's fine, Walter.
没问题的 沃尔特
But the light's not on.
灯没亮啊
Wait, no, no.
等一下
He's right. Now it is on.
他说得对 这下亮了
This way.
这边走
Walter, wait.
沃尔特 等等
What's wrong?
怎么了
Why aren't you coming?
你怎么不走了
Oh, dear.
天呐
Are you afraid?
你怕了吗
They're not alone.
还有别的人
There's nothing to be afraid of.
没什么好害怕的
He's talking to somebody else.
他在跟另一个人说话
Someone besides Donald?
除了唐纳德还有人吗
Yeah, look. His eye line is different.
是啊 看 他的视线不一样
Through the looking-glass, and what Alice found there?
透过万花筒 爱丽丝会看到什么
This place is like that.
这里就是仙境
Walter!
沃尔特
There's nothing in there.
那里什么都没有
Walter.
沃尔特
Olivia...
奥利维亚
Peter.
彼得
Wait there.
你等着
Walter.
沃尔特
You know you're not supposed to leave the lab alone.
你知道你不该单独离开实验室
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I don't understand.
我不明白
All I thought about
我一心想的
was retrieving what was on that tape.
都是取回带子上的东西
I couldn't think about anything else.
我没想别的
All I cared about was finding the next piece of the plan.
我只在乎找到计划的下一个部分
Is that Donald, Walter?
那位就是唐纳德吗 沃尔特
No, it's collateral damage.
不 他只是附带损害
That's Cecil.
他是塞西尔
He is completely irrelevant to the plan!
他跟计划毫无关系
So what's he doing here?
那他怎么会在这儿
He ended up here through a series of unfortunate events.
他因为一连串不幸事件而落到这儿
He was blown here by an explosion.
他是被爆♥炸♥炸进来的
When?
什么时候
20 years ago,
二十年前
but for him, it's only been days.
但对他而言 只是几天前的事
Everything within this pocket wraps in on itself,
这个口袋里的一切都自我覆盖
including time.
包括时间
That's why we have to hurry
所以我们得赶快
and find whatever it is I hid here.
找到我在这里藏的东西
Walter!
沃尔特
There's more on the tape.
带子上还有内容
You can't see it until you enter the pocket.
这部分要进入口袋才能看得到
Of course.
当然了
The time anomalies wouldn't allow the camera to operate properly.
时间异常现象令摄像机不能正常运行
Let me see.
让我看看
The key is...to know what you're looking for.
关键在于 知道你要找什么
In this case, we're looking for the apple.
而现在 我们要找苹果
The forbidden fruit.
禁果
The root of all knowledge.
一切知识的根源
It will mark the place where you'll be staying...
苹果标记的是你要待的地方
for what, I promise, will be a short time.
我保证 不会很久的
And it will be safe and comfortable, I assure you.
而且 会安全又舒适 我保证
Who is that?
那是谁
You honestly don't recognize him?
你真不认得他了吗
It must have been wiped from my mind,
这记忆肯定是被抹去了
like the other parts of the plan.
就像计划的其他部分
No, Walter, it was a case that we worked.
不 沃尔特 那是我们以前的案子
The boy, he was living underground.
那个住在地下的男孩
A demolition site.
拆除工地
Maybe Walter didn't experience the case in the same way that we did.
或许沃尔特对案子的经历与我们不同
Is he one of them? An observer?
他也是个观察者吗
Well, at first, we thought that he was just a boy.
起初 我们以为他只是个男孩
But then he started to exhibit empathic abilities.
但他开始展现出移情的能力
He helped us find a murderer.
他帮我们找到了一个凶手
An empath. Remarkable.
移情 真了不起
Why would I need an empath?
我要会移情的人有什么用
I don't know.
我不知道
It was 20 years ago.
那是二十年前了
But not for him.
对他不是
Like Cecil,
就像塞西尔
to him, he's only been waiting for days.
对他而言 也只等待了几天
Like I said on the tape,
就像我在带子上说的
we used this place to hide him,
我们利用这里藏匿他
to keep him safe
保护他
until someone could return for him.
直到有人回来找他
Press play, Peter.
继续播放 彼得
Show me more.
让我继续看
We're nearly there.
我们快到了
Now we're looking for an apple.
我们要找苹果
This one. What's that, Donald?
这个是什么 唐纳德
These markings are very strange.
这些标记很奇怪
Of all the things we've seen in here, Walter,
我们在这儿看到了那么多 沃尔特
that's what you find strange?
你就觉得这个奇怪
There's the hand.
那只手
Well, I wonder where it could be?
不知道在哪里啊
Oh-ho! Here we are!
瞧啊 到了
There it is.
就是这里
Oh, just wait here now.
等一下
Donald, please.
唐纳德 拜托
Here it is.
在这儿
He's not here.
他不在
Where is he?
人呢
Where is he?
他人呢
We designed this room just for you. S!
这房♥间是我们专为你设计的 S
You must stay here
你得待在这里
and wait for us to return and get you.
等着我们回来找你
Oh, for us, it could be quite a long time, but...
对我们而言会是很久 但是
For you, it will seem like no time at all.
对你来说只是很短的时间
Now you see where we've kept him.
现在你知道我们把他留在了哪
To understand his purpose,
要理解他要做的事
refer to tape eight.
请看八号♥录像带
You definitely left him here.
你绝对是把他留在了这里
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表