剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
What is it, Carlos?
怎么了 卡洛斯
Got a woman outside.
外面来了个女人
She's asking for a magnet.
她想要一块磁铁
It's her.
是她
Send them.
叫他们去
Send them now.
马上
My name is Simone.
我叫西蒙
Carlos said you were interested in a magnet.
卡洛斯说你对一块磁铁很感兴趣
That's right.
没错
I know this is a little out of the ordinary, but--
我知道这有点不太寻常 但...
Yes.
有的
We have it for you.
我们给你留着了
We've been expecting you.
我们一直在等你
Expecting me?
等我吗
I've been waiting many years for someone to come for that magnet.
我等了很多年 希望有人来取走那块磁铁
Come.
跟我来
I'll show you.
我带你去
This is your truck.
这是你的货车
It's been your truck for 21 years...
21年前就是你的货车了
To transport it.
用来运磁铁
A man came here
入侵发生后不久
soon after the invaders arrived.
有个男人来到这里
The man spoke with my mother.
他找我母亲商量
They talked for a long time.
聊了很久
He said he had a way to save the world...
说他找到了拯救世界的方法
but he needed a giant magnet to do it.
但需要一个巨大的磁铁才能做到
Was his name Walter? Walter Bishop?
他叫沃尔特吗 沃尔特·贝肖普
I don't remember his name.
我不记得他的名字了
He was older...
他比你老
Grayish hair.
灰白头发
My mother assured him that she would keep a magnet
我母亲向他保证
packed up and ready for when he came back for it.
她会准备好磁铁 等他回来取
Before she died,
她临终时
she made me promise to keep the candle burning.
让我保证会继续信守诺言
And I did.
我做到了
It wasn't always easy.
有时候很艰难
At times, we were destitute,
在我们穷困潦倒的时候
there were people who wanted to sell the magnet and the truck.
就会有人想卖♥♥了磁铁和货车
They lost hope.
他们失去了希望
But my mother never did.
但我母亲从没失去希望
And neither did I.
我也从没有过
And here...
终于...
Here you are.
你来了
I sent for diesel fuel. It's on its way.
我派人去找柴油了 他们就来
I know you don't mind waiting,
我知道你肯定不介意等一等
And you'd rather drive after nightfall.
而且最好天黑以后再上路
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
I know a lot of things.
我知道很多东西
I see flashes sometimes when I'm around people.
当我在人们身边 就会看到闪过的画面
Like before, when I met you,
就像之前 我见到你的时候
I saw that you have a bullet in your pocket--
我看到你口袋里有一颗子弹
A slug.
一小块金属
I've always had a gift.
我一直有天赋
Even with electricity coursing through the neural tissue,
即便有电流流向神经组织
the brain is dead...
这个大脑仍是死的
Not quite human...
不完全是个人
Most likely damaged by the preservation process.
很可能在保存过程中受到损坏
But in order to understand what's happening to peter,
但为了弄清楚发生在彼得身上的事
we have to give this a shot.
我们必须试一试
The chances of this working...
虽然成功的几率
are remote at best.
是很渺茫的
Okay, I've got a clear image.
得到清晰的图像了
The question is...
问题是
how do I attach...
我该怎么连接
Oh, my.
我的天啊
It worked.
它起作用了
This is a lot of neural activity.
神经活动的数量惊人
I've never seen anything like this.
我从没见过这样的事情
It's all moving along the cerebral cortex,
它们都沿着大脑皮层在运动
which controls higher-level thinking.
那里控制着高级思维过程
It stopped.
活动停止了
The device must've detected
这个装置肯定是检测到
that the brain isn't suitable.
这个大脑不适合运作
Did we gather enough data to extrapolate?
我们有足够的数据来做推断了吗
Let's see.
我来瞧瞧
Okay, if we take the process that we just saw
如果我们持续运作
and then we run it continuously,
刚才看见的过程
what happens to the brain over time is...
长时间后大脑将会
Walter, are those new ridges forming?
沃尔特 这是在形成新的脑脊吗
The more convolutions,
卷绕得越多
the higher the brain function in mammals.
哺乳动物的大脑功能就越强大
Do you see that?
你看见了吗
The cerebral cortex is becoming so thick
大脑皮层变得非常厚
that it's overriding the area used to control emotions.
甚至占居了原本控制情感的部分
Remarkable.
太惊人了
Controlled evolution.
有向进化
It's worse than I feared.
比我想得还糟
Where are they?
他们人呢
They should be here by now.
他们现在应该到了
I wouldn't worry. They'll be here soon.
要我就不会担心 他们很快就会到的
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Darby.
达比
I'm Olivia.
我叫奥利维亚
I know.
我知道
Everybody's talking about you.
大家都在谈论你
Yeah?
是吗
What are they saying?
他们都说什么了
They said you're on reward wire.
他们说你上了通缉令
There's a bounty on you.
还有重金悬赏
Really?
真的吗
What else did they say?
他们还说了什么
Darby?
达比
I have to go.
我得走了
I thought you might be thirsty.
我想你也许渴了
What's in it?
里面放了什么
Water.
水
What's in the water...
水里放了什么
A sedative?
镇静剂吗
You gonna knock me out?
你准备把我弄昏吗
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
Nobody's gone to get diesel fuel, have they?
根本没人去取柴油 不是吗
You're wrong.
你错了
You have no faith.
你没有信念
I could feel that when you came--
你一来我就感觉到了
I'm done with the parlor tricks.
我受够你那小把戏了
I want my truck and my magnet now.
我现在就要卡车和磁铁
When the fuel gets here, you can have it...
燃料一到 就给你
Unless, of course, you'd like to leave now.
当然 你现在就能走
Your car's over there.
你的车就在那里
You can come back with more people if you want.
如果你想 你可以带更多人一起回来
But we're still gonna be here.
但我们还会在这里
You lost someone.
你失去了什么人
That's an assumption that you could make about anybody.
你对任何人都可以说这话
But you lost your daughter...
但你失去的是你女儿
twice.
两次
Fuel's here.
燃料到了
Did you think you are the only one who can manipulate futures?
你以为你是唯一能操控未来的人吗
I know that you have been making adjustments to mine.
我知道你一直在对我做出调整
I have been making adjustments of my own.
我自己也在做一些调整
We know you switched the briefcase.
我们知道是你掉包了手提箱
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表