剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
He will traverse the wormhole to 2167.
他会穿过虫洞 去2167年
He'll meet the scientist in Oslo, Norway.
在挪威奥斯陆面见科学家
And that meeting will change the course of human evolution.
这一会面将改变人类进化的轨道
How will he know who the scientist is?
他怎么知道科学家是谁
There will be someone there to guide him.
会有人在那边引导他
It's Broyles.
是布洛伊打来的
You good?
你那边还好吗
I'm leaving for Boston. I'm coming to you.
我正出发去波士顿找你们
This is Agent Pat Wilkins.
我是帕特·威尔金斯探员
I have him on the Spring Street, Number 49.
我看到他在春日大街49号♥
Northbound, Lane Two.
北行第二车道
Copy that, traffic control.
收到 进行交通管制
Bravo unit is on standby to continue surveillance.
B组待命继续监控
Bravo unit has visual.
B组发现目标
He's 200 meters ahead in the right lane.
位于右车道前方两百米
Copy that.
收到
Call us when you're close.
快到了就联♥系♥我们
Peter's gonna meet you at the entrance of the steam tunnel.
彼得会在蒸汽地道的入口接你
Broyles, are you there?
布洛伊 你在听吗
Can you hear me?
能听到我吗
Hello?
还在吗
They're following me.
他们在跟踪我
Windmark is letting me lead them to you.
温马克想让我领他们找到你们
I'll lead them around as long as I can.
我尽量拖住他们
But it's only a matter of time before they realize
但他们迟早会发现
I'm not leading them to you.
我没带他们去找你们
If I'm caught, they'll read me.
如果我被捕了 他们会读我的想法
I can protect my thoughts,
我能保护我的思维
but there's only so long that'll last.
但也坚持不了多久
Okay, Windmark is not going to read you
温马克不会读你的想法
because we're going to come and get you.
因为我们会去接你
The most important thing is the plan.
重中之重是计划
Listen to me, Phillip, you need to tell me where you are.
听我说 飞利浦 你得告诉我你在哪
Olivia...
奥利维亚
just get it done.
完成计划
Just tell me wh--
告诉我你在...
You heard him.
你们都听到了
If he's captured,
如果他被逮捕
it's only a matter of time before they know we're here.
他们迟早会知道我们的位置
Peter, start excavating that synchroscope.
彼得 去挖同步检测仪吧
We need to go get the new initiator.
我们得去拿新的启动器
And we need to gather everything that is required and leave.
我们得备齐所有需要的东西 然后离开
It's our only chance.
这是我们唯一的机会
Peter, how are you doing with the synchroscope?
彼得 同步检测仪找的怎样了
No synchroscope yet.
还没找到
But I found some sort of syringe.
但我找到了某种注射器
Any idea what that was for or why you had it?
知道那是干什么用的 你为什么会有吗
I have no idea.
不知道
This tape is addressed to me.
这卷带子是录给我的
It's your handwriting.
这是你的字迹
Peter, I sent you a letter.
彼得 我给你寄了封信
It contains something of mine.
里面有件我的东西
What letter, Walter?
什么信 沃尔特
I imagine you called me to ask
我想你会打电♥话♥问我
why would you send such a strange letter?
为什么给你寄这么奇怪的信
And when you tried to call, I didn't answer.
而你打给我的时候 我没接
So you came to find me at the lab.
所以你就来实验室找我
But I was not to be found.
但你找不到我
I was here one moment
我前一刻还在这里
and vanished from the face of the earth the next.
但转眼间就会从地球上消失
I want you to know I'm fine.
我希望你知道我很好
And living many, many years from now.
我生活在很多很多年之后
What is this, Walter?
这是什么 沃尔特
You will never see me again.
你再也见不到我了
You will never see me again because it had to be this way
你再也见不到我了 因为只有这样
to ensure the future of our humanity.
才能保住我们人类的未来
Your future.
你的未来
The future of Olivia.
奥利维亚的未来
And the future of Etta.
还有埃塔的未来
I don't want you to be sad.
我不希望你伤心
The time we had together we stole.
我偷来了我们共度的光阴
I cheated fate to be with you.
我欺骗了命运和你在一起
And we shouldn't have had that time together, but we did.
我们享受了本无缘共度的时光
And I wouldn't change it for the world.
这我一点也不后悔
I don't want to say good-bye.
我不想说再见
But I will say...
但我想说
I love you, son.
我爱你 儿子
I wasn't truthful with you.
我没有跟你说实话
I do know what that is.
我知道那是什么
It's an inoculation for time travel.
那是进行时间旅行的疫苗
I'm taking the child observer into the future, Peter.
我要带观察者孩子去未来 彼得
I was already inoculated in 2015.
我在2015年就已经进行接种了
I left this one in case something happened to me
我把它留下来以防我发生什么事了
and someone else had to bring the boy across to complete the plan.
好让其他人带这男孩过去 完成计划
Does it have to be this way?
一定要这样吗
Yes!
没错
Why?
为什么
Because, Peter,
因为 彼得
The boy and I, we will become a paradox.
我和这男孩 将会形成一个悖论
Nature abhors a paradox.
大自然最反感的就是悖论
It has to heal itself.
它会自我修复
It does so by deleting me and the boy
所以它在入侵的那一刻
at the moment of the invasion.
将我和这男孩抹去
The boy and I will disappear after 2015.
我和这男孩将会在2015年消失
So in order to maintain a future without the observers...
所以为了确保未来不会出现观察者
You and Michael have to live out
你和迈克尔必须在未来
the rest of your lives in the future.
度过你们的余生
I know in my soul
我深知
this is what I am supposed to do.
我必须这么做
I want you to give Olivia your daughter back.
我希望你能给奥利维亚找回你们的女儿
I want to give you your life back.
我希望你可以重获你应有的生活
As a father, how could I not do that for you?
作为父亲 我怎么能不为你做这些
What I said on the tape
我在带子里说
about stealing time with you, I meant it.
我偷来和你共度的时光 那是真心话
I wouldn't trade it for the world.
我没有丝毫后悔
You are my favorite thing, Peter.
我是我的挚爱 彼得
My very favorite thing.
我的挚爱
Where's the logbook?
日志在哪里
You left it in the car.
你留在车上了
No, I didn't. It's in the room.
不 我没有 是在房♥间里
Hang on a second.
等一下
What happened to the part?
东西在哪里
This was taken from one of the original 12 scientific expedition team.
这是从最初12人科学队其中之一那里得到的
Your order to monitor the remaining members was wise.
你下令监视现存成员的做法很明智
When December traveled to the future and procured this unit
当十二月穿越到未来去取这件装置
I was notified.
我就知道了
What is this?
这是什么
September is assembling a device with the fugitives.
九月在和逃犯组装一个装置
It is a trigger containing an atomic charge
这是一个带原子电荷的触发器
that is going to allow them to create a wormhole.
可以让他们创造出虫洞
They intend to reset time.
他们要重置时间
He's in the number six stairwell.
他在6号♥楼梯井里
B-unit, cover the 61st street exit.
B组 包围61街的出口
Subject is moving on foot.
目标正在步行
Repeat, he's in the number six stairwell.
重复一遍 他在6号♥楼梯井
He knows that we know.
他知道我们知道了
You're saying we can't complete the plan
你是说缺少那一个部件
because we're missing one single piece?
我们就无法完成计划吗
Without the initiating reactor
没有启动反应器
there's no way we can open the wormhole.
我们就没法打开虫洞
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表