剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on Fringe...
《迷离档案》前情提要
I never thought I would see you again.
没想到我还能再见到你
I wanted to reach out to you so much,
我特别想见你
but I was afraid that I would jeopardize your safety.
可又怕危及你们的安全
We need your help, Nina.
我们需要你的帮助 尼娜
Hastings, give Dr. Bishop anything he wants.
黑斯廷 满足贝博士的任何要求
Oh, it would be an honor.
这是我的荣幸
Who is that?
那是谁
It was a case that we worked.
那是我们以前的案子
He started to exhibit empathic abilities.
他开始展现出移情的能力
Why would I need an empath?
我要会移情的人有什么用
We used this place to hide him
我们利用这里藏匿他
until someone could return for him.
直到有人回来找他
There it is.
就是这里
He's not here.
他不在
I think whoever took the boy left this behind.
我觉得这是带走男孩的人留下来的
It's picking up a signal.
它正在接收信♥号♥♥
This is where the signal originates.
这就是信♥号♥♥的源头
What do you want?
你们想干什么
He definitely doesn't have the tech.
他绝对没有那个装置
Maybe it was removed.
可能被移除了
No, there's no scar tissue.
不 没有瘢痕组织
Here, try this.
给你 尝尝看
Go on. It's good.
吃吧 很好吃的
Michael, you used to write things down for me.
迈克尔 你以前给我写过东西
You helped us catch a bad man. Do you remember that?
你帮我们抓到了个坏人 记得吗
Michael, you're very special,
迈克尔 你非常特殊
and there's a lot that we would like to learn about you.
我们想了解很多关于你的事
My father was working on a plan with a man named Donald.
我父亲和一个叫唐纳德的人制定了一个计划
You were a very important part of that plan.
你是那个计划非常重要的一部分
Do you remember that?
你记得吗
You do, and you know me.
你记得 你认识我
We should just go into his mind,
我们应该进入他的大脑
like we did with September.
像对九月那样
September was in a coma.
九月当时昏迷了
So we put him in one too.
我们也把他弄昏啊
We're not putting him in a coma.
我们不能把他弄昏
Then, we put an electromagnetic probe
那我们把电磁探头
into the base of his skull,
插入他头骨的底部
and ply him full of serotonin, neurontin, and LSD.
并给他注射血清素 加巴喷丁和迷幻药
Walter, he is just a child.
沃尔特 他还是个孩子
He is not just a child!
他不是个孩子
He's more than a child.
他可不只是个孩子
He is an integral part of my plan.
他是我计划的主要部分
He must know that!
他一定知道
He's just not saying anything for some reason or other.
只是不知为什么他不肯说
You said yourself, he wrote things before.
是你说的 他以前写过东西
Why is he not doing that now?
他现在为什么不写了
Who is Donald? Where is he? Is he alive?
唐纳德是谁 他在哪 还活着吗
I must find him. Tell me.
我一定要找到他 告诉我
Hey! Walter, calm down.
沃尔特 冷静点
How can I calm down, Peter?
我怎么能冷静下来 彼得
We're running out of time.
我们快没时间了
Don't you understand? We got a world to save!
你不明白吗 我们得拯救世界
Acid, get back to cutting out those tapes.
阿酸 继续去取带子吧
We're not gonna get any answers out of him.
从他这儿得不到任何答案
Peter, it doesn't make any sense.
彼得 没道理啊
I mean, he's an empath.
他是个会移情的人
We used to have a connection.
我们以前能心灵相通
He used to feel what I wanted
他以前能感受到我想要什么
and then he'd communicate it to me.
然后他就会与我进行交流
Now, it just seems like he can't.
现在他好像不能了
Nina, it's Olivia.
尼娜 是我 奥利维亚
Is everything all right?
有事吗
Nina, we need your help with something.
尼娜 我们需要你帮忙
What?
什么
It's not safe for me to talk here.
我在这儿说话不安全
Let me call you in ten minutes.
我十分钟后再打给你
Can I help you?
有事吗
You are a loyalist.
你是名忠随者
Then you know how important it is that you answer my questions.
那你就该知道你得回答我的问题
Where is your superior?
你的主管在哪
I'm not sure.
我不知道
She got a call a little while ago
她之前接到一通电♥话♥
and then told me she was taking an early lunch.
然后就告诉我她要早点去吃午饭
Who was the call from?
电♥话♥是谁打来的
It came in on her private comm.
直接打到了她的私人电♥话♥上
When did this occur?
什么时候的事
About 20 minutes ago.
大概二十分钟前
Bring an LQ7 unit. We don't have much time.
去拿个LQ7装置来 我们时间不多了
When is she expected to return?
她什么时候回来
She's always back by 1:00.
她一般一点回来
Fugitives we are seeking
我们在追捕的逃犯
recently used a sublimation device
最近用一种升华器
to access an abandoned storage facility.
进入了一家废弃的仓库
We have traced the device to the Ministry of Science.
我们查到这个机器来自科学部
Someone here has supplied them with it,
是这里的人给了他们升华器
I suspect from this office.
我怀疑那人就在这间办公室
It is not you I am concerned with.
我想的不是你
This is Nina Sharp.
我是尼娜·夏普
Is everything all right?
有事吗
We've never seen one before.
我们以前从没见过
What? A child?
什么 一个孩子
A child observer?
一个观察者孩子
We've never seen one before.
我们以前从没见过
It's not safe for me to talk here.
我在这儿说话不安全
Let me call you in ten minutes.
我十分钟后再打给你
Nina, thank you so much for doing this.
尼娜 谢谢你帮我们
I know the risk you're taking.
我知道你冒了多大的险
Nonsense. I'm nothing if I can't be a resource for you.
客气什么 如果帮不了你 那我还算什么
Now, where is he?
他在哪
Hello.
你好
My name is Nina.
我叫尼娜
What are we doing here?
我们在这儿干什么
I'm cold.
我冷嘛
I have access to tech
我有一个装置
that I think will be helpful for you to communicate with him.
或许能帮你们跟他进行交流
It's in a lab not far from here.
就在离这儿不远的一间实验室里
A ministry lab? You think that's safe?
部里的实验室 那安全吗
Not a ministry lab. A black lab.
不是部里的 是间黑实验室
I thought Massive Dynamics black labs didn't exist.
我还以为巨力集团没有黑实验室
Well, I'm glad I can still surprise you.
很高兴我还能让你意想不到
Since the invasion, I've allowed it to be used by the resistance.
入侵之后 我让抵抗者使用那间实验室
We should get going.
我们该走了
How's Walter doing?
沃尔特怎么样
Which one?
哪个他
He's vacillating lately.
他最近摇摆不定
And he dropped acid yesterday, so that didn't exactly help.
而且他昨天嗑药了 让他更"摇摆"了
Well, he hasn't changed that much.
他还真是没怎么变
He catches me off guard.
他让我措手不及
I look him in the eyes sometimes,
我有时看着他的眼睛
and I see a stare that I don't recognize.
却看到陌生的眼神
He told me that you agreed to remove the pieces of his brain
他说等完成打败观察者的计划
once he completed the plan to defeat the observers.
你就会帮他取出他大脑的那些部分
Never underestimate the power of incentive.
永远不要低估动力的强大
You don't approve?
你不赞同吗
What happens to him?
他会怎么样
After the tissue has been removed,
取出那些组织后
What happens to Walter?
沃尔特会怎么样
How many times can a human brain endure something like that?
人脑能承受几次那样的手术
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表