剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
That's true, but Olivia's treatment
是这样 但奥利维亚的疗程
created a unique network of neural pathways in the brain.
在她脑内创造了独特的神经回路
They may have atrophied through disuse,
它们可能因为长♥期♥不被使用而萎缩
but a sudden jolt of Cortexiphan
但有了克特西芬的突然刺♥激♥
could reactivate them, temporarily at least.
可以重新激活它们 至少能暂时激活
"Temporarily"? How long would I have?
"暂时"是多久
I-I don't know.
我不知道
I'll have to calibrate that
等我确定了
once I've determined just how massive a dose I can safely give you.
能给你注射的最大安全剂后量再校准一下
How can a massive dose possibly be safe, Walter?
大剂量怎么可能安全 沃尔特
The side effects of Cortexiphan have always been unpredictable.
克特西芬的副作用一直都难以预料
Can you honestly tell me that you know exactly how she'd react?
你老实说你知道她会有什么反应吗
I don't know. I think.
我不知道 我想...
Could it give her seizures?
她会痉挛吗
Possibly. Could it stop her heart?
有可能 会停止心跳吗
There's a chance of that, yes.
没错 有这可能
Could it cause her to phase in and out,
会时而消失时而出现
disappear entirely, burst into flames?
又或者是永远消失 或是自燃吗
Those are the risks, yes.
没错 是有这些风险
I'll do all I can to mitigate it,
我会尽我所能减轻副作用
but I cannot eliminate them altogether.
但我无法把它们都消除
No, it's too dangerous.
不行 太危险了
Peter.
彼得
What other choice do we have?
我们还有别的选择吗
We can't let anything happen to him.
我们不能让他有任何的闪失
Etta died so that we could finish the plan.
埃塔为了让我们完成计划而死
"Both feet in." That's what we said.
我们曾经说过的 要"全力以赴"
And what if I lose you too?
要是我连你都失去了呢
What then?
我该怎么办
I can do this.
我能做到的
Without him...
没有了他
we lose everything.
我们将失去一切
All right, let's say that you could cross over.
好吧 假如你能穿越过去
What then?
接下来呢
We have no idea what you'd find over there.
我们并不知道那边是什么情况
We know their department of defense was on liberty island.
我们知道他们的国防部在自♥由♥岛上
It was on liberty island.
曾经在自♥由♥岛上
We closed that bridge 24 years ago.
24年前我们关闭了连通桥
For all we know,
说不定
the observers could have invaded over there as well.
观察者也入侵了那里
We have no way of knowing what happened.
我们根本无法知道那边的情况
Not necessarily.
这不一定
The universe window.
世界透视窗
Why don't we just have a look?
我们看看就知道了
Of course.
是啊
That's brilliant, Asgard.
好主意 阿斯加德
Peter, help us with the window.
彼得 帮我们弄透视窗
The paralytic will render him motionless from the neck down,
麻药会使他颈部以下无法动弹
assuring there will be no interference with our diagnostics.
以保证我们诊断期间不受干扰
Alert me when you have the results.
有结果通知我
We got a loyalist.
有一个忠随者
All right, she's gone.
好了 她走了
You ready for the window? Yes.
可以安装窗子了吗 可以了
Hey, Walter? Make sure that you--
沃尔特 记得要
Fudge sticks. Plug the other one in first.
真讨厌 先插另外一根线
There.
好了
Peter. Olivia.
彼得 奥利维亚
The moment of truth.
见证真♥相♥的一刻
It's working.
起作用了
Call Anil, we're gonna need a safe house
联♥系♥阿尼尔 我们需要一间安全屋
and medical equipment.
还有医疗设备
Isn't she beautiful?
瞧她多美
Hello?
有人吗
Walter?
沃尔特
It's this way.
走这边
This is Tobin. He's our field surgeon.
他是托宾 他是我们的战地军医
He'll assist you in whatever way he can.
他会尽其所能协助你
Dr. Bishop.
贝博士
I got the items you requested.
你要的东西我都拿到了
I asked for a defibrillator.
我还要了一台除颤器
I wasn't able to secure one in time.
我没能及时弄到
In case of cardiac arrest, I do have this.
为了以防心脏骤停 我带了这个
Adrenaline.
肾上腺素
It's riskier.
风险更大
But it will have to suffice.
但也足够了
We must get started.
我们必须开始了
For the cortexiphan to take effect quickly,
为了让克特西芬迅速起效
it has to be injected directly into
就必须把它直接注入
the brain stem in the back of your neck.
你颈后的脑干
I'm okay.
我没事的
Ready for the first dose?
准备好注射第一针了吗
One, two...
一 二
Her heart rate is elevated, Walter--
沃尔特 她的心率升高了
160 bpm and rising.
每分钟160次 并且还在升高
Liv?
小奥
I'm okay. Let's keep going.
我没事 快继续
Take a deep breath.
深吸口气
And exhale.
然后呼气
Heart rate is 180 bpm, Walter.
沃尔特 心率已达每分钟180次
Olivia? Hey. Liv, honey, look at me.
奥利维亚 小奥 亲爱的 看着我
Olivia? Honey, look at me.
奥利维亚 亲爱的 看着我
Peter.
彼得
Olivia.
奥利维亚
Walter, she can't see me.
沃尔特 她看不到我
She's at 200 bpm. You have to stop this.
心率每分钟200次 快停下
I have to elevate her heart rate.
我得提高她的心率
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不知道这是怎么一回事
I may not know what you're doing,
也许我不懂你在干什么
but I know enough about the human body
但我知道人类的身体
to see that you might kill this woman!
可承受不了这种极限
Hold her down, son.
按住她 儿子
I've got you.
有我呢
I created cortexiphan.
是我创造了克特西芬
There is no better authority.
没人比我更了解它
Okay, that's enough. Enough!
够了 停下
One more.
最后一针
Come on.
来吧
She needs all four.
她得打完四针
Walter, I said that's enough.
沃尔特 我说够了
She has to cross over four times.
她得穿越四次
Do you want to leave her stranded on the other side?
你想让她留在另一边吗
Trust me.
相信我
There is an uncharacteristic development
他大脑中的情感区域
in the brain's emotional centers.
有不寻常的发育
This is not normal.
这不正常
The limbic system is vestigial,
我们的边缘系统已经退化
and yet his is substantially enlarged.
但他的却大幅扩大
It has sent tendrils into the brain's cognitive center,
它的卷须触及大脑的感知中心
integrating emotional and intellectual activity
整合了情感和智力活动
to an extent that we previously deemed impossible.
其程度被我们认为是不可能的
I will make the report.
我将负责报告
Sacrifice is hard, son,
作出牺牲并不容易 儿子
but you're no stranger to it.
你很清楚这点
Neither are you, dad.
你也是 爸爸
You've sacrificed a lot.
你牺牲了很多
Peter...
彼得
What is it?
怎么了
You're very strong, son.
你很坚强 儿子
Come.
来吧
Let's wake her up.
我们去叫醒她
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表