剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
There's simply not enough energy.
能量不够
I thought the rocks provided the energy.
不是用石头来提供能量吗
To sustain the reaction, not to trigger it.
是用来维持反应 不是激发
Like a car with a full tank and no sparkplug.
就像车有整箱的油但没有火花塞
We're stuck.
我们卡住了
There must be some place we can find another ignition source.
我们一定能再找个点火源
Or maybe we can make one of our own.
或者我们可以自己做一个
It's impossible.
这不可能
Nothing strong enough is available in this time period.
这个时代没有这么强大的东西
Michael, I need your help.
迈克尔 我需要你的帮助
When I crossed over to rescue you,
当我穿越过去救你的时候
you looked at me like you expected me.
你看着我就好像预料到我会来
You smiled...
你微微笑了
Like you knew I'd come for you.
就像你知道我会来救你
Can you tell me what I should do next?
你能告诉我接下来该怎么做吗
What about a shipping lane?
货运通道可以吗
Of course.
当然可以
If we could gain control of the shipping lane,
如果我们可以控制货运通道
we can use that as our wormhole.
就能把它当成虫洞
And everything else would work as planned.
其他的事就能照计划进行
You are a genius!
你真是个天才
This is the shipping manifest I decoded.
这是我解码的货运清单
It's his schedule.
是张时间表
It'll give us the location and the time of the next shipment.
上面有下一次货运的时间和地点
So when is it opening?
通道什么时候打开
Tomorrow morning at 6:08 A.M.
明天早上6点08分
40.7787 north.
北纬40.7787度
73.9776 west.
西经73.9776度
It's New York.
是纽约
Okay, Astrid, see what you can find out about the checkpoints.
阿斯特丽德 去查一下检查站的情况
First we need an end dock stabilizer.
首先我们需要一个目标地稳定器
What is an end dock stabilizer?
那是什么
It looks like a cube.
看着像个方块
And you activate it at the location where the wormhole opens.
在虫洞开启的地方激活
I know exactly what you mean.
我知道你说的是什么
If we recalibrate it, we can reverse the polarity
如果把它重新校准 我们就能反转极性
and change the directional flow of the shipping lane
从而改变货运通道的方向流
so that it will send rather than receive.
它就能从收♥货♥变为发送
Anil?
阿尼尔
Broyles.
布洛伊
He's been captured.
他被捕了
I put out feelers.
我派探子了
I'll keep you informed.
有消息告诉你
What does this mean for the plan?
计划怎么办
It's happening tomorrow morning.
明早行动
There's one other thing we need first.
我们还要先取一件东西
Peter.
彼得
Hold on to these tight.
拿好这个
Anti-gravity osmium bullets.
反重力锇子弹
Shoot observers with these
用这个射观察者
and watch them float away like balloons.
他们会像气球一样飞走
If we shoot 'em, they're dead.
打一枪 死一个
Why do we want 'em to float away?
为什么要让他们飞走
Because it's cool.
因为这很酷
That makes sense, Walter.
有道理 沃尔特
Okay. I'll start loading the car.
好了 我去装车了
You gonna be okay?
你不会有事吧
There's something I wanna show you.
我给你看点东西
Peter.
彼得
I want to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
Gene.
是小吉
I was gonna let her out.
我想放它出来的
But I was afraid that they would hear her moo.
但怕有人会听到它哞
Yes.
是的
She does moo quite loudly.
它哞起来声音可大了
Especially after a meal.
特别是在吃完饭之后
I at least wanted you to see her.
我想让你见见她
You always know how to soothe me.
你总是知道如何安慰我
You always have.
你总是能做到
Walter, this is not the end.
沃尔特 这不是结束
We're gonna win this.
我们会胜利的
And when we do, we'll be
我们胜利之后
drinking strawberry milkshakes in the lab
可以在实验室里喝草莓奶昔
and not even gonna remember that this happened.
甚至都不会记得发生过这些
That sounds lovely.
听起来不错
It's a beautiful name.
这名字很不错
What is?
什么名字
Astrid.
阿斯特丽德
Before we arrived here
我们到这儿之前
we sent a team of 12.
送来了一支12人的队伍
Their mission was to observe and report.
他们的任务就是观察和报告
However, a strange phenomenon occurred.
但是 一个奇怪的现象出现了
To some degree or other,
他们在不同程度上
they succumbed to irrational emotions.
屈服于不理智的情感
Your kind infected them.
是你们感染的
But not you.
你肯定没有被感染
You seem to be impervious to everything.
你似乎对一切都无动于衷
I will never speak of it again.
这话我只说一遍
But I will admit this to you, Phillip.
但我向你承认 飞利浦
I, too, feel something.
我 也有感觉
I believe you call it...
我相信你们称它为
Hate.
憎恨
The feeling is mutual.
我对你也有这种感觉
What?
怎么了
Remember when I told you that we had a long way to go
还记得我和你说的要想再见到她
before seeing her again?
我们还有很长的路要走吗
It's not that long anymore.
已经不那么长了
We're gonna see her.
我们就要见到她了
We're gonna have her back.
她就要回来了
Nothing else matters.
其他什么都不重要
He's here.
他来了
This is an air intake supply line.
这里是进气供给线
It leads to half the building.
通往大楼大部分地方
That's enough, believe me. Good luck.
足够了 相信我 祝你们好运
We need to get going.
我们得走了
We have to meet them.
我们得和他们会合
I gave myself the last inoculation.
我给自己接种了最后一针
I'm going with him, Walter.
我来带他走 沃尔特
I'm taking him into the future.
我带他去未来
I've already told Peter about my decision.
我已经和彼得说过我的决定了
I know you once believed that this was your destiny,
我知道你曾坚信这是你的命运
a price you had to pay.
是你必须付出的代价
I need this.
这得由我来做
I have prepared myself for this.
我已经做好了准备
I've been thinking about this
从我再一次见到他
since I first saw the boy again.
我就在考虑这件事
Walter, 20 years ago
沃尔特 20年前
when I agreed to let you be the one to take him,
当我同意由你来带他去未来的时候
I didn't have the feelings I have now.
我没有现在拥有的情感
Later, when I began to realize the height of his intellect
后来 当我开始意识到他智商的高度
and what you call the depths of his emotion,
以及你们所称的情感的深度
still, I couldn't understand what it was
我依旧无法理解
that I meant to him.
我对于他而言是什么
And I was unable to reciprocate.
我无法回应他
When I saw you...
但当我看见你
when I saw peter
当我看见彼得
and saw what he meant to you...
以及他之于你的意义
Then I understood what my feelings were.
我终于理解了自己的感觉
And why they were important.
也明白这感情为何如此重要
I can't communicate with him in the traditional ways.
我和他无法用普通的方法交流
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表