剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Why would we get her back just to lose her again?
为什么我们会得而复失
Previously on Fringe...
《迷离档案》前情提要
You must face this pain together.
你们要共同面对这份痛苦
The pain is her legacy to you both.
这份痛苦是她给你们的遗赠
It's proof that she was here.
是她曾经存在的证据
Our daughter dedicated her life to freeing us.
埃塔为了救我们付出了生命
And now, we're gonna dedicate ours to making sure
而现在 我们也要不惜一切
that that means something.
让她不会白白牺牲
You've got that look on your face.
你脸上出现那种表情了
What look?
什么表情
The look that says, "I'm worried about you."
就是"我很担心你"的表情
Should I be?
我需要担心吗
What have you done?
你做了什么
The tech that gave them their advantage over us...
令观察者优于人类的科技装置
I have it now.
我现在也拥有了
You implanted one in yourself?
你植入你身体里了吗
It gives me enough information
我所得到的信息
to determine their probable futures.
足以预测他们可能的动向
We're going to avenge Etta.
我们得为埃塔报仇
Windmark is next.
温马克是下一个
Sorry I'm late. That's okay.
抱歉 我来迟了 没事
Where'd you get it?
你从哪弄到的
Let's just say it was a souvenir for one of my men.
可以说是我一个手下换来的战利品吧
And this identical to the one that Peter used on himself?
这跟彼得装进自己身体里的一样吗
Yeah, from the base of the cranium.
是的 从头盖底部取出的
So how is it activated? I'm not sure.
这东西如何启动 我不清楚
If Dr. Bishop finds out,
如果贝博士研究明白了
we'd love to learn anything we can about it.
我们也想要了解一下
Olivia, if I had any inclination of what Peter was doing...
奥利维亚 如果我知道彼得在做什么...
I know.
我懂
Astrid said you were getting low on ammunition.
阿斯特丽德说你们弹♥药♥不够了
The resistance just raided a weapons depot in midtown.
抵抗者刚刚洗劫了城里的一个军♥火♥库
Take these for now.
这些你先拿着
We'll arrange a meet for more later.
回头我们再约时间多给你一些
I've got to go.
我得走了
If there's anything else I can do to help...
如果还有什么我能帮上忙的...
Thank you, Anil.
谢谢你 阿尼尔
There.
那里
He is foretelling your movements.
他在预言你的行动
He has gained the ability to run futures.
他已经能够控制未来了
This is tape eight.
这是八号♥录像带
There is a scrapyard located in the town of Fitchburg,
菲奇堡有一个废品堆放场
46 miles northwest of Boston.
就在波士顿西北74公里处
You will got to Fitchburg
你要去菲奇堡
and acquire an industrial-size electromagnet.
取一块工业电磁铁
You may have seen this kind of magnet
你可能见过这种磁铁
used in automobile junking, construction, demolition.
用于处理废弃车 建筑施工 或是爆破
But as I say, it is an indus--
但是如我所说 这是块工...
Extremely large and extremely powerful.
非常大 力量也很强
Olivia. Good. You're here.
奥利维亚 你回来了 太好了
We freed another tape,
我们又拿出来一盘带子
and we have to retrieve a magnet Walter left in Fitchburg.
我们得去菲奇堡找沃尔特留在那里的一块磁铁
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't understand. When did Peter do this?
我不懂 彼得什么时候做的
I don't know.
不知道
What's happening to him? What are the manifestations?
那他现在怎么样了 他有什么表现
He's reading time like they do,
他能像他们一样浏览时空
thinking ahead like they can.
像他们一样预测未来
He knows what I'm gonna say before I say it.
我还没开口 他就知道我要说什么
It's like it's him, but... it isn't.
他人还在 但心变了
Walter, he's convinced that this is the only way to beat them.
沃尔特 他坚信这是击败他们的唯一方法
If you could find out what it's doing to him
如果你能弄明白这东西对他的影响
or if there's a way to neutralize it--
或者 如果有办法让它失效
I'll start running diagnostics right away.
我马上进行分♥析♥
Of course, it's meant to be integrated with organic material.
当然 得把它植入有机物里面
I need to see how it interacts with an actual brain.
我得看它是怎样和人类大脑相互作用的
And whose did you have in mind?
你想拿谁的大脑做实验
Perhaps my porcupine man's.
拿我的豪猪人的吧
I preserved his brain in formaldehyde.
我把他的大脑保存在甲醛里了
Could you go down and bring it up, please?
你能下去把它拿上来吗
It needs to be submerged in water immediately.
得马上把它浸到水里
It's Peter.
是彼得
Let me talk to him.
让我跟他说
Peter, where are you?
彼得 你在哪
I'm in New York, Walter.
我在纽约 沃尔特
Peter, listen to me.
彼得 听我说
You must come back to the lab.
你得回实验室来
What you've done, son, is extremely dangerous.
你的做法相当危险
I can't do that.
我不能回来
I called to warn you not to go back to Etta's apartment.
我打电♥话♥是要警告你们 不要去埃塔的公♥寓♥
It's been compromised.
那里暴露了
Please come back to the lab, Peter.
快回实验室来吧 彼得
We don't know what we're dealing with here.
我们都不清楚这是什么状况
I-I'm very frightened.
我很害怕
W-we don't know what that device is actually doing to you.
我们不知道那个装置对你有什么影响
I understand why you would be concerned.
我理解你们为什么会担心
But I also know there is nothing that I could say
但我也知道 不管我说什么
that would change your mind.
都不会改变你的想法
You cannot possibly see what I see.
你看不到我看到的东西
Trust me when I tell you...
请相信我这句话
I am in complete control.
我没有失控
I don't believe you are in control.
我才不信你没失控
Son, you promised me.
儿子 你向我保证过
You said you would be there for me.
你说过你会一直在我身边
Do you remember-- to keep me from slipping?
还记得吗 让我不再犯错
I need you.
我需要你
I'm begging you.
求你了
Please come back in and let me run some tests.
快回来 让我做些测试
I have to go, Walter.
我得挂了 沃尔特
Do not go back to Etta's apartment.
别回埃塔的公♥寓♥
What are we going to do?
我们要怎么办
Did he say where he was?
他说了他在哪吗
New York. That's all.
纽约 仅此而已
Etta's apartment isn't safe,
埃塔的公♥寓♥不安全了
and I don't know where he's going.
我也不知道他要去哪
I-I can't stay here. I'm crawling out of my skin.
我不能待在这儿 我心里乱死了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Well, you and Astrid need to work on the tech,
你和阿斯特丽德要研究这装置
so I'm gonna try and find this magnet.
那我就去找这块磁铁
Alone?
你自己去
We have no other option.
我们别无选择了
What about Peter?
那彼得呢
All I can do is just keep our promise to Etta
我能做的就是遵守我们对埃塔的承诺
and--and stick with the plan.
继续原计划
Sorry.
对不起
Please, let me.
容我帮你擦擦吧
That's enough.
够了
Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
I'm Carlos. How can I help you?
我是卡洛斯 我能帮你什么吗
I would like to barter for a magnet.
我想跟你换块磁铁
What'd you say?
你刚刚说什么
Uh, an electromagnet,
一块电磁铁
like the one you have on that crane.
像那架起重机上的那个东西
Wait here.
在这儿等着
I'd like to sell you the piping,
我也想把管子卖♥♥给你
but I got people depending on me,
但我也要养家糊口
and they need to eat.
他们总不能喝西北风吧
I'm willing to barter.
可以考虑物物交换
Let me know.
想好了告诉我
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表