剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Maybe Donald moved him.
或许唐纳德带他去了别的地方
It has been 20 years.
毕竟过了二十年了
Walter...
沃尔特
I think this is a portable air-degradation unit.
我想这是个便携空气降解器
So he-- he was an observer.
那么说 他的确是个观察者
What difference does it make?
那又能如何呢
He's gone.
他不见了
Do you understand?
懂吗
He was a part of the plan somehow.
不知道他在计划中扮演什么角色
And without all of the parts,
如果找不齐计划的各个部分
the plan is useless!
那计划也毫无用处
Walter, calm down. No, it's too late!
沃尔特 冷静 不 太迟了
They must have gotten this out of my mind.
他们肯定从我脑中读到了
Windmark!
温马克
He must have found the boy!
肯定是他找到了男孩
Everything we've done is for nothing!
我们做的一切都白费了
It's for nothing.
白费了
Walter?
沃尔特
Search parameters remain the same.
搜寻半径不变
Building to building...
挨栋楼搜查
Door to door.
一户户找
There you are.
你在这儿啊
If the observers had known about this pocket,
如果观察者知道口袋宇宙的事
they would have shut it down a long time ago.
他们肯定早就把这里封锁了
The only person other than you
除你之外
that knew this place existed and how to navigate it
知道这里存在 找得到方向的人
is Donald.
是唐纳德
That makes sense.
很有道理
But why would he move the boy?
但他为什么要带走那个男孩
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe he thinks you're dead.
或许他觉得你死了
We were missing for a long time.
我们消失了很长时间
And you have no idea who Donald is,
你不知道唐纳德是谁
where you met him, nothing?
在哪遇到的他 什么都记不得
No.
是的
We have to find him.
我们得找到他
Donald. Whoever he is.
唐纳德 不管他是谁
It's the only way we'll ever know for sure.
这是我们确定的唯一办法
Walter, Peter?
沃尔特 彼得
I think I've got something.
我好像发现什么了
It's not there.
它不在那儿
Did you see this radio anywhere in that room?
你看到那屋子里有这个收音机吗
No. No.
没有 没有是吧
I think whoever took the boy left this behind.
我觉得这是带走男孩的人留下来的
Purposely?
故意的
Batteries must be dead.
一定是电池没电了
Or it doesn't work in this pocket.
或者它在这口袋中不能用
Like the video camera, things work differently here.
就像摄影机一样 这里的物理原理不同
So once we get it outside... Of course.
等我们出去... 当然
That's brilliant, Olivia.
太聪明了 奥利维亚
And perhaps it will somehow help us get to Donald.
或许它会帮我们找到唐纳德
Assuming he's still alive.
假如他还活着的话
So should we get out of here?
那我们出去吧
Please.
拜托了
Oh, come on, guys.
快点啊 伙计们
Walter, we have to move.
沃尔特 我们得走了
Back down the stairs.
快下楼梯
Go. Go!
快走
Stop.
停下来
This way.
这边
That's it.
就是这儿
You found it, Peter.
你找到了 彼得
Olivia, cross right here.
奥利维亚 在这儿穿越
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
我没事
Olivia, move.
奥利维亚 快走
There's no time. Get Walter out of here.
没时间了 把沃尔特带走
I'll draw them off and meet you at the monorail.
我拖住他们 在单轨列车与你们汇合
Go!
快走
I know what you have done.
我知道你做了什么
You have made a grave mistake.
你犯了天大的错误
You do not realize what is happening to you.
你根本没意识到你身上发生了什么
The doors are closing.
列车门即将关闭
Clear the walkway.
请不要站在过道处
Walter, he's not coming.
沃尔特 他没来
We got to go back for him.
我们得回去找他
Peter.
彼得
How'd you do that?
你怎么做到的
Do what?
做什么
Get us out of there?
把我们带出来
How'd you find your way back to the portal?
你是怎么找到回传送门的路的
I don't know, but I'll take it.
不知道 但是这样很好
Please take your seats.
请坐好
What's wrong?
怎么了
This radio was left for us in the pocket universe.
这个收音机是有人留在口袋宇宙给我们的
Look, the tuning dial has been jammed.
你看 调谐度盘被堵上了
It's, like, stuck on one frequency.
像是卡在一个频率上了
Why?
为什么
Nothing's being transmitted.
什么信♥号♥♥都没有
Not yet.
再等等看
You okay, Walter?
你还好吗 沃尔特
I can't stop thinking about that man.
那个人一直在我脑海中挥之不去
All he wanted was to get out of there.
他唯一的愿望就是离开那里
And I didn't help him.
而我却没能帮他实现
I didn't care about him.
我根本没把他放在心上
All I cared about...
我一心只想着...
Saving the world.
拯救世界
Walter.
沃尔特
You are not responsible for that man's death.
你不必为他的死而感到自责
He died 20 years ago,
他二十年前就死了
the night he broke into that apartment
死在他闯入那套公♥寓♥的夜晚
and the light bomb went off.
死在光弹爆♥炸♥的瞬间
If it wasn't for your pocket,
要不是你建了个口袋宇宙
he would have died then and there.
他早就当场身亡了
Perhaps.
或许吧
I saw a man...
我遇见他时...
half-starved.
他已饿得半死
And I used him
我却利用了他
because it suited me.
只因他对我有价值
Because he was nothing more than an acceptable loss
因为我把他的生命看作可以接受的损失
as long as I got what I needed.
只要我能得到我想要的
Is that who I am, Peter?
这就是我的为人吗 彼得
Is that something you can see coming from my mind?
这就是我脑中真实的想法
From my heart?
我内心的想法吗
Am I the person that would...
我是那种...
leave in the middle of the night on his own?
会一个人在午夜离开家
Walter.
沃尔特
Those are the actions of a man of hubris, arrogance.
只有傲慢自大的人才做得出这些事来
And that's not me, Peter.
而我不是那种人 彼得
It's him.
他才是
Him?
谁
Don't you see?
你还不明白吗
I'm not safe.
我很危险
It's my mind.
我的心智在作怪
Ever since the pieces of my brain were reimplanted,
自从我的大脑被观察者全盘打乱
it's been changing...me...
我的心智就开始...改变我...
back into the man I was before.
慢慢将我变回从前那个沃尔特
Bit by bit.
一点一滴的
I'm losing myself, Peter.
我在渐渐失去自我 彼得
I'm losing the man that you helped me become.
你帮我建立的人格正在慢慢消失
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表