剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
He poses minimal risk.
他没有什么危险
We chose this time in history for a reason.
我们选择历史上的这个时间是有原因的
A 99.9999% probability that we will succeed.
我们有99.9999%的成功可能性
The boy had a 0.0001% chance of surviving,
那个男孩只有0.0001%的机会活下来
Yet he did.
可是他活下来了
Is there something wrong with you?
你有什么问题吗
I am experiencing something that I do not understand.
我正在经历一些我无法理解的事
The idea of ending their existence...
灭绝人类的想法
Consumes me.
折磨着我
They are insignificant.
他们不重要
So no.
所以不行
How does he fit into the plan?
他对计划有什么作用
They were right about him.
他们说得对
He is an anomaly, but he's not less than them.
他是异常人 但不比他们差
He's more.
他比他们更好
At first,
起初
I thought his abilities were just empathic,
我以为他的能力只限于移情
but they developed into something greater.
但后来这种能力演变得更强大了
I now know that his intellect functions on a level
我现在知道他智商达到的水平
that neither you nor we are capable of understanding,
是你我所无法触及的
but what's more important,
但更重要的是
he has the emotions, the compassion, the empathy.
他也有感情 怜悯 移情
A hybrid. Yes.
就像混血儿 是的
That moment that I told you about,
我说到的
when scientists first decided to sacrifice human emotion
科学家决定牺牲人类感情
to increase intelligence,
来增进智力的时刻
that was the turning point in human evolution.
那是人类进化的转折点
20th of February, 2167.
2167年2月20日
If we can send the boy into the future to that moment,
如果我们能将孩子送去未来那一刻
he can demonstrate to those scientists
他可以让那些科学家看到
a different kind of intelligence,
另一种的高智商
an enlightenment that goes beyond knowledge or cognition
一种能超越知识和认知的智慧
to something greater,
而变得更伟大
and when they see what he is,
当他们看到他
when they study him, they will realize all that he is:
当他们研究他 就会明白他是什么
living proof that they don't have to sacrifice emotion
他是活生生的例子 证明不必为增强智商
for intelligence,
而牺牲感情
and they will never go down that path.
他们也不会迈上那条路了
And the observers will never exist.
那么观察者就不会存在了
They would never invade.
也不会入侵
That was the plan that we were working on before I ambered us.
那就是我把大家封住前 我们在执行的计划
I always knew the boy was important,
我一直知道他很重要
dut when I realized why--
但等我意识到他到底怎么重要
what he was supposed to do,
他要做什么时
my device had been removed.
我的装置已被移除
I'd lost the ability to move through time,
我失去了穿越时间的能力
so I came to you.
所以我来找你
That was the plan.
那才是我们的计划
We were going to send the boy forward into time.
我们想送他去未来
How far have you come with the tapes?
带子里的内容你们做的怎么样了
We have the rocks from the mine in Pennsylvania,
我们拿到了宾州矿井里的石头
the magnet, the observer beacons,
磁铁 观察者的钢罐
and some scrolls of physics that none of us can decipher.
和写着我们谁都不懂的物理公式的卷轴
Don't worry. I can help you with that.
没关系 那个我懂
These things we've collected,
这些我们取来的东西
how they can possibly be used to travel through time?
要怎么用来穿越时空
They are part of a device that we must build.
他们是我们要制♥造♥的装置的部件
I have the hologram blueprints.
我有全息蓝图
It also requires technology that hasn't been invented, from my time.
而且要用到我那个时代才有的装置
How do we get it?
我们要怎么弄到
I took them from the future long ago,
我很早之前从未来拿过来了
the tech is hidden. It's not far from here.
那装置被藏在离这儿不远的地方
You okay?
你没事吧
Peter, I think we're gonna get our daughter back.
彼得 我想我们能救回女儿
Liv--
小奥
You heard September. The plan is gonna reset time.
你听到九月的话了 计划能重置时间
Peter, that boy in there,
彼得 那个男孩
he's how we're going to see Etta again.
他能帮我们再见到埃塔
You don't believe me?
你不信吗
I want to believe that more than anything,
我非常想相信
but we've still got a long way to go.
但是我们还有很多要做
After the invasion,
入侵之后
September was detained at a mine in Pennsylvania.
九月在宾州一个矿井被抓
He was extracting rocks.
他想取一些石头
The purpose of the rocks was not ascertained.
其目的尚不明确
What was the outcome?
之后如何
He was questioned and released.
他被审讯后释放
He was labeled "A known offender."
并被标记为"已知违法者"
Then he has been tagged.
那他有标记
Initiate location protocol.
启动定位系统
Find his address.
查到他住哪
Chip number 784651.
晶片号♥784651
Search the apartment.
搜查公♥寓♥
He has mostly likely removed his chip and destroyed it.
他应该是取出并毁掉了晶片
That is why we could not track it.
所以我们无法追踪
It is still warm.
还是温的
He was just here.
他才走
Have the loyalists review the footage
让忠随者检查这一带
from the surveillance cameras in the area.
摄像头的录像
I want to know where he went.
我要知道他去哪了
Which one is it?
是哪个
You and Olivia stay here with Michael.
你和奥利维亚在这儿陪着迈克尔
Donald and I will get the tech.
唐纳德和我去取装置
They're in my home.
他们进我家了
You can't go back there.
你不能回去
There is no "Back there."
回不去了
Captain Windmark.
温马克队长
A traffic camera on front street recorded this.
前面大街上的一个摄像头拍到了这个
We're putting the description of the vehicle out to all units.
我们将车辆的信息发给所有分队了
The child is with them.
孩子在他们手里
That was 14 minutes ago.
这是14分钟前了
They cannot have gone far.
他们不可能走远
Set up a perimeter.
包围他们
Here they are, just as I left them.
在这儿呢 一动没动
What?
什么
The boy, he communicated to me when he touched me.
那男孩碰我的时候与我交流了
What did he show you?
他给你看了什么
He gave me an awareness of another timeline
他让我看到了另一条时间线
when you saved Peter and I from Reiden Lake.
你从雷登湖里救出我和彼得
When you pulled us from the lake,
你救出我们的时候
you said, "The boy is important.
你说"这个男孩很重要
He must live."
他必须活下去"
You weren't referring to my son. You were referring to yours.
你说的不是我儿子 而是你儿子
Yes.
是的
Did he show you anything else?
他还给你看别的了吗
Yes. There is one thing I haven't told the others.
是的 有一件事我没告诉他们
He showed me that, for the plan to work,
他让我看到 如果想要计划成功
I would have to sacrifice myself.
我要牺牲自己
Is that right?
是这样吗
Yes.
是的
Are you frightened?
你怕吗
I would be lying if I said I wasn't frightened.
如果说不怕那是撒谎
Do you think that the boy showed me all these other experiences,
你说他让我看到其他的这些经历
because he wanted me to know that I have loved,
是想让我明白我已爱过
that I have had incredible moments and connections?
精彩地活过 与人真心交往过
Because--
因为
Because it will make it easier for me
因为这样我更容易接受
to come to terms with what I have to do?
我必须做的事
You think that's why he did it?
你认为他是因为这样才这么做的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表