剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
that hornet got him before he could shoot it, period.
他还没来得及开枪就被那些虫子抓到了
Dying didn't make him anything he wasn't already.
死亡并不能成就什么 他早已是英雄
We owe him a lot,
我们欠他很多
but there's no heroism in being a martyr.
但成为殉道者并不能算什么英雄
Getting yourself killed is not something you wanna do.
谁也不想白白丧命
That'd just be stupid, wouldn't it?
那实在是太愚蠢了 不是吗
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Let's go.
我们走吧
I've never been so terrified.
我从未如此害怕过
Duh.
是啊
You're gonna feel a lot better
等我们把这破地方炸了
once we bomb the shit out of this place.
你就不会这么害怕了
Well, let's just hope that we replace it with something --
但愿我们能重建个...
better.
更好的地方
Yeah. I know.
是啊
You know, sooner or later,
你知道 你迟早
you gotta make up your mind, right?
是要做出决定的 对吧
I made up my mind a long time ago.
我早就下定决心了
Thank you, Dr. Phil.
谢谢你 菲尔医生
Let's just hope the lucky winner agrees.
但愿那个幸运儿会赞同吧
Hey! Don't touch that.
别碰它
Yeah, I know. Not an idiot.
我知道 我又不傻
I just wanna see what, uh, one of these buggers looks like.
我只是想看看 这家伙长啥样
Matt!
马特
Stay down. Aah!
不要轻举妄动
Cease fire!
停火
Cease fire!
快停火
What's going on now?
现在是什么情况
I'll take point. Yeah.
我来把守这里 好
Shh! Shh, shh, shh.
嘘 别说话
What is that?
那是什么声音
Hey, I'm gonna... Shh. Shh, shh, shh, shh.
我要... 嘘
What's that sound?
那是什么声音
Easy.
别动
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
嘘
Oh, I got it!
抓到了
Reload! I'm out! Loading grenade!
补充弹♥药♥ 我没弹♥药♥了 准备使用手雷
Get back!
快回来
Everybody, get down! Get down!
所有人趴下 快趴下
Tom!
汤姆
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
What?
什么
Tom! Get down!
汤姆 快趴下
I gotta know. Will you?
快告诉我 你愿不愿意
Come and get it, you sons of bitches!
有种过来 你们这群狗♥杂♥种♥
Wolf, don't! Everybody, take cover!
沃尔夫 住手 大家寻找掩护
Yes.
我愿意
Dad?!
爸
Tom! Wolf!
汤姆 沃尔夫
Tom? Tom!
汤姆 汤姆
Lieutenant? Tom!
少尉 汤姆
Tom? Tom!
汤姆 汤姆
Tom? Lieutenant?
汤姆 少尉
Dad? Dad!
爸 爸
Make a noise! Say something!
出声啊 快说句话
Tom!
汤姆
Yeah?
我在
Tom? Say something!
汤姆 说句话啊
I'm okay.
我没事
Ohh. Thank god.
感谢上帝
I don't see Wolf.
我没看到沃尔夫
Is he on your side?
他在你们那边吗
Yeah, he's on our side, but he didn't make it.
他是在我们这边 可他已经死了
You took 'em all out, didn't ya, 2nd Lieutenant Demarcus Wolf?
你把他们全杀光了是不是 德马库斯·沃尔夫少尉
Well...You made your mom proud.
你母亲会为你骄傲的
Where's Anne?
安在哪里
I'm right here. Are you sure you're okay?
我在这里 你确定你没事吗
Never better.
我好得不得了
Everybody keep your voices down, though.
大家都小点声
Doesn't look like we can get through to you from here.
我们好像没法过去找你
Hey, we're all right, dad. Don't worry about us.
爸 我们都很好 不用担心我们
You keep going. We're gonna find another way to get to you.
你继续往前走 我们会想办法找到你的
We're gonna find another tunnel to the mall.
我们会再找一条通往商场的隧♥道♥
Let's get out of here.
咱赶紧走吧
A-all right, stick together.
好的 一定不要走散了啊
Be careful.
注意安全
Yeah. You, too.
你也是
Let's finish this job...
我们一起完成这项任务
for the ones who didn't make it.
为了那些为此丧命的人
Anne? What?
安 怎么了
Okay.
好
Bye, baby.
再见 亲爱的
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
My god.
天啊
They're moving in.
它们把家都搬来了
Smell the blood.
闻一闻鲜血的气味
Smell the blood.
闻一闻鲜血的气味
Here we are.
我们到了
Anne? Hey, you all right?
安 你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a little tired.
我没事 只是有点累
Almost there. Okay.
就快到了 好
We're going to find him. We're going to get through. Okay.
我们会找到他的 我们一定能成功 好
If you wanna talk to me,
如果你有话想对我说
have the courage to look me in the eye!
就当着面告诉我
Is this close enough?
这够近了吗
Do you even know what your people did
你知不知道人类做过什么
to deserve this fate?
才换来这种下场
I don't care.
我不在乎
Aw. Has intellectual curiosity given way to your bloodlust?
你的求知欲败给了杀戮欲吗
We didn't do anything!
我们什么都没做
Please, allow me...
请允许我
to explain.
解释一下
To explain.
解释一下
To explain.
解释一下
The Espheni followed our own prophecy.
艾士芬尼原本是按照我们自己的预言
We expanded our empire from planet to planet.
在各个星球间扩展我们的王国
But earth was unlike anything encountered before.
但地球却与众不同
The only habitable planet in this galaxy.
此星系中唯一适居星球
Immeasurable strategic value.
战略价值无可限♥量♥
1,500 of your years ago,
一千五百地球年前
it was inhabited by primitives.
它曾被原始人占领
I sent my fiercest warrior to lead the invasion --
我派出最强悍的武士来领导侵占
My prized daughter.
我宝贝的女儿
But you were far stronger than we ever imagined.
但你们远比我们预想的强大
You slaughtered her.
它被你们屠♥杀♥了
I vowed to return
我发誓
a thousand times stronger to avenge her death...
要用更猛烈一千倍的回击 来替它报仇
and wipe out humanity.
清除所有人类
Well, what did you expect?!
那你指望什么
You provoked us!
你挑衅的我们
Those savages consumed the flesh
那些野蛮人♥大♥啖我女儿的骨肉
of my daughter to gain her strength,
以获取它的力量
so I am going to consume you.
于是我也准备吃掉你
I will leave your head for the spike.
我会把你的脑袋留给刺钉
The snake of human rebellion will be without its head,
人类叛军一旦群龙无首
and the rest will go, as you say,
就会如你所说成为一盘散沙
like lambs to the slaughter.
如同案上鱼肉
You still don't get it, do you?
你还是不懂 是不是
You can kill me.
你可以杀了我
You can put my head on a stick.
你可以把我的脑袋扎在刺钉上
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表