剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I... I don't know.
我不知道
When -- when I was with them,
我跟它们在一起时
there was no talk of anything like that.
它们从没提到类似的事
I need some treatment right now, mom.
我需要接受治疗 妈妈
Don't call me that.
别那么叫我
You're Espheni.
你是艾士芬尼
Don't think for a second I care about your medical needs.
别以为我会在意你的身体状况
Lexi died at that power core.
亚蕾克西已在能量核死去了
She's not coming back.
她不会回来的
That should be true, mom, but it isn't.
确实应该如此 妈妈 但有例外
Look.
你看
Please.
拜托了
Hold my hand.
抓住我的手
I've said my goodbye.
我已经跟你告别过了
Open the gate!
开门
That better be the last fever dream excursion you take, my friend.
那最好是你最后一次热夜之梦远足 朋友
We need to talk right away.
我们得马上谈谈
What's wrong?
出什么事了
What happened?
怎么了
You've got people asking a lot of questions.
大家对你有不少疑问
I'd be asking them, too.
换我也一样
Like why are you here? How did you find us?
比如你为什么来这 怎么找到我们的
I was waiting for the big bang.
我当时在等大爆♥炸♥
That final moment.
最后那一刻
And it never came.
但爆♥炸♥没有发生
Big bang? You mean the power core. The moon.
爆♥炸♥ 你是说能量核 在月球
Instead, there was mom,
没有爆♥炸♥ 妈妈却出现了
standing beside me.
站在我身边
We were watching the explosion from outside the ship.
我们在飞船外面看着爆♥炸♥发生
She told me everything was gonna be okay.
她告诉我一切都会没事的
You didn't answer my question.
你并没回答我的问题
How did you get here?
你怎么来这的
Something pulled me from that ship.
有什么东西把我从那飞船里拉了出来
Then there was water.
然后我感觉到水
Waves and waves of water.
有浪 波浪环绕着我
Drowning? Yes.
你溺水了 对
But it wasn't a dream or a vision.
但那并不是做梦 或是幻觉
I was living it, like I hadn't died.
我亲身感觉到了 好像我并没有死
Then I hit the rocks.
然后我撞到了石头
It doesn't help me, does it?
我这话并没什么用 对吧
To get you to believe...
没法让你相信我
Your willingness to help us will decide that.
那取决与你是否愿意帮助我们
If you are who you say you are, tell me.
如果你真是你口中的那个人 告诉我
in your time with the Espheni,
当你跟艾士芬尼在一起时
did they ever mention... a higher being?
它们有没有提到 一个更高级的存在
Something that... controlled all of them.
能控制它们所有人的东西
The physical abilities I had when I was with them then --
我跟它们在一起时的身体机能
they're gone now, dad. I'm sorry.
现在已经消失了 爸爸 对不起
I don't care about your powers. I'm asking about your memory.
我不在乎你的力量 我问的是你的记忆
What do you remember?
你记得多少
They would refer to something higher,
它们提到了更高级的存在
like humans would -- a God.
就如人类口中的 神
From what we gather,
据我们所知
a queen has arrived here in the States.
女王已经来到了美国
A queen? You know this?
女王 你知道这个
Yes.
对
That's not good, dad. That's not good at all.
这不妙 爸爸 事情不妙
The queen is a real thing,
女王真的存在
not -- not an object of faith.
并不是信仰对象
That presence -- the arrival of this queen
女王的来到 它的降临
means only one thing to the Espheni.
对艾士芬尼只意味着一件事
Their objective has changed.
它们的目标改变了
Changed how?
变成什么
From invasion to occupation.
从入侵变为占领
Look, she knew. She knew everything.
听着 她知道 她什么都知道
She knew how it felt --
她知道那种感觉
things that made me think I was crazy.
那种让我以为自己疯了的感觉
To hear her describe it made it real.
她的讲述让我明白那种感觉是真实的
Why are we even entertaining this?
为什么我们还在这开心
It's obviously a ploy to cut our legs out.
这很明显是为了捣毁我们的诡计
I agree. We just don't know what she's capable of.
我同意 我们不知道她到底能做出什么事
What did Ben say? He doesn't know.
本怎么说 他不知道
But he had no idea with Katie either.
但当时他也没看出凯蒂
Somehow the Espheni have found a way
艾士芬尼找到了某种办法
of getting around that kind of detection.
能骗过那种探测
Even her blood tests came back normal.
甚至连她的血检结果都正常
What if she was sent to us,
如果她就是被送回来的
but not by the Espheni but by the Dorniya?
但不是被艾士芬尼而是被多尼亚呢
No. No way. Why would they save her
不 不可能 它们为什么救她
and then just wait so long to bring her back to us?
却又等这么久才送她回来呢
Why wouldn't they just tell you that right there on the beach?
而且为什么不直接在海滩上告诉你呢
The Dorniya said that when they acquire a new life form,
多尼亚说当它们捕获新物种
they determine its value
会先判定它的用处
and then they use it accordingly.
然后加以利用
It said that -- "I will do my best to lead you."
它说“我会尽力引导你”
So maybe Lexi's here to help me deliver this.
也许亚蕾克西是来帮我送这个的呢
Deliver what?
送什么
What is that? It's a weapon.
那是什么 一个武器
To deliver the Espheni queen and wipe them out.
送去艾士芬尼女王那里彻底消灭它们
Wipe them out?
彻底消灭
What are we talking here?
到底什么情况
Is this goes right to her, every one of them everywhere,
它接触到女王 其他地方的也会死
so you can see why I'm not gonna assume anything
所以你可以理解哪怕只有一丝可能
if there's even the slightest chance
我都无法轻易定论
if Lexi could be used as some kind of important tool.
亚蕾克西是否能发挥重要作用
No, that's not what you're saying.
不 你不是这么说的
What you're saying is that she was saved.
你说的是她也许被人救了
I just -- I just -- I can't go down that road again.
我只是 没办法再来一次
I won't survive it.
我会死掉的
There are a lot of ways that this can trip us up.
这件事有太多对我们不利的可能
I get that, believe me,
我理解的 相信我
but I'm not gonna just look the other way.
但我不能就这么放弃可能
It's reckless, Tom, all of it.
这太路盲了 汤姆 所有这些
You're bending the rules to suit you.
你就是在为自己的目的曲解规则
I mean, this is more than just a leap of faith.
我可不仅仅是有信念就能解决的问题
Fine. I'll do it.
好吧 那我来
Come on. I'll -- no, no, no.
好啦 我来 别别别
I'll take the lead.
我先来吧
I'm sick of this shit! You okay?
我真是受够了 你没事吧
Yeah. It didn't penetrate the glove.
没事 没有弄破手套
Well, I'm guessing that's the stuff they want me to deliver.
看来那就是它们想让我送的东西了
We need to test it.
我们需要检测一下
How? On what?
怎么检测 拿什么检测
I don't know, but we cannot take that with us
但在对它有更多了解前 不能随便
until we know more about it.
就把它带在身边
How do we know it'll work on the Espheni?
我们怎么知道会对艾士芬尼有效呢
We don't. Not yet. Toying with alien elements
还不能确定 摆弄我们的
that don't even exist on our periodic table.
元素周期表上都没有的外星元素
How's she gonna find a needle in a haystack
她都不知道要找的针什么样
when she doesn't even know what the needle looks like?
这大海捞针的事不是难上加难了吗
That's ?did you guys find something?
这 你们发现了什么
We're keeping it under wraps right now, Marty.
现在还是机密 马蒂
You mentioned the periodic table.
你们说到了元素周期表
I... I thought maybe I could help
我就想不管是什么 也许我
with whatever it is.
能帮上忙
Your work experience is in a brewery, right? It is, yes.
你以前是酿酒厂的吧 是的
I'm not quite sure how that helps, Marty.
我不知道你能帮上什么忙 马蒂
I was the contracted taste engineer.
我是签约口感工程师
Biochemist.
生物化学家
Follow me.
跟我来
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表