剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
They were practically eating each other.
它们几乎都在互相残杀了
Overlords can only control Skitters
领主对迅猎兽的操控
within a five-mile range.
只在五英里范围内有效
Is that true?
真的吗
Your skitters were rabid. Ours were definitely not.
你们遇见的是野生的 我们的绝不是
No, they were organized. They were controlled.
它们很有组织 肯定是被♥操♥控的
Your overlord must be
说明领主肯定
within a five-mile radius of the ambush.
在伏击地点五英里之内的范围
So, he has to be hiding in that circle.
所以它一定躲在了这个圈里
Easy -- Maggie and I crisscross the five-mile radius
很简单 我跟玛吉交叉式搜索
until our spikes draw us You don't want to be reckless.
直到被刺钉牵引 不能冒险
You'll draw the enemy right to you,
否则直接引来敌人
putting us in danger of another surprise ambush.
我们就会面临下一轮伏击
Glad we could help. No, let's just I.D.
我们愿意帮忙 不 先确定一下
every defensible position within this area.
这区域内所有能够防守的位置
Places big enough for an overlord
要有足够的空间
to harbor a Skitter nest for cover.
能让领主用迅猎兽的巢穴作掩护
There's a few structures here matching that description.
这里有几个建筑符合这个要求
All right. Let's hear them. Okay.
是吗 说来听听 好的
Got a canning factory off Route 80.
80大道尽头的罐头工厂
Hotels over here.
还有这家酒店
Woodrow Wilson High School.
伍德罗·威尔逊高中
Shopping mall. Wait a second.
商场 等等
What?
什么
What was it?
刚刚是什么地方
Got a Woodrow Wilson High School.
伍德罗·威尔逊高中
That's it.
就是这儿
Tom?
汤姆
Tom?
汤姆
That's it.
就是这里
Woodrow Wilson High School. That's where he's hiding.
伍德罗·威尔逊高中 它就藏在这里
All due respect, professor, how you know that?
无意冒犯 教授 不过你有理由吗
I just do. That's where he is --
直觉 它就在那里...
Woodrow Wilson High School. That's where we got to go.
伍德罗·威尔逊高中 我们就去那里
Don't worry. I'm on it.
别担心 我去看看他
Look, since you're acting a little crazy
你这样有点疯狂...
I know where we're supposed to go, Anne.
我知道我们应该去哪里 安
I'm sure of it. I saw it in that memory.
我很确定 我在记忆里见过
Wait, you never said anything about Woodrow Wilson to --
等等 你从来没提过伍德罗·威尔逊...
Well, it didn't mean anything to me before,
我原来也没觉得有什么
but I saw a bust of Woodrow Wilson in my bedroom,
但我在卧室里看到过伍德罗·威尔逊的雕像
and I never owned a bust of Woodrow Wilson.
而那不是我的东西
Is there anything else that you remember, huh?
你还记得哪位总统吗
Grover Cleveland? Jerry Ford?
格罗弗·克利夫兰 杰里·福德
I think this is important,
这件事很重要
and I don't think we should ignore it.
我们不应该无视
How do you know it's not a trap? Because...
你怎么知道这不是陷阱 因为...
whoever or whatever helped me,
不管是谁帮助了我
they saved my life and they brought me back here.
它们救了我的命 把我带回了这里
Why set a trap if you've already got me?
它们已经抓到了我 为何还要设陷阱
I don't know why they gave me this clue.
我不知道它们为什么给我这条线索
You already let me go to the moon.
你已经让我去了月球
Tell me you're afraid of high school?
居然不敢放我去一所高中吗
Isn't everybody?
一所高中谁怕啊
Yeah, fine.
好吧
Woodrow Wilson it is.
那就伍德罗·威尔逊
You're totally sure about this?
你真的确定吗
Damn straight.
没错
Game on.
那就开始
Ben, Maggie.
本 玛吉
Let's go.
走吧
All clear.
安全
You guys feel anything?
你们感觉到了吗
No. You?
没有 你呢
Nothing.
没什么
Oh, no.
不是吧
What is that?
那是什么
The bleachers.
在看台那儿
They're moving.
它们在动
Hal! Dingaan!
哈尔 丁甘
Let's see what those things can do!
给它们点颜色瞧瞧
Wait. Let me go first.
等等 我先进去
I want to win my own panda bear.
我想自己赢个熊宝宝玩玩
Good girl.
好样的
I don't get it.
我不懂
I could have sworn I heard something.
我真的听到了什么动静
Denny!
丹妮
Anthony!
安东尼
Anthony!
安东尼
Help me!
救命
Tom Mason. It's about time.
汤姆·梅森 时间到了
You never know where a rogue cell might be hiding.
你永远不知道癌细胞藏在哪里
We have to stop reacting.
我们不能再坐以待毙
We have to kill it at its source.
必须斩草除根
Ben.
本
What the hell are you doing down here?
你来这里干什么
Ben, disconnect and get out of here.
本 快断开连接 离开这里
Let him go right now.
马上放他离开
I am unarmed.
我没带武器
Let him go, and then we'll all leave here peacefully.
放他走 就放你们一马
You have become a savage killer.
你已经灭绝人性了
Your son is my only leverage.
你儿子是我唯一的筹码
Oh, you don't have any leverage.
你没有任何筹码
I could shoot you right now,
我可以开枪打你
and all Ben gets is a headache.
而本只会头疼而已
How does that feel --
害怕的滋味...
to be afraid?
怎么样
I am not afraid of you. Let him go.
我不怕你 放了他
I am not afraid.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid, either.
我也不害怕
Let's go.
走吧
Denny.
丹妮
Poor thing.
可怜的孩子
You all right? I'm fine.
你还好吗 我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
'Cause they're gonna pay for what they did to Denny.
它们会为今天的所作所为付出代价
I didn't know you guys were friends.
原来你们是朋友
There are only a few of us, you know?
我们的同类[脊甲化的孩子]所剩无几了
We understood each other.
我们曾经可以感受到对方
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表