剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
John?
约翰
You know, you didn't have to do this alone.
你没必要一个人做这事
A lot of us would have liked to have had a chance to say goodbye.
大家都想要一个道别的机会
Look, I know that you blame me.
我知道你怪我
This war's taken so many people that we love.
这场战争夺走了许多我们爱的人
All we can do is keep fighting and win this war
而我们只能继续抗争 赢得胜利
and honor their memory and their sacrifice.
纪念他们和他们的牺牲
And we need you.
我们需要你
You know, we're so close.
我们就快胜利了
We need you. That's all I came to say.
我们需要你 我来就是想跟你说这个
If you want to share your grief, we're here.
如果你想分享悲伤 我们在
第五季 第四集
陨 落 星 辰
You're wrong, Anne. I'm fine.
你错了 安 我没事
I want to be put back on active duty.
我想继续作战
Anthony, I don't make these calls lightly, okay?
安东尼 我不是随便做出这些决定的
You're suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.
你现在得了创伤后精神紧张症
I'm not! I would know!
我没有 要是有我会知道的
That's the thing about PTSD
创伤后精神紧张症就是这样
is that sometimes you don't know, okay?
有时候你不知道 好吗
You've been through a lot recently.
你最近经历了很多事
You need to What do I have to do to prove it to you?
你得... 我需要做什么来向你证明
Stand down, soldier.
退下 大兵
Colonel, you need me in this fight.
上校 你需要我打这场战
You need every able-bodied soldier here.
你需要每一个健全的士兵
No, you're not ready. ?
不 你没准备好
We can't risk you having another lapse in judgment.
我们不能冒险让你再次判断失误
This is stupid, all right?! We're fighting a war!
这太蠢了 我们在打仗
And you keep your best soldier out of the fight?!
而你不让你最棒的士兵参战吗
With all due respect, Colonel, is this how you run an outfit?
恕我冒昧 上校 你就是这样掌权的吗
Looks like you're having about as much luck
看来你跟安东尼交流的运气
with Anthony as I had with Pope.
与我跟珀普的差不多
He's still blaming you, isn't he?
他还是怪你 对吧
Well, he's right to. It was my decision.
他的确该怪我 那是我的决定
You did what you had to do under the circumstances.
你只是做了那种情况下必须做的事
I said he was right to blame me. I didn't say I was wrong.
我说他的确该怪我 但我没说我做错了
You want to say goodbye?
你想道别吗
Say goodbye to that.
跟那个道别吧
That's all she meant to you.
那就是她对你的意义
That's all she meant to any of you.
对你们所有人的意义
Sacrifice the ones you love.
去牺牲你爱的人
Nobody asked me.
没人要求过我要做出牺牲
Hey, Cochise, did you know the Volm
科奇斯 你知道沃尔姆
were returning today?
今天回来吗
No, Tom Mason.
不 汤姆·梅森
It is I who summoned the greater Volm.
是我召唤了大部分沃尔姆飞船
I need to see my father to say goodbye.
我得见见我父亲 跟他道别
Where's he going now?
他要去哪里
He is not going anywhere.
哪里都不去
I am dying.
我要死了
What? ?Dying? What?
什么 要死了 你说什么
What are you talking about? What do you mean you're dying?
你要死了是什么意思
My life-span has reached its conclusion.
我的寿命快结束了
We know what the word means. II don't understand.
我们明白这些词语的意思 我不明白
I sought out my father for the exchange of silence.
我找到了我父亲来交换沉默
Exchange of silence?
交换沉默
We sit together and experience each other's presence for a final time.
我们坐在一起 最后一次体验彼此的存在
Cochise, talk to me. What are you talking about?
科奇斯 告诉我 你说些什么呢
How are you dying? How is that possible?
你怎么会要死了呢 怎么可能
How can how can we help you? Yeah.
我们能怎么帮你 是啊
You cannot.
你们帮不了
We Volm have two vital organs
我们沃尔姆有两个重要器官
that are similar to your kidneys.
和你们的肾类似
I was born with only one.
我出生时就只有一个
That one is now failing,
那器官现在衰竭了
And so my life-span is concluded.
所以我的寿命要结束了
So you're -- you're just giving up?
你就这样放弃了吗
What other course of action would you suggest?
你要建议我怎么做
How about fighting?
抗争怎么样
Haven't we seen enough people die?
我们看到了够多人死去了
Haven't we lost enough people that we love?
已经失去过很多我们爱的人了
If there's a chance of you surviving this --
如果你有机会存活下去...
If these organs are like kidneys,
如果这器官跟肾一样
can't you just transplant a healthy one from a donor?
你不能从捐赠者身上移植一个健康的吗
Hey, your father -- he could be a match.
你父亲 他可能匹配
I could go see him. He's here.
我可以去见见他 他就在这里
?Cochise, you in pain right now?
科奇斯 你很痛苦吗
How can we help you?
我们能怎么帮你
No, I found Anne Mason's suggestion to be humorous.
不痛 我觉得安·梅森的提议很可笑
That was laughter? ? Yes.
那是在笑吗 是啊
A transplant could be a long shot,
移植可能机会渺茫
but we have to try something.
但我们总得试试
My father, Waschak cha'ab,
我父亲瓦斯查伯
is a soldier in the midst of war.
是正在参战的战士
He cannot be distracted by something like this.
他不能为这种事分心
"Something like this"? Oh, I get it.
什么叫"这种事" 我懂
A soldier doesn't blink until the battle is won.
战争胜利之前 士兵应该全神贯注
Now I must go.
现在我得走了
My energy is fading, and my father awaits.
我的力气正在消退 我父亲在等着呢
Well, I'm not blinking until this battle is won.
战争胜利之前 我会全神贯注
"Life-span concluded" --
可"寿命结束了"算什么话
I mean, I'm sorry. That's insane.
抱歉 我觉得这样太疯狂了
Maybe I can talk to your father.
也许我可以跟你父亲谈谈
Maybe I can explain to him --
也许我能跟他解释
Or I can go and give him a medical perspective.
或者我去给他做个医学透视
I'll bring Ben.
我会带上本
I am sorry.
对不起
I did not expect this to trouble you so.
我没料到这会让你们忧虑
Of course it's gonna trouble us, Cochise. You're our friend.
这当然会啊 科奇斯 你是我们的朋友
In fact, we're gonna do everything we can to help you. Yeah.
实际上 我们会尽力帮助你 是啊
Thank you, my friends.
谢谢你们 我的朋友们
A gift, Tom Mason.
这是一份礼物 汤姆·梅森
I will not be with you,
我以后不会陪着你
but Shak-chic Il She-Sheshash will know how to use it.
但是沙-奇·伊·沙·希什会知道该怎么用
Shaq? ? Mm.
沙吗 嗯
We've got to help him.
我们得帮他
I'm not working with Shaq.
我才不要跟沙合作
Okay, that's cool.
好吧 真酷
If I may?
让我来吧
As you can see,
如你所见
the suspected Espheni activity near Washington, D.C.,
华盛顿特区附近疑似艾士芬尼的活动
continues to jam our intel.
继续干扰我们的情报
It has increased by a powerful margin.
它以强大的优势扩大了
They appear to be hiding several major operations.
它们好像在隐藏几次大型行动
Several operations? ?Where else are they jamming?
几次行动 它们还在干扰什么
Mostly capital cities.
大部分首都城市
Moscow, Tokyo.
莫斯科 东京
The largest appears to be above your Washington.
最大的干扰好像在华盛顿上方
And one very remote location -- Tiwanaku.
还有一个偏远的地方 蒂瓦纳科
Bolivia. Dad. Dad.
玻利维亚 爸爸
Hang on one second. That's near the, uh -- the Nazca Lines.
稍等 那在纳斯卡线附近
What the hell are those? Geoglyphs.
那是什么 地质印痕
There's an ancient myth that aliens landed there centuries ago.
根据古老传说 外星人几个世纪前在那里降落
Perhaps not a myth.
也许不是传说
Hmm. What about Fayetteville?
那费耶特维尔呢
Are they still jamming fayetteville? Worse than before.
它们还在干扰吗 比以前更糟了
How soon can you get there?
多久能去那边
As soon as we can get more vehicles and fuel.
等我们有更多车辆和燃料就能去了
Oh, see, that's what I came to tell you.
我就是来跟你说这个的
See, it looks like there's a police storage facility
20公里之外好像有个
about 20 klicks away.
警♥察♥储存设施
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表