剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
"She is here." ?Shit, that can't be good.
她来了 该死 感觉不妙
They still can't see me.
它们仍看不到我
It's hard to hear everything they're saying, but...
很难听清它们所有的话 但
it's definitely a queen.
但绝对说的是女王
"Assembly has begun."
已开始集结
Well, Cochise was right.
科奇斯是对的
And if it is a queen,
如果确实是女王
putting her in harm's way seems like an all-in maneuver
看来除掉它就能一劳永逸地
for the Espheni, doesn't it?
解决掉艾士芬尼 对吧
Like a move to set up a checkmate.
就好比将它们一军
Ben, I'm calling it. We're done.
本 该结束了 到此为止
No, no, we're not even close.
不行 还早着呢
What? One more time.
什么 再来次
We still don't know the exact location.
我们还不知道确切地点
We're gonna have that one last...
我们还需要最后那个
Are you listening to yourself?
你知道自己在说什么吗
She's right. No more.
她是对的 到此为止
No. Ben, no, no, no.
不 本 停下
It doesn't matter how quickly you cool down, okay?
这跟你多快身体能冷下来没关系
It's destroying your homeostasis,
这么做会打乱你的体内平衡
your organ function.
摧毁你的器官功能
No.
到此为止
There's no other choice. Dad's right.
我们别无选择 爸爸说得对
At the very least,
至少
we have to figure out where this queen is hiding.
我们得找出这个女王的藏身处
If what I'm hearing is true,
如果我听到的是真的
the overlords are gonna be dug in.
领主们已经在修战壕了
Ben!
本
Come out of there!
把手拿出来
Stop! ?
停下
More people will die if I don't!
我不做会有更多人因此而死
I have to do this!
我必须这么做
第五季 第九集
陨 落 星 辰
The 9th Carolina
卡罗莱纳第九团
is crossing the Elizabeth River at 0830.
于早上八点半穿过了伊丽莎白河
They're hauling ass.
他们动作很快啊
Impressive.
非常好
We expect them to merge with us here on I-95.
我们预期跟他们在I95高速这里汇合
Remind them.
提醒他们
2nd Mass is moving out in 24 hours.
马萨诸塞州第二团24小时后出发
So if Ben's right and there is a queen,
如果本是对的 存在一个女王
where exactly is the tip of our spear
那我们的攻击力量到底该瞄准
gonna wind up on this map?
这地图上的什么地方
He hasn't been able to exactly pinpoint her location yet.
他还没找到她的具体方位
How's he doing? Getting his strength back.
他怎么样 身体正在恢复
Working on his argument to go back in.
为继续要求去探查的争论组织着语言
Got a stranglehold on him, is what it's got.
完全就是给他了个牛角尖让他钻
I say we blow the Espheni hub-of-junk to kingdom come
要我说我们炸了那个破艾士芬尼中继
before it hurts anyone else.
省得它再伤人
Well, we're keeping Ben and everyone else
现在我们得阻止本和其他人
away from it for now.
接近它
Gentlemen, I have some good news.
先生们 我有好消息
Found an external transmitter in the Humvee.
在悍马里找到了一台外置发报机
Linked it to our systems vector.
把它接入了我们的系统无线电
It just boosted our signal. So we can communicate
它增强了我们的信♥号♥♥ 现在我们能
with a larger number of militia directly.
直接跟很多支民兵团联♥系♥了
Without having to use the volm as a middle man.
不需要沃尔姆替我们传话
That is a big step.
确实是个大进步
The scramble beacon it found should keep the Espheni
它搜索到的变频信标发射机应该能防止
from deciphering our frequency.
艾士芬尼破解我们的频率
42 militias.
42支民兵团
All seeking further instructions from Tom Mason.
都在等汤姆·梅森给他们下达指令
Starting to have the feel
开始有种
of a real invasion. Well, better be real.
真正入侵的感觉了 最好是真的
We don't know what the hell we're walking into tomorrow.
我们还不知道明天到底要遭遇什么
What should I tell them, Tom?
我该怎么对他们说 汤姆
Attention. This is Tom Mason.
全体注意 我是汤姆·梅森
Tom Mason of the 2nd Massachusetts.
马萨诸塞州第二团的汤姆·梅森
And we are now in complete control
我们现在已经能自主控制
of our communications network, and there's more to come.
通讯网络 之后还会有更多的成就
Soon, we'll have more intel that will affect the plan,
很快我们会得到更多的情报来制定作战方案
but for now, stay on your present course of action.
但现在 先执行你们的原定方案
Take up positions 1 mile outside of D.C.
驻扎在华盛顿特区外一英里处
and await target information.
等待目标情报
What we're about to embark on is massive, unpredictable.
我们之后的旅程将激动人心且无法预测
If you're anything like me,
如果你们跟我一样
there's some fear and trepidation,
感觉到惊惶无措
and that's okay.
那很正常
But don't let your feelings turn to doubt.
但别因为恐惧产生怀疑
We are so close.
我们离胜利只有咫尺之遥
Belief in what we're doing will get us there.
对我们事业的信念将最终带给我们胜利
Damn. ?
说得好
Matt, where you going with that fuel barrel?
马特 你要推那个燃料桶去哪
Colonel Weaver wants them all brought out for loading.
韦弗上校命令把它们都搬出去装车
Be careful with it. ?All right.
小心点 好的
Don't just stand there, dad! The tide's going out! Hurry!
别傻站在这 爸爸 战事吃紧 快点
Convince them to let me back in.
说服他们让我回去
Please.
拜托了
Ben... I know from personal experience,
本 就我个人经验
spikes don't make you invincible
刺钉并不会让你所向无敌
or entirely stable.
或者稳定你的状态
I learn something new every time,
我每次都能获得新情报
things that can't be ignored.
无法忽视的情报
The overlords were making references
领主们一直提到
to the Nazca Lines, remember?
纳斯卡线 记得吗
Peru, yeah.
在秘鲁 记得
The myth that aliens are responsible
传说中那里的地质印痕
for the geoglyphs there -- it's not a myth at all.
是外星人造成的 那并不是传说
God... None of that is worth killing yourself over, Ben.
天 但那些都不值得你为之而死 本
The Volm have been tracking that area for months.
几个月来沃尔姆一直在搜查那个区域
They still don't understand its relevance.
还是没搞明白到底有什么关联
It represents something important to them, Maggie,
那代表着某种对它们很重要的东西 玛吉
and I know it's connected to what's going on in D.C.
我知道那跟华盛顿特区现在的情况有关系
You were willing to do anything to take out your spikes, right?
你之前为了拔出刺钉义无反顾 对吧
Yes.
对
That's how I feel about this.
对于这事我就是这个感觉
Hello?!
有人吗
Hello?!
有人吗
All right!
好了
Why am I here?!
为什么引我来这
Talk to me --
说话啊
That Beamer attached to it --
它带的那个激光飞船
That's the one that Lexi and I flew to the moon, right?
就是亚蕾克西和我开去月球的那艘 对吧
The one where you found me, the one where you took me.
你在那里找到我 带我去了这艘飞船
To be accurate, we saved you.
准确的说 是我们救了你
When acquiring other forms of life,
当捕获其他生命形式
we determine their value to the Dorniya
我们会评估它们对多尼亚的价值
and utilize them accordingly.
然后相应地加以利用
Utilize them accordingly?
相应地加以利用
A new Espheni presence has made it
艾士芬尼的新成员
increasingly difficult to communicate.
让交流变得越来越困难
Yes.
对
A queen.
它们的女王
The queen.
独一无二的女王
She does not arrive
它不会降临
until there is a confidence that they have won.
除非它们坚信已赢得这场战争
Confidence that they've won?
坚信它们已胜利
We're winning. This isn't over.
现在我们占上风 战争还没结束
You don't understand, Tom. They destroyed us.
你不明白 汤姆 它们毁灭了我们
I am all that remains of our race.
我是我们种族唯一的幸存者
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表