剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Anthony, what are you even doing here?
安东尼 你为什么会来这里
I thought Franks was on duty.
不是应该弗兰克斯盯着吗
I thought he could use a break.
我想让他休息一下
Those were not my orders.
我没下这个命令
Anthony?
安东尼
Did you come here intending to kill this overlord?
你是专门来杀这个领主的吗
He had it coming.
它罪有应得
"He had it coming"?
"它罪有应得"
Anthony, he could have told us so much!
安东尼 我们本能从它口中套出无数信息
This is my fault.
这是我的错
This is classic PTSD behavior.
这很明显就是创后综合症
When I heard he froze at the hatchery,
一听说他在孵化场吓到了
I should have taken his weapon.
我就应该拿走他的武器
Taken my what?! Don't take me out the fight.
拿走我的什么 别开除我
Clearly, you are a danger to yourself and to others.
很明显 你现在很危险 对人对己都一样
Colonel!
上校
I've done as much for the 2nd Mass as anybody.
我跟其他人一样为第二团付出了很多
You need me!
你需要我
Yes, I do.
没错
Which makes this even harder.
所以我也不愿这样做
Feel like I just ran 100 miles uphill
感觉就像跑了100英里上坡
with someone kicking me in the stomach.
而且全程一直被人踹腹部
I'm sorry you had to go through that.
抱歉让你受苦了
I've seen a lot in my life.
我见识了不少
Today was...beyond.
今天有点...超乎想象
I mean...
毕竟...
being inside an overlord's mind?
进入领主的思想
F-for my first time, I...
我第一次 我...
T-that kid was in so much pain.
他真的忍♥受着很大痛苦
I never...
我从没有
it's...
真的
yeah, it's -- it's a nightmare.
简直是一场噩梦
I know.
我知道
I'm glad you were there with me today.
今天你陪着我 我很开心
I don't know how you've done this alone for three years.
我不知道这三年来你是怎么坚持的
It's crazy.
很难相信
Dingaan and Matt crop-dusted the last of the Skitters.
丁甘和马特扫清了所有迅猎兽
We got a clear road north.
北上的路安全了
Tom?
汤姆
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好 好我知道了
Okay. 86 the fire. Pack up the gear.
带好弹♥药♥ 打包装备
I'm ready to go to Fayetteville.
我准备好去费耶特维尔了
Nah. This group needs some downtime.
算了 大家需要多休息
We can pack up in the morning.
我们可以早上再收拾
Yeah, you're right.
有道理
Why don't you go get a drink -- on me?
你去喝杯酒吧 我请
You can count on that.
我会的
You okay?
你还好吗
Do you think we should have gone to get her first?
你觉得我们应该先去救她吗
No.
不应该
I just remember a time when you would have.
但是我记得以前的你是会的
Thanks, Dan.
谢谢 丹
Get some sleep.
去睡一会儿吧
Long way to D.C.
华盛顿还有很远
Yep. You too.
你也一样
D.C.? Without any volm intel?
华盛顿 不等沃尔姆的消息吗
No, we're going to Fayetteville first.
先去费耶特维尔
Okay.
好
Find out what they're hiding.
查清楚它们在掩饰什么
Something's going on in D.C., though.
华盛顿确实有情况
Hard call today. Not the first.
今天的抉择不容易 这不是第一次
Not the last.
也不会是最后一次
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表