剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
My friend out there -- she just lost her little girl
还有我朋友 她三个月前
three months ago -- his sister.
失去了她妹妹
I've been where you've been, brother.
我能体会你的感受 兄弟
I walked those dark roads -- every single one of them.
我也是从那样的痛苦中走出来的
And I wouldn't be standing in front of you right now
如果不是为了我的人♥民♥
if it wasn't for my people.
我不会站在你面前
We call ourselves the 2nd Mass.
我们是马萨诸塞州第二团
When I lost my girls, they were there for me.
我失去女儿们时 有他们陪着我
I was lucky.
我很幸运
If they hadn't been, I'd be you --
如果不是他们 我会像你一样
standing there now, just like you.
站在这里 一模一样
There's not that many of us left, is there?
已经没多少幸存者了
And now we need each other more than ever.
现在是我们最需要彼此的时候
And when we win this war --
等我们赢了这场战争
We're gonna win this war! We're gonna win it.
我们一定能赢 我们绝对会赢
And the people that we're gonna lean on,
我们要依靠的人
they're not necessarily gonna be our blood,
也许没有血缘关系
but they're gonna be family.
但一定是家人
They're gonna...
他们会是...
they're gonna be family.
他们会是家人
They have to be.
他们必须是
We've all lost so many.
我们已经失去太多
And I don't see that we have any other choice.
我们别无选择
Do you?
你呢
I know you.
我理解你
I know you.
我理解你
Do you understand?
你能懂吗
You're not the only one.
你并不是一个人
You're not the only one.
你不是一个人
What's behind that door?
门后面是什么
My god.
我的天哪
I got the Skitters that did this.
我抓住了那些迅猎兽
At least I did that.
至少我做到了这一点
Right, baby?
对吧 宝贝
I was too l-late.
我 来晚了
But at -- at least I did that.
但至少 我做到了这一点
My baby.
我的宝贝
My baby.
宝贝
My baby!
我的宝贝
My baby!
我的宝贝
I think the second he mentioned his family, I knew.
他提到家人的一瞬间 我就懂了
Looking at him,
看着他
it's like seeing myself after I lost Jeanne.
就像看着当初失去珍的我
Or like seeing you after you lost Lexi.
或是失去亚蕾克西的你
We can't just leave him here.
我们不能留他在这里
He needs our help.
他需要我们的帮助
He tried to kill you, Dan.
他曾想杀了你 丹
Well...
不过...
Hey, you were there for me.
是你当初陪着我
I'm trying to be there for you.
我也想陪着你
If we just leave him to wither away,
如果我们坐视不理
what does that say about us?
我们成了什么人
I think we have a good shot at helping this guy out.
我觉得我们很应该帮他
I get it.
我明白
...Honey.
亲爱的
All right.
好吧
Never got your name.
一直没问你的名字
Marty.
马蒂
Marty.
马蒂
Daniel.
丹尼尔
How many more times do we need to circle this area?
这个地区还要巡逻多久
As many as it takes. I got to find my dad.
直到找到我爸爸
You know, I can't believe it's taken me this long
我没想到这句话我一直没有说
to say this, but thank you --
但我想谢谢你
for getting me out of there.
救我出来
You got yourself out.
是你自救的
It was something you said.
是因为你说的一句话
Yeah? What was that?
是吗 什么话
That everything starts and ends
一切事物的始终
with just being there for each other.
都在于陪伴彼此
My dad used to say something similar.
我爸爸以前也常说类似的话
And then I realized all I was talking about was surviving.
后来我意识到我的意思是生存
and all you were talking about was living.
而你想的是生活
Pope.
珀普
John.
约翰
Where is he?
他在哪里
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表