剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
What I mean is, I can't get a closer look.
我的意思是 我没法看得更仔细
I don't even have a good magnifying glass.
我连放大镜都没有
I mean, I can't get a good look at anything.
我什么都没法仔细看
Dad.
爸爸
What?!
怎么了
What is it? What's wrong? What?
怎么回事 什么情况 怎么了
What?
什么
When's the last time you got some sleep?
你多久没睡觉了
Dad...
爸
We're all running on fumes.
我们都咬牙撑着呢
Yeah, but we're doing this in shifts.
对 但是也要轮班呀
Next time you get a chance to take...
等你再有机会 休息一下的时候...
a break, take it.
去休息一下
All right.
好的
Espheni hardware is nothing like our own.
艾士芬尼的硬件跟我们的完全不同
Isn't metal, isn't rubber, isn't skin.
不是金属 不是橡胶 不是皮肤
Each material has a consistency we've never seen before.
每种材料的浓度我们都没见过
Attach the battery.
接上电池
So... before I can assign
所以...在我把这些
any of these alien parts to human need,
外星物质分配去满足人类需求之前
we must understand...
我们必须要了解
each individual behavior.
每一个部分的工作原理
It's a magnetic reaction.
这是磁力反应
Espheni technology shaking hands with human technology.
艾士芬尼科技与人类科技握手
How goes the Manhattan Project?
计划进展如何
More like the Bronx Project at the moment.
不怎么样
These attacks are averaging every 15 minutes.
平均每十五分钟一次进攻
We could really use something to even the score.
我们现在真是急需支援
I know, but without the luxury of time,
我知道没有时间可以浪费
this will be hitandmiss at best. Just do what you can.
但就算碰运气也要时间 你尽力而为
Keep at it. Even a little good news would go a long way.
继续吧 小发现也有大帮助
All right. You got it, Dad.
行 放心吧 爸
Hey. Don't touch that.
别碰它
We have to study it.
我们还要研究它呢
I'm so hungry, I could eat the thing.
我太饿了 感觉可以吃掉它
I'm Evelyn. We could split it.
我叫伊芙琳 我们可以分着吃
Look, we brought that in here because it's important, okay,
听着 我们把它带来是因为它很重要
just like everything else you see.
这里的其他东西也很重要
Okay, this isn't a candy store.
知道吗 这里不是糖果店
I just promised someone I'd get these blankets.
我只是来帮别人拿毯子
That's all.
仅此而已
New girl.
新来的姑娘
She's from Statesboro.
她是从斯泰茨伯勒来的
Found her roaming alone before the Skitter raids began.
迅猎兽袭击前 发现她在独自游荡
Well, you see what she was doing?
你看到她在干嘛了吧
Definitely can't trust her.
绝对不能信任她
Hey.
好啊
I say we order in.
看来我们的外卖♥♥到了
Pizza with mushrooms and...
发霉的披萨和...
Skitters.
迅猎兽肉串
What do you think they taste like?
你觉得它们尝起来什么味的
Skitters? Yeah.
迅猎兽吗 对
Seriously.
说真的呢
If they're even remotely edible, we could feed the whole camp.
如果它们有点可食用性 整营的人都能吃饱
Yeah, but those have been there for a while.
是的 可是它们已经堆在那儿好几天了
Freshness matters? It's an alien.
新鲜度重要吗 这是外星人
If it makes you feel better, we'll feed it to a cat first,
如果你想放心 我们可以先让猫试吃
make sure it's safe.
确保食品安全
Need a reload over here!
这里需要弹♥药♥
Don't let them in!
别让它们进来
Okay, keep it moving. Just the children.
继续来 只允许孩子过来
Hey, Matt.
马特
How did you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
There he is! Get him!
它在那儿 打死它
Ain't that many of us.
我们人又不多
I'll save you some.
我给你留点
I'm sorry, honey.
抱歉 亲爱的
Are you -- are you okay?
你还好吗
Matt, get her inside.
马特 抬她进去
Okay. Let's go. Come on, honey.
好了 我们走 挺住 亲爱的
What you got, Ben? In the rubble there.
你找到什么了 本 在碎石下面
I was afraid to even touch it.
我惊到根本不敢动它
Look at that. Pineapple.
瞧啊 菠萝罐头
Well, I can't believe you didn't take this for yourself.
你居然没有自己吃掉
I didn't want anyone to see me with them, you know?
我不希望别人看到我拿着这些东西
The way people are right now, it would start a riot.
现在大家的状态 会引起暴♥乱♥的
That's a smart move, Ben.
明智之举 本
Yeah. That's real smart.
是啊 太明智了
Holy...
天啊
So, how long you think?
你觉得要烤多久
I don't know.
不知道
We may have to turn it into jerky to have a shot.
有机会烤成肉干也行
That sizzles just like deer.
这油滋滋的声音太诱人了
Whoa. Whoa, whoa, Russell, hang on a second.
罗素 等一下
Gonna wait till we give it to a cat or something first.
等我们先给猫试吃一下
I ain't waiting.
我等不及了
Russell? Russell?
罗素 罗素
Oh, you old kidder, you.
你这个老混账
Give me some of that Skitter.
给我点迅猎兽
So, what's it taste like? What's it like?
什么味道的 什么口感
You say chicken, I'll put my foot up your butt.
你要说鸡肉 我踹死你
What's it like?
像什么
Don't do this again. Come --
别再来了
Russell.
罗素
Whoa. What the...? Russell?
怎么了 罗素
Holy...
天啊
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Wild guess -- you're pinning this thing on me. Huh?
我猜 你会把这事怪我头上 是不是
What do I got to do, eat Skitter in front of the 2nd Mass?
要我怎么办 在第二团面前吃掉迅猎兽吗
It's nobody's fault.
这不怪任何人
Can't even get outside of our own camp to hunt for food.
我们没办法出营地找吃的
Everybody's getting desperate.
大家都要绝望了
I'm gonna sit down for a minute.
我得坐一会
Get you to a bunk? No, no, I'm fine.
帮你找张床 不用 没事
Whoa. Pineapple.
菠萝罐头
How can you not be licking that can dry right now?
你是怎么忍♥住没舔个底朝天的
That's a pot of gold. Where did you get it?
简直是救命稻草 你从哪儿弄到的
Oh, I didn't get it. Ben got it.
不是我弄到的 是本
And we're gonna ration it off to the people who are worse off,
把它分给情况最糟的人
the people who are desperate and starving.
那些绝望饥饿的人
This could be the answer.
这也许是答案
Take a look at this print right here, what it says.
看看这里印的 上面写的什么
Right there.
就在那
Telfor Industries. Guyton, Georgia.
乔治亚州盖顿市 特尔福工业
Local. One county north. One county nor
本地 往北第二个镇子 往北
Have you forgotten how impossible it is
你是不是忘记了
to even dangle a foot over these walls?
这里半步都跨不出去那些墙
Not over. Under.
不用跨 钻过去
This is us along here. Right here,
我们在这
storm drain outlet. We have to climb through there?
在排水通道里 我们得爬过这里
It's not exactly close. We'd be walking right into the Skitters.
虽然不是很近 我们很可能撞见迅猎兽
Too far for the 2nd Mass to get through,
可能第二团没法全部过去
but a few of us maybe to get supplies.
但我们之中有几个人可以去找补给
Whoever breaks for it's gonna need some major downfield blocking.
不管谁去突破 都会需要前场的掩护
Yeah, we'll have to lay down a
对 我们要在那设置密集的火力点
whole barrage of cover fire just to have a chance.
用火力掩护 制♥造♥机会
What other option do we have?
我们还有其他选择吗
Colonel's right -- the storm drain leads north,
上校说的没错 排水道通向北方
it goes under the Skitters, it comes right out of Savannah.
从迅猎兽下方通过 在斯泰茨伯勒出去
All the way to Effingham county. First stop, Guyton.
直接去埃芬厄姆镇 第一站 盖顿
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表