剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
We got in. You got in?
我们进去了 你们进去了
Yeah. He's the one making the Skitters. Where?
对 它就是造那些迅猎兽的 在哪儿
North of here. I can find it on a map.
在北面 我在地图上可以指给你
You're positive? Yeah.
你确定 确定
There was something else, too.
还有些别的东西
It's...huge. It's different.
非常巨大 很不一样
Different? Different how?
不一样 怎么不一样
I don't know, but it was definitely in charge.
不知道 不过它肯定是管事的
Dad, we're running out of time.
爸爸 我们没时间了
As soon as they hit their target number,
只要它们达到了目标数量
they’re gonna overrun the 2nd Mass.
就会来歼灭第二团的
How many? When? I don't know,
有多少 什么时候 不知道
but it felt really close -- really close.
可感觉已经很接近了 非常的接近
We have to go now -- before they attack.
我们必须得走了 赶在袭击开始前
We need that overlord alive, Dan.
那个领主必须活着 丹
He may have some answers
它可能对沃尔姆最近受到的
about the radio jamming the Volm have been getting,
无线电干扰略知一二
especially in Fayetteville and D.C.
尤其是费耶特维尔和华盛顿地区
I got a guard on him.
我派人看护他
Anne, you were right -- they're engineering them.
安你说对了 它们在生产那些东西
Skitters and Hornets at a turtle hatchery.
迅猎兽和黑蜂兽有个孵化场
It's on the map -- nine klicks to the northeast.
地图上东北方九公里处
Ben and Maggie -- we need them.
本和玛吉呢 我们需要他们
No, they need a little recovery time.
不行 他们需要时间恢复
The rest of you are gonna come with us! In the truck!
剩下的人跟我们走 上卡车
Except Dingaan. You and Matt take that drone up to the valley.
除了丁甘 你和马特带着无人机去山谷
Wait there till you hear one hell of an explosion.
等在那 直到听到一声爆♥炸♥的巨响
Slide over. I'll drive. What are you talking about?
挪过去 我来开 你说什么呢
Sara -- she's in big trouble.
莎拉 她有麻烦了
She got stuck in some of that leftover Espheni fog crap.
她被困在艾士芬尼的什么陷阱里了
How far out is she?
她离这有多远
10, 11 klicks. I ran the whole way here. South.
十或者十一公里 我一路跑来的 在南边
Look, I need the truck,
听着 我需要这辆卡车
get back to her before anything else beats us to it.
在她被什么怪兽袭击前赶回去
Can we pick her up on the way?
我们能不能在路上接到她
The opposite direction. Of what?
反方向的 哪里
We know where they're making Skitters.
我们知道它们在哪里生产迅猎兽了
There's a major offensive coming our way within the hour.
一小时内我们会遭受到一次大型袭击
We have to blow up their operation.
我们必须要摧毁掉他们的行动
No, no! No! We get Sara first.
不 不 我们先去救莎拉
Mason, this time, my family comes first.
梅森 这次 以我家人为先了
We blow the place, we circle back, we'll get Sara.
我们炸掉那里后回来 再去救莎拉
You got my word.
我跟你保证
Your word?! Mason, how about this?
你保证 梅森 这样如何
How about I drag your ass out of this truck,
我把你从卡车里拖出来
I take the truck, I save Sara's life,
夺走卡车 救出莎拉
then I turn around and blow up whatever the hell it is --
然后我再去炸掉随便什么地方
I can't think of everybody, Pope! I'm sorry!
我没法照顾到所有人 珀普 抱歉
You son of a bitch!
你个混♥蛋♥
No!! No!!
不 不要
Mason!!
梅森
Open the gate!
打开大门
Open up the gate!
打开大门
This ain't gonna be easy.
肯定不好弄
I'd say our best bet is to go around the back.
我们只能绕到后面去
Yeah, especially since those bastards
尤其是这些家伙们
are all streaming out the front.
都在往前面冲
All right, Hal, Anthony, you're with me.
好 哈尔 安东尼 你们跟我来
The rest of you, when they blow the building,
剩下的人 等爆♥炸♥之后
we're gonna put a dent into everything that comes running out.
把出来的每个活物都打死
Not everything.
看清楚再打
Come on. Go.
来吧 出发
Oh, my god.
天哪
They're so cute when they're newborns.
刚出生的时候还挺可爱
Come on, Tom.
走吧 汤姆
They've been in there a long time.
他们怎么还没出来
They'll make it.
会出来的
God, they should be out already.
天哪 早该出来了啊
Ho! Down!
快 趴下
There should be two more bombs.
不是应该有三个炸♥弹♥吗
Screw the bombs! They should be out already!
别管了 他们早就该出来了
There they are!
出来了
Come on! Come on!
快点 快点
Open fire!
开火
Cease fire!
停火
Cease fire!
停火
All clear!
安全
All clear!
安全
Is Anthony all right?
安东尼还好吗
What happened in there?
发生了什么事
He froze up.
他吓到了
Think maybe you better talk to him. Right.
你最好跟他谈谈
Get everybody to the truck now. We need to go find Sara.
叫大家都上车 我们去救莎拉
Do you think there's still time to save her? Yeah.
你觉得还来得及救她吗 来得及
Sara, I got it! We're --
莎拉 我拿到了 我
No!
不要
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!
不要啊
Sara?!
莎拉
Sara!
莎拉
You came.
你来了
Yeah. Yeah, I came --
没错 我来了
I can't feel my legs.
我的腿没知觉了
No, no, no, no. Don't...
不不 不要
Don't look -- don't look down, baby. Don't look down.
别看下面 宝贝 别看下面
Okay? You're fine. You're gonna be fine.
听我说 你很好 你会没事的
Okay? You just...
知道吗 听我的
you --
你
you keep -- you keep looking at me.
你要一直看着我
Now, why would I want to do that?
我才不想看你呢
I...guess I won't be having that pretty baby.
看来 我没办法生孩子了
John.
约翰
Remember how I said that the apocalypse
你记得我曾说过 入侵对我来说
was the best thing that ever happened to me?
是天大的好事
I lied.
我撒谎了
You're the best thing.
你才是最大的好事
No.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No!
不要
No.
不要啊
There. There they are.
他们在哪里
Pope?
珀普
Oh, my god.
天哪
You're too late.
你们来得太晚
You're too late, Mason.
来得太晚 梅森
Colonel Weaver sent me to spell you.
韦弗上尉派我来替你
Why don't you get some shut-eye?
你去休息一下吧
All right.
好
What is that?!
那是什么
Drop it!
扔开
Whatever it is, drop it!
不管是什么 放下
I said drop it!
我让你放下
Anthony!
安东尼
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
We needed this thing alive.
我们得留它活口啊
He had a weapon.
它拿了武器
T-t-t-- he-- look at his --
你看 你们看
I don't see a weapon. I swear --
我没看到啊 我发誓
I swear he had a weapon.
我发誓它当时拿着武器
Look, I saw a weapon.
我看到了
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表