剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
died in Afghanistan, which is when
在阿富汗阵亡之前
Alicia moved up here with the kids.
艾丽西娅带着孩子搬了过来
Their dad was a paratrooper
他们的父亲是个伞兵
and a good man.
他是个好人
No, the biggest problem we've had so far
我们目前为止遇到的最大问题
is just keeping all of that stuff away from them.
就是不让他们接触到那些事
You mean the kids don't know about the war?
你的意思是孩子们不知道战争的事吗
And not telling them --
不告诉他们
best decision we ever made.
那是我们做过的最棒的决定
You think?
你觉得是吗
I can understand why Alicia wouldn't --
我理解艾丽西娅为什么不...
Look, I served.
我也参过军
So you and I both know that war is not a pretty thing.
你我都知道战争不是什么好事
The more we can shield those kids, the better.
保护孩子越周全 就越好
I can exit the room if you wish to speak privately.
如果你们想私下谈谈 我可以先出去回避
No. Stay. It -- it actually might help.
不 你留下吧 也许会有帮助
What is it, Maggie?
怎么了 玛吉
Sorry, it's a zoo. What's going on?
抱歉 这里太乱了 怎么了
Um...my spikes.
我的刺钉
I want them out.
我想取出来
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You want -- you want me to perform surgery right now?
你想要我现在动手术吗
Yeah, I do.
是的
Maggie... It was no small feat
玛吉 首先 从你的脊椎里
getting those spikes in your spine in the first place,
取出刺钉可不是什么小事
and you don't wanna risk being a paraplegic.
也许你会瘫痪
Wait. Just -- just wait a second.
等等
Talk to me. What is going on here?
告诉我 怎么回事
Okay, Cochise has the Volm device to do it.
科奇斯可以用沃尔姆的设备取出
He said it'll take less than an hour,
他说不用一个小时就能搞定
and the spikes have a healing --
刺钉有治愈...
An engineered bio-plasma.
经过设定的生化血浆
There is a chance the spine has regenerated,
脊椎可能再生了
making removal of the spikes potentially harmless.
这样移除刺钉就可能没有危险了
Potentially.
可能
I'm willing to take the risk.
我愿意冒险
Is this about Ben?
这是因为本吗
We're at critical point right now, Maggie.
我们现在在紧要关头 玛吉
We're on our way to D.C.
我们在去华盛顿特区的路上
I'm not saying no. I'm just saying not right now.
我不是说不行 我只是说现在不行
Oh, right, I forgot. I'm one of your star soldiers.
对 我忘了 我是你们的明星士兵
You can't afford to lose amazing Maggie
你不能失去了不起的玛吉
and her death-defying feats of skill,
和她玩命的本事
no matter what it costs me.
不管那会让我付出什么代价
That is not fair. We have all paid a price.
这么说不公平 我们都付出了代价
I-I know.
我知道
I know I'm being selfish, but, Anne,
我知道我这样很自私 但是安
I have been a private person my whole life,
我这辈子都是个注重隐私的人
and I need that independence back.
我需要那种独♥立♥性
The ability to choose who I wanna be,
能选择我想成为的人
how I wanna act,
我想怎么做
I'm no use to anyone anyway without that,
如果没有独♥立♥性 我对任何人
or this war.
或者这场战争都没有用
I'm sorry, Maggie.
对不起 玛吉
As soon as all of this is over,
等一切结束后
I will help you, I promise.
我会帮你的 我保证
It's not personal.
这不是针对你
How could it be more personal?
这就是针对我
Hey, hey, hey. You see this?
你看见了吗
You got him.
你打死它了
This is the one that took my dad.
是它带走了我爸爸
You see this? This is his jacket right here.
看见了吗 这是他的外套
There's some tracks right here.
这里有一些足迹
Let's go.
走吧
I see the president
看来总统
is still battling Congress over the budget.
还在跟国会争论预算啊
Some things never change.
一些事永远也不会变
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
You know your mother worries
你知道你这样错过晚餐
when you miss dinner like that.
你妈妈会担心的
I know. I said sorry.
我知道 我说了道歉
This here is -- is Tom.
这位是汤姆
He, uh, took a bit of a spill,
他受了点伤
so we're gonna help him heal up.
所以我们要帮他痊愈
Tom, this is my oldest grandson, Kyle.
汤姆 这是我的大外孙凯尔
Hi. Is that Kyle?
你好 是凯尔吗
Go on. Get in there.
进去吧
I told you about this.
我跟你说过了
Hey, lay off, mom.
别烦我 妈妈
Uh, do not speak to me like that.
别那样对我说话
You know you are to be home. How old is he?
你知道你得回家 他多大了
15. You must be home for supper.
15岁了 你必须回家吃晚餐
It's okay. I-I just cut myself.
没事 割伤了而已
I broke a glass.
我打碎了一个玻璃杯
Wrap this around it.
包起来
Okay. Keep it elevated.
好 举高一点
Okay. Why don't you see if you can find a fresh bandage?
好 你去找找干净的绷带
Kyle, first aid kit. Come on. Yeah, yeah.
凯尔 去找急救箱 好
My dad said he explained our situation to you --
我爸爸说他向你解释了我们的情况
that my kids -- they don't know, um...
我的孩子们不知道...
Yeah, it's none of my business.
那不关我的事
They're just children, you know?
他们只是孩子
Mm-hmm. Not my business.
不关我的事
Okay. Good. Oh, this is great.
好 这个很不错
All right, when I unwrap it,
我拿开毛巾时
I'm gonna put this over the wound,
要把这个放在伤口上
And then I want you to
我想要你
wrap it really tight with gauze, okay? Okay.
用纱布缠得紧紧的 好吗 好
Ready? Okay.
准备好了吗 好
Start wrapping.
开始包裹吧
Go. Yeah.
缠吧 对
oh, okay.
好的
Keep going. Wrap it around. It'll be okay.
继续 绕过去 没事的
You got it? Yeah, yeah.
你能行吗 可以 可以
Round and round. Yeah.
再来几圈 好
Are you a doctor?
你是医生吗
No.
不是
Little tighter, little faster.
再紧点 快点
No, I'm not a doctor. My kids and I have had to do
不 我不是医生 我和孩子们
our share of injury wraps over the years, though. You okay?
这几年一直在负责包扎伤口 可以吗
My youngest son Matt -- he's...13.
我最小的儿子马特 他十三了
He's pretty good at it.
他对此很擅长
On-the-job training, I guess.
在工作培训呢吧 大概
Kyle?
凯尔
Look, I-I get it.
听着 我明白怎么回事了
He's sheltered and he's too big
他是被保护着的 而且已经长大了
to be freaking out at the sight of blood.
不应该对血腥场面有所恐惧
You're used to fighting.
你习惯了战斗
You think everyone should be fighting,
你认为其他人也应该去战斗
even your own kids.
就算是你的孩子
Well, we didn't really have much of a choice.
我们也没有什么选择的余地
Well, as long as I do have a choice,
只要我还有得选
that's not what I want for my son.
我就不会让儿子参战
We've been through too much already.
我们已经经历过太多了
I don't wanna discuss any of this with him.
我不想跟儿子讨论战争的事情
This war that you're pretending doesn't exist
这场你假装不存在的战争
is gonna show up one day, uninvited, on your doorstep,
总有一天会不期而至的打到你家门口
and after your father's murdered,
等你父亲被杀
and after you're captured and tortured,
你被捕获折磨
and your kids are enslaved,
你的孩子们被奴役
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表