剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
They're gonna eat all the dead tissue,
它们会吃掉死亡的组织
inside and outside of your body.
包括身体内部的和外部的
All right, then I'm gonna redo your sutures.
然后我会再次给你缝合
Now, in terms of pain relief, in lieu of painkillers,
至于止痛方面 我没有止痛药
all I can offer you is some hard liquor.
只能给你换成烈酒了
Thanks, but...
谢谢 但是...
I'm a decade sober, so...
我戒酒十年了 所以
All right. Don't worry about me, doc. I can manage.
好吧 别担心我 医生 我受的了
Got it.
好
A piece of your shirt got caught in the entry wound
子弹射入时有片衣服碎片被
when the bullet went through.
带进了伤口
Okay, that's good news, okay?
好的 取出来就好 好吗
All right, now here comes the weird part.
好的 现在感觉会有点奇怪
It's okay.
没事的
I'm not a spy.
我不是间谍
I know the Espheni infiltrated your unit.
我知道艾士芬尼入侵了你的身体
Them spikes got to be hooked up to their main circuit board.
这些刺钉肯定和它们的主板有联♥系♥
Do you report to an overlord,
你是不是在向领主泄露信息
or is this some sort of telepathic communication?
还是说这本身就是种什么心灵感应
I've learned how to control my spikes.
我学会了如何控制我的刺钉
They help me kill the Espheni. Don't you get that?
可以帮我杀艾士芬尼 你不明白吗
Let's see what we got here.
让我们看看这到底是什么东西
You don't want to talk?
你不说是吗
That's fine.
没关系
Don't say I didn't give you the chance, now, super-freak.
别说我没给你机会 死变♥态♥
What do you think you're doing, giving orders to my men?
你在干什么 你凭什么命令我的人
Why isn't lieutenant Wolf contacting other militias?
沃尔夫少尉为什么没和其他军事组织联♥系♥
I thought we all agreed on a plan.
我们不是定好了一个计划吗
Ah. Tom Mason's march on D.C.
汤姆·梅森进军华盛顿的伟大计划吗
To find out what the Espheni are planning there.
为了查明艾士芬尼在那里都计划些什么
I'm sorry -- I don't understand the logic in hunkering down.
抱歉 我确实不懂潜伏待命的战略要点
Our focus has been on strategic strikes,
我们的目标是战略性打击
not home-run swings.
不是回防
That strategy has kept my men alive.
正是这个策略让我们的人活了下来
Respectfully, do you want to survive, captain,
无意冒犯 但你是想活着 上尉
or do you want to win?
还是想赢得战争
Have you really been letting a schoolteacher give orders?
你们真的一直就听命于一个老师吗
We're all on the same side.
我们在同一阵营
That's what I thought, too.
我本来是这么以为的
'course, I'm only a schoolteacher,
当然了 我只是个老师
so I may be wrong when I say that
所以也许是我错了
I think the fighting 14th seems a little bit more interested
但我现在觉得十四团对战斗
in military decorum than in actually fighting.
还没有对军事礼仪更看重
Captain Marshall?
马绍尔上尉
Easy, Tom.
镇定 汤姆
I have to attend to this.
我得去处理一下
What do you mean, "easy"?
你干吗让我镇定
They're not even going after Espheni targets.
他们就没有在打击艾士芬尼目标
They're more interested in going after human collaborators.
倒是对人类通敌者的兴趣更大
Listen, I understand. I get it.
听着 我理解 我懂的
You got some history with captain Marshall.
你和马绍尔上尉有点渊源
You think I'd lose track of the big picture
你觉得我会因为一个老情人
because an old flame bats her eyes at me?
对我抛个媚眼就忘了大局吗
No, I don't. That's not what I'm saying.
不是 我不是这个意思
I think we may have to remind your old flame
我只是觉得有必要提醒一下你的老情人
who the real enemy is.
真正的敌人究竟是谁
It's a difficult situation, Tom.
状况特殊 汤姆
Gonna be a little tension at first.
一开始难免有些摩擦
I understand what she's talking abou Yeah, apparently.
我理解她的意思 你当然理解了
Stop squirming.
别再挣扎了
Stop squirming!
别再挣扎了
You already had a few of these removed.
你不是已经被拔掉一些了吗
With a Volm device.
那用的是沃尔姆的仪器
Right -- your Volm pals. My mistake.
没错 是你的沃尔姆朋友们 抱歉
Stop it!
住手
Stop it.
住手
You're still alive, huh?
你还活着啊
Lieutenant Shelton?
住手上尉
Where's my son?
我儿子呢
Where's Ben? Nobody's seen him since last night.
本呢 昨晚起就没人见过他了
It doesn't even look like he slept in his bed. Where is he?
他的床都没有睡过的痕迹 他在哪儿
Your son is being questioned about his spikes.
你的儿子因为他的刺钉被传讯了
Questioned on whose orders? Captain Marshall's?
谁给的命令 马绍尔上尉吗
Captain Marshall has been apprised.
马绍尔上尉也已获知
I assure you, it's standard operating procedure
我保证 只是走个标准程序
for anyone suspected of Espheni influence.
对任何涉嫌受过艾士芬尼影响的人
"Espheni influence."
艾士芬尼影响
Have you lost your mind?
你是疯了吗
I want my son released right now.
现在就把我儿子放了
Can't do that, sir.
我不能这么做 先生
Your son is suspected of espionage.
你的儿子涉嫌从事间谍活动
Listen to me.
听着
If my son's an Espheni spy, so am I!
如果我儿子算艾士芬尼间谍 那我也是
I've been on their ships!
我还上过他们的飞船呢
I've had eye worms.
我还中过眼线虫
We work with the volm because I gave the order.
我们和沃尔姆合作是我的命令
If that amounts to treason on this base,
如果在这个基地这就算叛国
lock me up with my son.
那就该把我和我儿子关一起
Escort Mr. Mason to the brig.
带梅森先生去禁闭室
Hal Mason, you need to come with us.
哈尔·梅森 请和我们走一趟
Let's do it the easy way.
最好还是动口不动手
Let's go. Move. Go on. Move.
走吧 走 快点
Turn in your weapons at the armory.
把武器交往军械库
Turn in your weapons at the armory. Let's go! Inside.
把武器交往军械库 快走 进去
You're locking up my people,
你在抓我的人
and they're taking away our weapons.
还缴了他们的武器
What the hell's going on?
到底怎么回事
I'm still trying to get a clear picture
我还在努力想搞清楚
of what actually went down.
到底是什么状况
In the meantime, my men are taking necessary precautions.
眼下 我的人只是做些必要的防范措施
What kind of precautions?
什么防范措施
Frankly, I've gotten some worrisome claims
说实话 对第二团的个别成员
about certain members of the 2nd mass.
我确实有些担心
What is this?
这是什么
You got a dossier on us?
你调查我们
Dan, put yourself in my shoes.
丹 请你站在我的立场想想
A man I don't know comes onto my base
一个我并不了解的人来了我的基地
and tells me he flew a beamer to the moon.
告诉我他开着外星飞船上了月球
He admits to having had eye worms,
他承认他有过眼线虫
to -- to being held on an Espheni ship.
还被囚禁在艾士芬尼飞船过
His sons are also infected.
他的儿子也被感染了
That's what they do to you!
这就是外星人对我们的手段
They took my Jeanne, and they turned her into --
他们抢走了我的珍 把她变成了
Dan, I'm sorry. I...
丹 对不起
I-I'm sorry. I didn't-I didn't...
抱歉 我之前不知...
Well, now you do know.
现在你知道了
And Tom and his family have been victimized the same way.
汤姆和他一家都是受害者
All right, hopefully, we can just chalk this up
希望我们能将这次意外
to an unfortunate misunderstanding.
归类为不幸的误会
But is it possible that the Espheni
但有没有可能艾士芬尼
are playing a long game with Tom Mason,
是在利用汤姆·梅森布一个长远的大局
One that you or me or-or-or even Tom himself
一个你甚至汤姆他自己
isn't aware of?
都没看穿的局
That's ridiculous.
这理论太荒谬了
Loyalty always was your strength...
忠诚一向是你最大的优点
And your weakness.
同时也是你最大的缺点
You stuck it out in a marriage you knew was doomed.
即使知道婚姻破裂却依然坚持
You covered for the Brigadier General
即使知道准将不过是个酗酒醉汉
when you knew he was a drunk.
你依然愿意为他打掩护
I covered foryou,too, Katie.
我也为你打过掩护 凯蒂
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表