剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
And I have vowed to take thorough action to honor it.
而我发誓会尽我一切努力为种族复仇
What is that?
那是什么
Now with the presence of the queen,
女王已降临
an opportunity has presented itself.
现在正是天赐良机
Opening this capsule will unleash a weapon.
打开这个容器会激活一个武器
That's what you've been working on.
你就一直在钻研这个
That's why you need me.
你找我就是为了这个
I forged a mutual trust with you,
我和你建立起了相互信任
a soldier who has proven himself capable
你已证明了自己作为一名士兵
of delivering it.
有能力驾驭它
If I take that to the queen, what will happen?
如果我把它带到女王身边 会发生什么
It will exterminate all of them.
它会根除它们所有人
Rid your entire planet of Espheni...
将你们整个星球上的艾士芬尼
for all time.
斩草除根
Take this offering...
接受这个礼物
and find her.
然后找到它
I will do my best to lead you.
我会尽全力指引你
Tom...
汤姆
this is the time to trust
现在是时候相信
the very thing that paralyzes you.
那个麻痹着你的东西
Hey, Evelyn, what do you think of your first patrol?
伊芙琳 第一次巡逻感觉如何
It's pretty exciting, huh?
很让人兴奋吧
Yeah. Beats washing sweaty camp clothes.
对 比洗营地满是汗臭味的衣服强多了
You, uh, look good, with -- with a gun,
你看起来挺帅的 拿着枪
You know, I mean, in a weird way.
我是说 很奇怪得跟你很配
I'm trained now. It's not an accessory.
我受过训练了 这不再是装饰
You're relieved, Ev. ? Thanks.
换班了 伊芙 谢了
Shift's over. See you later.
我该换岗了 回见
Have fun on patrol. ?Yeah.
巡逻愉快 好
I'm sure you're thrilled with her replacement.
她上岗你肯定很开心吧
I probably owe you an apology.
我应该跟你道个歉
About what?
道什么歉
About what happened between your brothers --
关于你们兄弟间发生的事
I'm sure you had to deal with the fallout.
你肯定也被波及到了吧
I need you to know that
我想要你知道
it's the last thing that I wanted in the world.
那是我最不希望发生的事
We got enough problems.
我们麻烦已经够多了
Was there anything about amnesty
在新世界的规矩里
in the new world order?
有没有大赦这一条
Think you could pencil it in on that list of yours?
我觉得你们该把这个也列进那表里
Sure. I'll try to make a spot.
没问题 我会写进去的
Affirmative. Map reference J146.
收到 地图标号♥为J146
I repeat, Juliet-1-4-6.
重复一遍 J146
Can anybody hear me out there?
有人能听到吗
Please respond.
请回答
Roger that. This is 2nd Massachusetts.
收到 这里是马萨诸塞州第二团
Please identify yourself.
请表明身份
Oh, my God. A voice. Hello? Hello?
我的天 有人说话 能听到吗
Hey, get a location.
问清楚地点
Where are you? Do you know?
你在哪儿 你知道吗
I'm in an abandoned house in Georgetown,
我在乔治城内一座废弃的住♥宅♥里
near the Whitehurst Freeway.
在怀特赫斯特高速附近
We were headed to the rendezvous.
我们当时正向汇合点进发
Militia walked right into them.
民兵团正好碰到了他们
Skitters. I got separated.
碰倒了迅猎兽 我走散了
She's stuck right in the middle of it.
她被困在特区最中心了
Best best is to hunker down and hope they pass through.
只能躲起来 希望它们没注意到
Is anything near you? Something to barricade yourself?
你附近有东西吗 能作为掩体的
I'm in a kitchen with my only radio.
我正在厨房♥里 身边只有无线电
They're breaking in!
它们要冲进来了
Is there a refrigerator near you? Yes.
你旁边有冰箱吗 有
Get inside. Pull everything out.
躲进去 把所有东西都腾空
Shut yourself inside. Right now. Do it.
把你关在里面 快点照做
There's no time!
没时间了
Hello? Miss, talk to me.
有人吗 女士 说话
If you can't talk, key your radio.
如果你没法说话 用电报键
?Hello? Miss?
有人吗 女士
It's bad out there.
那边情势很糟
Do you think we'll surprise the Espheni in D.C.?
你觉得我们能在华盛顿特区突袭艾士芬尼吗
I guess we'll find out tomorrow.
明天就知道答案了
Matt, careful!
马特 小心点
Easy. ?
别急
Slow down.
慢点
Lexi.
亚蕾克西
Matt?
马特
Oh, my God. Matt.
我的天啊 马特
Step away from her.
离她远点
She's messed up bad, Maggie.
她受了重伤 玛吉
No, we are not gonna fall for this again.
不 我们不会再上当了
Step away, Matt.
离她远点 马特
I know.
我知道
I know what you're feeling. Please.
我知道你们的感受 拜托了
Please don't.
别开枪
What if she's returned? Like my father?
如果她是复活了呢 跟我父亲一样
Forget it.
不可能
She's not who you want her to be.
她不是你心中的那个人
No. This isn't up to you.
不 你说了不算
You don't get to decide this.
这事不由你决定
I'm walking her to the gate.
我要扶她去大门
Come on...
来吧
Okay.
好
Open the gate!
开门
Lexi?
亚蕾克西
Mom, it's you.
妈妈 是你
Somehow I knew -- I knew where to find you.
我就知道 我就知道能在这里找到你
Everybody, stand back!
所有人后退
Matt... She's an Espheni plant just like captain Marshall.
马特 她跟马绍尔上尉都是艾士芬尼的人偶
No... Colonel Weaver, no.
不 韦弗上校 不是的
Dan, let's wait for Tom to get back.
丹 我们等汤姆回来
Let's discuss this together.
我们一起讨论决定
Secure her.
把她关起来
4-man escort.
四个人跟着去
Matt.
马特
Put a hood over her head.
给她带个头罩
I don't want her looking at this camp.
我不想让她看到这个营地
Mom... Mom, please.
妈妈 妈妈 求你了
With Katie, there were lapses,
凯蒂的复♥制♥品 还有瑕疵
but they weren't easy to spot.
但已经很难被发现了
The Espheni change just enough to make them mission-effective,
艾士芬尼做的改动恰好够让他们完成任务
and somehow leave intact what made them special to us.
居然还保留了他们对我们而言的特别之处
Is this what the war looks like now?
以后战争都要这样进行了吗
I think I liked it better the other way.
我更喜欢另一种方式
I know. It's hard to see her in any form.
我知道 看到任何形式的她都很让人难受
Just knowing what she really is now.
只是知道她现在真正的身份
I...
我
No, I'm gonna be okay. I'm okay.
不 我会没事的 我没事
Just... what if it's just for intel?
只是 如果她只是来刺探情报呢
She could be a safer alternative.
她可以当个安全的替代品
Don't count on it.
别指望那个
Katie was real to me -- living, breathing --
凯蒂对我而言很真实 活着 会呼吸
until the rug got pulled.
直到她任务失败
We can't let anything compromise our mission in D.C. tomorrow.
我们不能让任何事危害明天华盛顿的任务
Don't introduce even a possibility of Lexi
不要在你脑海中 在你心中
to your mind, to your heart.
想到一丝她是亚蕾克西的可能
I don't know how to do that.
我不知道该怎么做
Yeah, you do. You can.
你知道 你能做到
I never thought
我从没想到
when we said our goodbyes, that this would be possible.
当我们告别时 我们还会再相见
What are the Espheni doing in washington, D.C.?
艾士芬尼正在华盛顿特区干什么
What's there for them?
那里对它们有什么特别之处
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表