剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "Eye Candy"...
《甜心黑客》前情提要
Tessa has been going out
泰莎最近在跟
with all of you matches from Flirtual.
你在心动就约上搜到过的人约会
This girl has got a death wish. Thank you.
这姑娘好像一心求死 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
We found a girl buried on Hart Island.
我们发现有个女孩被埋在哈特岛
I need to know who this girl was.
我必须知道死的那个女孩是谁
The island will be deserted. All you need is some DNA.
岛上肯定没人 你只是需要点DNA
Did you see the person who attacked you?
你看到袭击你的人了吗
Now you listen to me, okay?
听我说 好吗
You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的
You're not gonna make the same mistake I did.
你不会跟我犯一样的错
One day you're gonna find her and she'll be beautiful.
你会找到你的她 她会很漂亮
And she'll be perfect.
会很完美
Now you be a good boy now, okay?
你要乖乖的 好吗
Just sit tight and someone will be here soon.
好好坐着 很快就会有人来了
Just don't come in the next room, okay?
不要到隔壁房♥间来 好吗
Hey, lovers, leave a message.
亲爱的 请留言
Lindy?
琳迪
Lindy?!
琳迪
Sophia?
索菲娅
Stay behind the gun.
待在枪口后面
Oh, I intend to.
我是这么打算的
That's blood.
那是血
Yeah.
没错
A lot of blood.
好多血
That's Tessa.
那是泰莎
Is that a dead body?
那是具死尸吗
I've never seen a dead body.
我从来没见过死尸
It's a dead body.
是一具死尸
Okay, I'm just gonna...
好吧 我就...
stay over here.
待在这边了
You coming?
来吗
Yeah, I'll be right up.
我马上上去
Let's find your sister.
我们去找你妹妹吧
Sure.
好
Thanks.
谢谢
There's blood on the kitchen floor...
厨房♥地板上有血
so he killed her there,
他是在那里杀了她
and then he placed her here.
然后把她放在这里
Someone stumbled upon Tessa's murder,
有人撞见泰莎被杀
locked themselves in the bathroom
然后把自己锁进浴室
as he smashed his way through.
而凶手闯了进去
Sophia.
索菲娅
He has Sophia. Call her.
他抓了索菲娅 打给她
I tried earlier, it keeps going to voice-mail.
我试过了 一直是语♥音♥信箱
Call her again!
再打一次
Wait, do you hear that?
等等 你听到了吗
Yeah, it's Sophia's phone, I know the ring.
是索菲娅的手♥机♥ 我认得这铃♥声♥
Where is it?
在哪里
Where is it?!
在哪里
I'm looking.
我在找
Oh no. What?
不是吧 怎么了
It's coming from over there.
是从那边传来的
Hey, lovers, leave a message.
亲爱的 请留言
Get me a towel.
拿条毛巾给我
I think I'm gonna be sick.
我要吐了
Got it.
拿到了
"Follow us and they die. Call the police and they die."
敢跟来或者报♥警♥ 她们就死定了
I think this is it.
应该就是这里了
These burial markers must signify plots, not graves.
这些墓标肯定是地标 不是坟墓
If we're right, my sister will be buried here.
没猜错的话 我妹妹就埋在这里
What's the map say?
地图怎么标的
Over there.
在那边
Here.
来
Thanks.
谢谢
You're just in shock, George. Of course I'm in shock.
你被吓到了 乔治 我当然被吓到了
She's dead! Why is she dead?!
她死了 为什么会这样
Breathe. I liked her.
深呼吸 我还喜欢她呢
Why isn't this place crawling with cops?
这里不是应该有很多警♥察♥吗
I'm the only cop you need to concern yourself
你现在唯一需要在意的警♥察♥
with right now, okay? What?!
就是我 什么
But she's dead! Jake has Lindy and Sophia.
可她死了 贾克抓了琳迪和索菲娅
He said he'll kill them if we get the cops involved.
他说要是报♥警♥他就杀了她们
What?! Calligan.
什么 盖利根
What is happening right now? Jake's the killer?
现在到底什么情况 贾克是凶手吗
Just in and out. Oh, I don't like the way I feel right now.
深呼吸 我不喜欢这种感觉
You know, like I'm hot.
感觉自己很热
Just pouring sweat It's okay.
汗如雨下 没事了
I can't breathe. I'm sweating
我无法呼吸了 我在出汗
and the walls are just-- they're closing in--
墙壁都在朝我压过来
You're in shock! What the
你就是吓坏了 你干吗
Breathe, just breathe!
深呼吸 深呼吸
And that's supposed to help me?! Oh, breathe?
那样有用吗 深呼吸
That's a good idea.
这主意不错
I should've tried that first before you slapped me, Connor!
你扇我巴掌之前该先试试这个的 康纳
The police know Jake's the killer. They're on their way over.
警♥察♥知道贾克是凶手 他们正赶过来
Great.
太好了
Two... four... eight.
二 四 八
It should be around here.
应该就在这附近了
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
I know this is hard but it's gonna be over soon.
我知道你很难过 不过很快就结束了
Hey, over there.
在那边
Someone's already been here.
有人来过了
What's going on, Jake?
怎么回事 贾克
I don't know. But we've come this far.
我不知道 不过来都来了
We should dig.
还是挖吧
Can't do it alone.
我一个人可做不到
I can't find Tessa's phone anywhere.
我到处都找不到泰莎的手♥机♥
It's not on her body. He took it.
她尸体上也没有 他拿走了
George? Phone's off the grid.
乔治 手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥
Look, I don't know how Jake compromised the Cyber Crimes Unit
我不知道贾克怎么混进网络犯罪部的
but he's known things he shouldn't know.
但他知道些他不该知道的东西
Whether it's bugged or he has someone in there,
可能是利用监听工具 或者有内鬼
we can't tell anyone about Sophia and Lindy.
我们不能告诉别人索菲娅和琳迪的事
Really?
不是吧
Yes, really.
没错
That means it's up to us to find them, you hear me?
也就是说只能靠我们找到她们了 懂了吗
Find them, right.
找到她们 好吧
Right. I'm not gonna let anything happen to them.
好 我不会让她们出事的
I need you to be the best journalist you can
我要你火力全开 发挥作为记者的优势
and find out who Jake Bolin really is.
查出贾克·波林到底是谁
You need to scour the city, find any clues.
你得对全城展开搜索 不放过一丝线索
You want me to hack the city? Yeah.
你要我黑整个城市吗 没错
I don't have the hardware software to pull that off.
我没有相应的软件和硬件设施啊
I'd need access to the entire Cyber Crimes Unit.
我需要能进入网络犯罪部的权限
I'll get you what you need.
我会给你搞到你需要的一切
Okay.
好吧
Did you ever meet Sophia's friend Tessa?
你见过索菲娅的朋友泰莎吗
Tessa?
泰莎
No, I don't think I did. Why?
应该没见过 怎么了
Sophia found out that she was dating my matches on Flirtual.
索菲亚发现她在约会我在心动就约上搜到的人
That sounds weird.
感觉好奇怪
Why would anyone do that?
谁会做这种事
I don't know, you tell me.
我不知道 你说呢
Were you seeing her? What?
你和她约过吗 什么
It's a simple question.
这问题很简单
I'm not sure I like what you're suggesting.
我不喜欢你这话的意思
I found Tessa's phone in your bag.
我在你包里发现了泰莎的手♥机♥
Were you seeing her?
你和她约过吗
剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表