剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表
Building is surrounded. I've got an air unit overhead.
大楼被包围了 我叫了直升机在上空盘旋
There's no way he breached our perimeter.
他不可能突破我们的封锁线
How could this happen? You said she'd be safe.
怎么会这样 你说她不会有事的
We'll find her. Pascal, start at the bottom,
我们会找到她的 帕斯卡 从下开始
work your way up. I'll do the opposite.
往上找 我反方向找
You sure you're okay? Just go.
你真的没事吗 行动吧
Oh, my God.
天呐
Lindy!
琳迪
Yeager, do something!
伊格 想想办法啊
Oh, no!
不要
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Lindy!
琳迪
Lindy! Lindy, no!
琳迪 琳迪 不要
You okay? You all right? I got you.
你没事吧 我帮你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Michael Dahl. Two stints at New York State
迈克尔·达尔 纽约州监狱待了两年
mental facility, two more in prison.
然后是精神病院 然后又入狱两年
You want to call someone? No.
要打给谁吗 不用
Says here your father owned Dahl Fabricators.
你父亲是达尔建筑的老板
Seems they did quite a bit of renovation
他们对线上租屋的
on the Virtual Slumber buildings. Yeah.
公♥寓♥做过大规模翻修 对
Who paid you? Who paid you to brand her?
谁雇了你 谁雇你给她打烙印
I was never gonna brand her. That wasn't the deal.
我根本没打算动真格的 不是那么说好的
What deal? He only wanted me to scare her.
那是怎么说的 他只想让我吓唬她
To scare her real good.
好好吓唬她
To get just close enough.
吓得刚刚好
Who paid you? Tell me, who paid you?
谁雇了你 告诉我 是谁
I don't know. That's not the way Babylon works.
我不知道 巴比伦不是那样的
Babylon?
巴比伦
It's Babylon who pays you? I never know who pays me.
是巴比伦付钱给你的吗 我不知道是谁
But he said you would. He gave me a message for you.
但他说你知道 他让我给你带条口信
He has the power.
他有力量
He always has the power to harm you,
他一直有伤害你的力量
but never would. He never could.
但此前他一直没有 一直做不到
You broke his heart.
你伤了他的心
Did I scare you, Lindy?
我吓到你了吗 琳迪
You're still my ten, my perfection.
你还是我的十分 我的完美之人
剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表