剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "Eye Candy"...
《甜心黑客》前情提要
Look who's here. Tessa.
看看谁来了 泰莎
Someone is using Flirtual to stalk and kill people.
有人在用心动就约跟踪甚至杀人
It was Sara's birthday.
那天是萨拉的生日
I gave it to her as a present.
这是我送她的生日礼物
I'm sorry, Lindy.
抱歉 琳迪
For which part? Lying about being a cop?
哪部分 隐瞒你是警♥察♥吗
I'm Ben. Or when you turned me in?
我是本 还是抓我这部分
He only wanted me to scare her.
他只想让我吓唬她
Who paid you?
谁雇了你
I don't know. That's not the way babylon works.
我不知道 巴比伦不是那样的
Babylon Portal, virtual city of illegal sites
巴比伦 非法网站导航站
where anything and everything can be bought anonymously.
在这里你能匿名买♥♥到任何东西
People are selling their virginity, their internal organs,
有人卖♥♥处 卖♥♥器官
brokering murder, selling their own suicides.
做谋杀中介 乃至贩卖♥♥自杀视频
Yeager?
伊格
We've tried to locate where this is run from,
我们试着定位网站来源
but it's untraceable.
但无法追踪
If we can get our hands on their user records,
如果我们能拿到用户记录
we'll have the identities of anyone
我们就能查到
who has ever bought or sold anything on a Babylon site.
所有在巴比伦上交易过的人
Including the Flirtual killer.
包括心动就约杀手
Exactly.
没错
We know he purchased you on the Dolls House site,
我们知道他在娃娃屋买♥♥了你
and Doll's house is hosted on the Babylon portal.
而娃娃屋的域名由巴比伦提供
One shop in a giant shopping mall.
这个巨大购物中心里的一间商♥铺♥
Which is why this footage of Kent is so important.
所以肯特的这段视频才这么重要
He's a lead we can follow,
我们可以从他入手
the first that we can actually identify.
他是我们第一个能确认身份的人
This video originated on a self-mutilation website
视频最早发布在巴比伦的
posted on the Babylon portal.
一个自残网站上
What do we know about him?
我们对他有什么了解
Kent was one of the top models in the world
肯特是世界顶级模特
and became a photographer.
还是一名摄影师
He was all over the news a few weeks ago,
几周前新闻里都是他的报道
said he was stabbed in the eye during a mugging.
说他在一起劫案里被刺中眼睛
This guy's got a thing for prostitutes, drugs,
此人沉迷妓♥女♥和毒品
and definitely likes to live life to the extreme.
生活也十分放荡不羁
Why would he mutilate his eye
既然眼睛是他的谋生手段
if his eyes are his livelihood?
他为什么要自残
I think someone made him do it.
我觉得有人逼他这么做的
You stay and scour the Babylon portal
你继续在巴比伦主页上
for any other sign of Kent.
寻找肯特的线索
You two, go talk to him.
你们两个 去找他谈话
Let's go.
我们走
摄影工作室
爱德华·肯特
Yeah?
干什么
NYPD. I'm Detective Calligan.
纽约警局 我是盖利根警探
We believe we may have a new lead on Mr. Kent's case.
我们可能发现了肯特先生案件的新线索
Any of these men look familiar?
你觉得这些人眼熟吗
I'm sorry to make you relive it,
很抱歉让你再重新回忆一次
but is there anything else you can remember about that night?
但你还能记得任何其它有关那晚的事吗
It was so fast, I--
发生得太快了 我...
The adrenaline kicked in and all I could focus on was the knife.
肾上腺素的效果让我只记得刀子
Then he stabbed me. He took my watch and I lost my eye.
随后他刺中了我 夺走了我的表和眼睛
A watch for an eye.
为一块表毁了我一只眼
Who are these men?
这些男人是谁
We pulled footage from the security cameras in Riverside Park
我们调出了河滨公园的监控记录
and matched them to anyone with a record of assault.
与所有有袭击罪案底的人进行了交叉比对
Riverside Park?
河滨公园
But that's not where I was mugged.
可我不是在那里遇劫的
It says right here, Riverside Park, 96th Street.
这里写着 河滨公园 第96大街
I was attacked on the East Side.
我是在东区遭到攻击的
You think I'd forget a night that ended like this?
你觉得我会忘记这样一个夜晚吗
I'm very sorry we wasted your time.
很抱歉浪费了你的时间
I will do whatever I can to find this guy.
我会竭尽全力找到他的
Instead of bothering you again,
未免再次打扰你
I'll be e-mailing you some other suspects.
有其他嫌疑人我们会给你发邮件
That was quite a performance.
演得真不错
Let's see if he takes the bait.
看看他会不会上钩
Lindy's e-mailing him now.
琳迪正在给他发邮件
Kent opens it and we'll have total access to his computer.
肯特一点开我们就能黑进他的电脑
Good work. Find anything?
干得不错 有什么发现吗
Prostitution ads, lots of them.
妓♥女♥广♥告♥ 超级多
But until we get inside Kent's computer,
但除非我们能进入肯特的电脑
we're not gonna know what he's bought on Babylon.
我们无从得知他在巴比伦买♥♥了什么
Keep looking.
继续找
I'm bored. Go write something.
好无聊 去写点东西吧
Doesn't it creep you out a bit
那个杀手最近
that the killer hasn't killed anyone recently? No.
一个人都没杀 是不是有点吓人 不觉得
Okay, yes, but I am trying to focus on other things.
好吧 是有点 不过我在努力转移注意力
Okay, are you gonna tell me what's wrong
你能告诉我发生什么了吗
or are you just gonna eat that pencil?
还是你要继续啃铅笔
It's Tessa, isn't it?
是因为泰莎 是吧
Okay, she has been gone for two full days.
她已经走了两天了
Okay, no text, no note. Her phone goes straight to voicemail.
没有短♥信♥或消息 电♥话♥直接转语♥音♥信箱
Gone? She just got here.
走了 她才刚到
I have to do something.
我得做点什么
Something drastic, something I have never done before.
做点我从没做过的事
Ooh, like what?
比如说
Call her parents.
给她爸妈打电♥话♥
Sara?
萨拉
Looks like no one's home. I'm headed to your room.
家里似乎没人 我这就去你房♥间
Okay, I'm here.
我到了
Good.
好
I'm sending you the picture.
我发照片给你
I need you to scan all my photos of Sara,
你扫描一下萨拉所有的照片
see if any of the faces match this ad.
看有没有哪张跟这个广♥告♥吻合
This is unbelievable.
真不敢相信
This picture of your sister wasn't tampered with, or Photoshopped.
你妹妹这张照片没有经过修改
Lindy... it's real. What?
琳迪 这是真的 什么
That means she's alive. No.
这意味着她还活着 不
I hope she is, but looking at the date and location
希望如此 可你看照片数据里的
embedded in this picture's metadata,
时间和地点
it was taken in your hometown, three years ago.
这是三年前在你的家乡拍的
Sara was using Babylon?
萨拉用过巴比伦
What was she doing?
她用来干什么
Lindy, I think there's more to this picture.
琳迪 我觉得这照片上还有别的东西
What do you mean?
什么意思
That RES poly look a little off to you?
你不觉得分辨率有点不对劲吗
I think there could be data hidden inside.
我觉得里面可能隐藏了一些信息
Like a picture inside the picture?
就像画中画那样吗
Yes. I'll use a stego tool.
是的 我试试隐读工具
If there's something in there, I'll find it.
如果里面有东西 我就能找出来
It's a file. Someone's hidden a file in here.
是个文件 有人在里面隐藏了一个文件
Hello?
有人吗
What was that? Hold on, someone's here.
是谁 等等 有人来了
Don't tell Sophia about this yet.
先不要告诉索菲娅
Sure. Hi, Georgie.
好的 乔治
Tessa.
泰莎
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
All that computer stuff gives me anxiety.
一看到电脑我就心烦
Uh, yeah, I know, just helping Linds with something.
是啊 就是帮琳迪做点事
How long a something are we talking about?
你要做多久呢
'Cause I have a friend stopping by.
因为我有个朋友要过来
A friend? A friend.
朋友 朋友哦
That kind of a friend.
那种朋友啊
Right.
好的
I'll just be a second.
我再过一会儿就好
You won't even notice I'm here.
你根本不会意识到我的存在
剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表