剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表
Where are you going?
你去哪啊
What the hell was that? I don't know.
那是怎么回事 我不知道
Still think Max killed Amy?
还认为是麦克斯杀了艾米吗
The stowaway.
偷乘者
Are you serious? It's one of those internet ghost stories.
你开玩笑吧 这是网上流传的鬼故事
Please don't tell me you believe in this.
你不会相信吧
I believe these kids did.
我认为这些孩子相信了
What's it about?
讲什么的
Ten years ago,
十年前
a group of high school friends
一群高中的朋友
snuck onto a derelict ship that was docked in New Orleans.
偷溜上了一艘停靠在新奥尔良的弃船
It was a dare,
那是个赌
but more like a big excuse to get lost and laid.
但其实是醉酒乱性的借口
That's right!
没错
Of course, there was the loser of the group
当然 那群人里有个衰仔
who always tried to tag along.
总是做大家的跟屁虫
So, one day,
于是有一天
they decided to prank him by locking him in the engine room.
他们决定戏弄他 把他锁进了机舱
Wait, wait, I read this.
等等 我看过这个
And then, when the police came,
后来 警♥察♥来了
the kids ran, leaving him trapped.
那些孩子都跑了 留他一人困在那里
Don't tell me.
我猜猜
They all assumed that somebody was gonna go back
他们都以为会有人回去
and let him out, but none of them did.
放他出来 但没人去
He was so far down in that boat,
他被关在船底很深处
that none of his texts went through.
发的短♥信♥都没发出去
He went crazy.
他发疯了
He scratched at the door
他抓舱门
until his fingernails tore off.
指甲都剥落了
Screamed until his vocal chords bled.
他一直嘶吼 喉咙都喊破了
When they finally found his corpse, it was a mummy.
他们最终找到他尸体时 他已经成了木乃伊
His eyes were eaten out by rats.
他的眼睛被老鼠吃了
They say that the stowaway preys on
据说偷乘者为了复仇
teenage kids in revenge if they go to the docks at night.
专杀晚上跑去码头的青少年
Let's go look for him.
我们去找他吧
No way.
不要
Yes way.
好啊
The reason their phone signals went dead is because
他们手♥机♥之所以没信♥号♥♥是因为
they went inside a ship searching for the stowaway.
他们跑上了一艘船找偷乘者
That's where we need to look.
我们得去那里找
You want me to ask for a search warrant
你要我凭一个传说中的鬼魂
based on the chupacabra of the sea.
去签发一张搜查令吗
Tommy, please, I am serious.
汤米 求你 我是认真的
The port of New York is the third largest in the country.
纽约港是全国第三大港
5,000 ships go in and out of that harbor every year.
每年进出港口的船有五千余艘
That ship could be docked in a 25-mile radius.
25英里半径内 那艘船可能停靠在任何地方
A search would take weeks.
搜查要好几周时间
Yeah, but the driver knows where they are.
对 但司机知道他们在哪
Why do you think half of New York's uniforms are looking for him?
所以纽约半数的警♥察♥才在找他啊
Don't you get it?
你还不懂吗
Look, every video file from the GoPro camera
专业运动摄像机拍摄的每段视频
has a unique serial number embedded in it.
都内嵌了独一的序列号♥
I'm conducting a search to see
我要搜索
if the driver's camera has ever uploaded any video online.
司机的摄像机是否上传过视频
视频 照片 链接
看看女孩疯起来什么样
This is why the driver kept a GoPro mounted on the dash--
这就是司机在车上装运动摄像机的原因
so he could secretly upload party bus footage.
他好偷偷上传派对大巴的视频
He has a paywall and everything.
他还设了付费专区
And guess who just logged
猜猜谁刚刚
into the party bus as admin 40 minutes ago?
以管理者的身份登录了派对大巴
IP address results to a point of presence next to a motel in Jersey.
IP结果显示在泽西一家旅馆旁的入网点
Freeze!
别动
What have you done with the kids?
你把那些孩子怎么了
Nothing. You don't understand Where are they?
没做什么 你不懂 他们在哪
You don't understand. Where are they?!
你不懂 他们在哪
I left them at the boat.
我把他们留在了船那里
It was him, he tried to kill me.
是他 他想杀我
Who tried to kill you?
谁想杀你
The stowaway. The stowaway, I'm telling you the truth.
偷乘者 偷乘者 我说的是真话
That some ghost took the kids?
是个鬼抓走了那些孩子吗
What about Amy Bryant, huh?
那艾米·布莱恩特呢
How did she end up in the East River?
她怎么会躺在东河里
I don't know, I don't know. It wasn't me.
我不知道 我不知道 不是我
After I was attacked, I ran.
我被袭击后 我就跑了
I'm telling you the truth.
我说的是实话
Look. My camera automatically
听我说 我的摄像机自动
uploads footage to my cloud account.
上传视频到我的云端账户
But, I received a notification that a video was uploaded.
但我接到通知说 有段视频刚刚上传了
Go.
去弄
Go!
快点
Max.
麦克斯
Guys?
伙计们
Looks like an abandoned ship to me.
看来是艘弃船
It's him. He's gonna get me.
是他 他会抓走我的
We never should have come.
我们就不该来
Where are you guys?
你们在哪
Leave me alone! I haven't done anything wrong!
走开 我没做错什么
Oh, my God.
天呐
She recorded her own murder.
她记录下了自己被杀
Yeah, but murdered by who?
是啊 但谁杀了她
Or what?
或是什么
Someone pushed Amy off this boat,
有人把艾米推下了船
and I'm guessing we're not ready to go with ghosts quite yet.
我想我们还没打算说是鬼吧
The footage of Amy and the driver being attacked was posted online.
艾米和司机遭到袭击的视频被传到了网上
It's all over the internet, and under "Stowaway attack."
网上到处都是 被写成了"偷乘者袭击"
Damn. Bring Max Jeter back in.
该死 把麦克斯·杰特尔找回来
We lost his tail, phone is offline.
我们跟丢了 手♥机♥不在线
Stay back.
别过来
Clear.
安全
In here! We're in here! Help!
这里 我们在这里 救命
Thank God. Thank God.
谢天谢地 谢天谢地
We were looking for the stowaway.
我们去找偷乘者
It was just some fun, some stupid fun.
只是为了好玩 没事闲的
I can't believe Amy is dead.
艾米居然死了
Tell me everything that happened that night.
把那晚的一切都告诉我
We were messing around, searching the boat.
我们在船上到处找 到处玩
Then, there was this sound, this wailing.
然后听到了一个声音 哭号♥
Everywhere, like-- like we were being followed.
到处都有 就好像有人跟着我们
Stalked.
被跟踪了
We ran.
我们跑了
Someone locked us in and left us there.
有人把我们锁了起来 留在了那儿
And Max? What about him?
麦克斯呢 他怎么了
Should I even be talking to you-- I mean, without a lawyer here?
我该跟你说话吗 没有律师在场
Of course, I wanna help.
我当然想帮忙
Max. Max was...
麦克斯 他...
He was a loser at our school.
他在我们学校是个屌♥丝
Good meds, though.
但他的毒品不错
I never even spoke more than five words to Max, until--
我跟麦克斯说话都不超过五个词 直到...
What five words?
哪五个词
Can I borrow a pen?
能借我支笔吗
And then her parents pull her out of school early
后来她父母提早让她离校
for a six week vacay to Florence, Italy?
去意大利的佛罗伦萨度了六周的假
Six weeks?
六周
That's kinda long for a family vacation.
家庭度假去这么久
She comes back, and Max is like her best friend.
她一回来 就跟麦克斯好得不得了
She was in treatment.
她去治疗了
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because my parents sent my sister away for six weeks once.
我父母曾送我妹妹去治疗了六周
Amy met Max when she was admitted into Firenze--
艾米和麦克斯是在"佛罗伦萨"认识的
Florence Recovery Center for an eating disorder.
佛罗伦萨饮食失调恢复中心
剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表