剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表
I didn't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
You haven't told him yet, have you?
你还没告诉他 对吧
About Ben?
本的事
Any of it?
这一切
Where am I supposed to start?
我该从何说起
That I'm basically the reason he got arrested?
难道要说 是我害他被捕的吗
Well, at least now we know that he's innocent.
至少现在我们知道他是无辜的
I mean, you could always...
你还是可以...
Stop.
别说了
Sophia, no, I'm...
索菲娅 不 我...
I'm not ready.
我还没准备好
Well, you better wrestle him into the friend zone quick,
你最好快点跟他说明白
because, girl, he is bound to find out eventually.
否则他迟早都会发现的
I'm really sorry I haven't gotten back to you.
真抱歉我一直没回复你
I get it, okay?
我懂
It's okay.
没事
I ruined your surprise birthday with a really big surprise.
是我用真正的"惊喜"毁了你的惊喜派对
I just want you to understand
我只是希望你知道
that my being arrested was a mistake.
我的被捕是个误会
I know.
我知道
Must have really freaked you out.
肯定把你吓坏了吧
A little.
有点
Yes.
是啊
What's going on?
怎么回事
We just lost the feed!
没有信♥号♥♥了
Everything okay?
一切都还好吗
We just lost the connection with the Cyber Crimes Unit.
我们刚跟网络犯罪部失去了联♥系♥
Well, get it back up.
那快联♥系♥上他们
I'm not sure if it's us or them.
我不知道是我们的问题还是他们
Someone's blocking the signal.
有人把信♥号♥♥屏蔽了
Thanks.
谢谢
One club soda. Thanks.
一杯苏打水 谢谢
I'm helping Sophia throw this thing,
我在帮索菲娅办这个活动
I need to keep my wits about me.
所以我得保持清醒
I know all this has been crazy,
我知道事情一直很疯狂
but I hope this clears things up,
但我希望过去的事可以让它过去
and that maybe we could start again.
或许我们可以重新开始
Things are a little upside-down for me right now.
我现在还有点...一团糟
Okay.
好吧
This has nothing to do with you, honestly.
这与你无关 真的
I'm getting over an unexpected breakup,
我刚经历了一场突如其来的分手
and I thought I could move on,
我以为自己可以重新开始了
but I'm not ready.
但是我还没准备好
Sorry.
抱歉
Sure.
没事
No one can force their way out of heartache.
心碎是无法强行忘记的
It's all good.
没事
Friends.
还是朋友
Wait.
等等
It is bad luck to toast without alcohol.
举杯庆祝不用酒可会倒霉的
I don't believe in bad luck.
我不相信厄运
Friends.
还是朋友
Friends.
还是朋友
我们
Pretty face.
帅哥啊
Excuse me?
你说什么
I said you got a pretty face.
我说你真是帅哥啊
Well, at least before I smash it to bits on the concrete.
至少在我把你暴揍一顿之前是
What?
什么
You think I don't know that you're sleeping with my girl, right?
你以为我不知道你上了我女人吗
You've made a mistake, man.
你弄错了 哥们
I saw her Flirtual account.
我看到了她的心动就约账号♥
It's right here, look.
就在这里 你看
That? Mistake?
这是我弄错了吗
That's you, that's you! It's not it's not me.
这是你 这就是你 不是我
That's-- that's-- that's you! That's you, man.
就是 就是你 就是你 哥们
Look, it's photoshopped.
那是P过的
Now, back off, I'm a cop.
你让开 我是警♥察♥
You don't wanna know what I am.
我也不是善茬
Oh, what happened to the music?
音乐怎么停了
Hello, kiddos!
你们好 孩子们
赢取一百万美元
下载玩起
Now, for the entertainment tonight.
现在进入今晚的娱乐环节
Let's play a game where you can win one million dollars.
我们玩个游戏 大家可以赢到一百万美元
A million dollars.
一百万美元
Is this a joke?
这是开玩笑吗
I don't think so.
应该不是
Rules of the game: Number one, play now or leave.
游戏规则 规则一 要么玩 要么走人
Number two, the gameplay continues until all the money is won.
规则二 一百万全被赢走 游戏才会结束
Number three, leave before the game is over, everyone loses.
规则三 游戏结束前有人离开 则所有人都输
You have one hour.
你们有一小时时间
Good luck, kiddos!
祝你们好运 孩子们
What the hell is going on?
这是怎么回事
I don't know.
我也不知道
Maybe it's Hamish.
可能是哈米什干的
Dare you to kiss your neighbor.
敢不敢吻你身边的人
Take a picture, collect 250 dollars.
拍张照片 赢取250美元
I'm gonna go find Tommy.
我去找汤米
You seen Tommy?
你看见汤米了吗
No. What is this?
没有 这怎么回事
It's legit.
没问题啦
You download the app,
下载应用
take a picture of yourself performing the dare
拍下自己挑战大冒险的照片
and get the money deposited directly into your bank account.
钱会直接打进你账户里
I just made 500 bucks.
我刚刚挣了五百块呢
Go to the security office and see if this is malware.
去保安处 看看这是不是恶意软件
If it is, where it's communicating.
如果是 看它连接到哪里
You think this is the killer, don't you?
你觉得这是凶手干的 对吗
Where did he get a million dollars is more the question.
他从哪弄来了一百万美元才是值得思考的问题
Okay, I'm on it.
我这就去
Guys, I just made 250 dollars!
伙计们 我刚刚挣了250块
Honey, I'm not that cheap.
亲爱的 我可没那么廉价
I could use the cash.
我挺需要这钱
I don't want our first kiss to be for money.
我可不希望我们第一个吻是为了钱
What's wrong?
怎么了
I smell something. Is is me?
我闻到了什么 我吗
I showered before I came out.
我出门前还冲过澡呢
I always shower before I come out.
我出门之前总冲澡的
It's not my breath, is it?
不是我的口气吧
No, it's from that night.
不 是那晚的味儿
What, our death date night?
我们死亡约会那晚吗
We promised not to talk about that.
我们说好不谈那事的
I told the police that while you were gone,
我跟警方说 你不在的时候
someone sat down opposite me.
有人坐在了我对面
I thought it was you, but it was him.
我当时以为是你 但其实是他
It was the killer.
是凶手
Come on.
走吧
Dare you to give away your underwear.
敢不敢把内衣拿出来晒
Collect 1,000 dollars.
赢取一千美元
My bank just alerted me
我的银行刚刚通知我
that there was unauthorized access to my accounts.
有人非法侵入了我的账户
Someone stole a million dollars.
有人偷走了一百万美元
See what happens when you
看到把变♥态♥杀手
make a sociopath the guest of honor at your party?
当做派对嘉宾的下场了吧
Karma. I like my money.
这叫报应 我喜欢我的钱
I worked really hard to get my money.
那都是我努力工作挣来的
Then, he knew where it would hurt.
那他就知道你的痛处了
Okay, how 'bout this?
好吧 这样如何
How 'bout I hire you to get it back?
我雇你把钱找回来
Find out who he is.
查明他是谁
So you can make millions more splashing the story across the internet?
剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表