剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表
这让人觉得 一切都是短暂的
Better start living our lives now, right?
所以应该人生得意须尽欢 对吗
What's the matter? You were all over me the other night.
怎么了 你那晚还对我欲罢不能呢
I just wanna take it slow now. You seem like a nice guy.
我现在想慢慢来了 你看上去是个好人
That's bull.
别扯了
I'm not a nice guy.
我不是什么"好人"
I thought that's what this was, we just have some fun.
我以为我们只是在找乐子
Maybe we should call it a night.
今晚就到此结束吧
This is my last night in town.
我明天就要走了
I wouldn't have wasted my time if I knew you weren't up for it.
如果早知道你没这个意思 我就不会浪费时间了
I'll get a cab.
我去叫车
Wait.
等等
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I had a few beers before.
我酒喝多了
I'm a-- I'm a little buzzed.
有点醉了
'Kay, just, um... meet me at the car.
这样吧...去车那里等我
You drive. I'll behave, all right?
你来开 我会老老实实的
Did you get the data?
你拿到数据了吗
He's coming, we've gotta go.
他要来了 我们得走了
Tommy?
汤米
Oh my God, what's happening?
天呐 怎么回事
He's hacking the car. No!
他黑了车 不要
Hello?
有人吗
Lindy!
琳迪
I got this, I got this!
我能搞定
Please, please, please, work.
一定要成功啊
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on!
快点 快点啊
Lindy!
琳迪
Hello, Lindy, are you there? Hello?
琳迪 你在吗 喂
Tommy!
汤米
Lindy, get me outta here.
琳迪 把我弄出去
Come on! I'm in the back!
我在后面
Tommy, he's controlling the car,
汤米 他在控制汽车
I'm trying to disconnect it.
我想断开他的控制
Lindy, come on, Lin-- Lindy, get me out!
琳迪 快点 把我弄出去
I'm trying, hold on!
我在弄呢 撑住
Oh, my God.
天呐
Tommy!
汤米
I'm almost there, just give me one second.
就好了 稍等一下
Tommy?
汤米
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Thanks.
多谢了
That could have ended badly.
本来可能会车毁人亡呢
Any sign of Reese?
看到里斯了吗
No.
没有
It was all a set up.
这完全是个陷阱
Where's Reese?
里斯人呢
Disappeared.
不见了
NYPD is searching the area.
纽约警局在搜索那一带
We've got a city-wide alert.
已经全市放出警报
Well, this didn't go well, did it?
真是不顺利啊
Okay, can you please just explain to us why we are here?
能跟我们解释一下我们为什么在这儿吗
Just sit there.
请坐
Are we being arrested or what?
我们要被逮捕了吗
Because if not, I demand an explanation.
如果不是 请给出解释
Sit.
坐下
Oh, my God, Lindy.
天呐 琳迪
Okay, so, I suppose I should be happy you finally went to the police.
好吧 或许我该庆幸 你终于报♥警♥了
What's happening?
怎么回事
You didn't tell her, did you?
你没告诉她 是吗
Maybe you should just let it all out for everyone.
或许你该说出来 让大家都知道
Okay, what is he talking about?
好吧 他在说什么呢
I know I'd love to know.
我很想知道
If you don't tell them, I will,
你不说 我也会说
because they're involved, too.
毕竟他们也卷进来了
Involved? I didn't sign up for being involved.
卷进来 我没想卷进来啊
Please define.
请说明白吧
I'm working with the Cyber Crimes Unit to catch the killer.
我在跟网络犯罪部合作抓凶手
Wait, what? W-working?
等等 合作
No, no, Lindy, I-- okay, I said-- I said go to the cops,
不 琳迪 我是让你去报♥警♥
not with them-- anywhere! That's dangerous!
不是跟他们合作 这多危险
Okay, come on, you said you couldn't trust them.
你说你不能信任他们的
We know that Reese is the killer.
我们确定里斯是凶手了
How can you be sure?
你怎么知道
Because of this.
因为这个
What is that?
那是什么
It's me. It's my life since Ben died.
是我 本死后我的样子
We're all in it?
我们都在上面
I'm on here. Why am I on here?
我也在上面 这是为什么
Reese has been following me all along.
里斯一直在跟踪我
I'm sorry, but none of you can leave
很抱歉 但我们抓到他前
tonight till we catch him.
你们今晚都不能离开
When are you expecting that will be?
你们什么时候能抓到他
Great, right, okay then.
好吧 那好吧
Hey, why didn't you tell me you were working with them?
你为什么没告诉我你在跟他们合作
I should probably let you two talk.
我让你们俩谈谈了
You said go to the police.
你让我去找警♥察♥的
I did not say to work with them.
我可没说让你跟他们合作
Okay, look, they hurt you before.
听我说 他们以前伤过你
Lindy, they'll hurt you again, they don't care.
琳迪 他们还会那么做的 他们才不在乎
I had to do this.
我必须这么做
Are you trying to fix the past?
你是想亡羊补牢吗
You know no one can do that. Okay? It's dust.
过去是无法改变的 那是改变不了的
Lindy, it's gone.
琳迪 过去都过去了
Look, all I know is you and I are here now.
我只知道 我们现在在这里
We are alive.
还活着
And as your best friend, I don't know
作为你最好的朋友 我真不知道
what I would do if anything happened to you.
你要是出事了我该怎么办
Nothing is going to happen.
不会有事的
You lost?
迷路了吗
No, trying to get a signal.
没有 就是在找信♥号♥♥
Okay, well, I'd prefer if you sit over there.
好吧 你最好还是坐在那边
S-sure.
好啊
Just trying to give Lindy and Sophia some space.
我只是想让琳迪和索菲娅单独谈谈
Well, room's pretty big.
这里挺宽敞的
I'd say there's plenty of space.
她俩不会被打扰的
That's quite some view.
景色好美
You must spend a lot of nights here alone.
你一定很多晚上都独自待在这里吧
What a shame.
真可惜
Are you trying to flirt with me?
你是在跟我调情吗
Would you like me to flirt with you?
你希望我跟你调情吗
Sorry.
抱歉
But I'm only into blondes.
我只喜欢金发妞
Want some coffee?
喝咖啡吗
God knows how long we'll be trapped inside this dungeon.
天知道我们会在这破地方困多久
Lindy?
琳迪
Sure.
好啊
Lindy?
琳迪
Lindy?
琳迪
Why-- why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
What do you want? What do you want? What do you want?
你想干什么 你想怎么样
What do you want?!
你想怎么样
What do you want? What do you want? What do you want?
你想干什么 你想怎么样
Reese isn't the killer.
里斯不是凶手
He's his latest victim.
他是最新的被害人
剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表