剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表
and I can feel his muscles
我能感觉到他的肌肉
keeping me from falling into this hundred-foot ravine.
撑着我 不掉下万丈深渊
Oh, Lindy!
琳迪
Look who's here.
瞧瞧谁来了
Tessa.
泰莎
Oh, my God, Lindy!
天呐 琳迪
It's amazing to meet you finally.
能见到你真是太棒了
Such a surprise.
真是惊喜
Just off the plane.
刚下飞机
You must try a caipirinha.
你一定得来一杯卡布琳娜
Go on.
来吧
It's the Brazilian national drink.
这是巴西国民饮品
Nectar of the Gods.
琼浆玉液
Trust me.
相信我
These people know how to live.
这些人懂怎么生活
Thanks.
谢谢
I learned how to make these at a bar in Ipanema.
我在依帕内玛一间酒吧学会调的
Be warned.
但要小心
Too many and you'll definitely crave a party somewhere.
喝太多你肯定会嗨得想去派对
Everywhere.
嗨到爆
So that's where you've been-- Brazil.
原来你去巴西了啊
One of the places.
这只是其中之一
Hence the communication blackout.
所以我才联♥系♥不到你
I woke up on my 22nd birthday and I realized,
22岁生日时我突然意识到
I'd only been to two out of the seven continents,
七个大洲我才去过两个
so I left.
所以我启程了
I wanted to go where no one gets to go,
我想去别人没去过的地方
see the things they never get to see.
看看别人没见过的东西
I can't believe you've become such an adventurer.
真没想到你成了大探险家
Never thought you'd see the day, right?
没想到 对吧
Honestly, no.
还真没有
When we were in boarding school,
我们一起念寄宿学校时
she was so afraid of flying
她坐飞机都怕
that she wouldn't even go back home
所以放假时
to England to see her family for the holidays.
她都不回英国跟家人团聚
I conquered my fear
我克服了我的恐惧
and now I'm conquering all my fears.
我还要克服自己所有的恐惧
How long are you staying the city?
你准备在这里待多久
I have no idea.
不知道
I guess I'm just taking it one day at a time.
待一天是一天吧
So you're okay with it?
你可以接受吗
With her staying?
让她住下
Of course.
当然接受
But you need to tell her.
但是你得跟她说
What?
说什么
That we're rationed only six minutes in the shower,
我们洗澡一人只能洗六分钟
as our hot water tank sucks?
因为热水器不好用吗
Stop it.
别闹了
If she's going to stay,
如果她要住下
she needs to know.
就需要知道
I have not seen Tessa in so long.
我太久没见泰莎了
I just want to spend time with her.
我就只想跟她一起玩玩
I mean, I have to ease her into the whole crazy time thing.
我会慢慢告诉她那些疯狂的事
You mean crazy in the whole serial killer sense of the word?
你是指连环杀手的事吗
Yes.
对
If she stays,
如果她住下
you tell her everything.
你就得告诉她一切
Fine.
好吧
Well, hello.
你好
Let me guess. You're here for Lindy?
我猜猜 你是来找琳迪的吧
Eh, that's negotiable.
那倒不一定
I'm Tessa.
我是泰莎
I'm, uh...
我...
impressa.
被惊艳到了
We should go out. George.
我们该出去玩 乔治
That's four of us.
我们有四个人
Four definitely makes a party.
绝对可以好好嗨一下
Yes, it does.
确实
Lindy?
琳迪
Yes, Lindy.
对 琳迪
Yeah, sorry.
不好意思
George and I have some work that we really need to catch up on.
我和乔治真的有事要忙
Do we?
是吗
Next time.
下次吧
Next time, yeah.
对 下次
Okay.
一定
Everything on Virtual Slumber is done electronically.
线上租屋的一切都是电子交易
People fill out a profile online,
申请人在线填写申请表
rent an apartment,
租下公♥寓♥
it gets sent a QR key that opens a digital lock.
然后得到二维码 可以打开电子锁
What about the owner of the apartment?
那这栋公♥寓♥的屋主呢
Lives in Paris full time.
一直住在巴黎
Okay, first off,
首先
the whole concept is disgusting, okay?
这主意太恶心人了
Renting someone else's apartment
租别人的公♥寓♥
with all their things and sleeping in their bed?
用别人的东西 睡别人的床
People sweat a liter of water into their mattress every night.
人每晚会往床垫里渗一升的汗水
That's practically a waterbed.
差不多都成水床了
Okay.
好吧
It looks like this apartment isn't available until tomorrow.
这栋公♥寓♥好像明天才能出租
Booking now.
马上预订
扫描下方二维码即可进入你的线上租屋公♥寓♥
线上租屋预订信息
So...
话说
I know you got this case from Jake,
我知道这案子是贾克找的你
but what you're not telling me is,
但你没告诉我
what's going on with you guys?
你俩到底是什么情况
I don't know.
我说不好
It's confusing.
我也很糊涂
Why?
为什么
'Cause you like him?
因为你喜欢他吗
I'm so not helping you until you admit you like him.
你要不承认喜欢他我就不帮你
I like him.
我喜欢他
Maybe.
可能吧
What?
什么
Maybe?
可能
Come on. That wasn't that hard, was it?
拜托 承认一下有那么难吗
Move.
让座
Jeez.
天哪
Okay. Let's see.
好 我们看看
That's weird.
好奇怪
The apartment network is protected.
公♥寓♥网络有防火墙
Really protected.
好严密的防火墙
So how do we get a look?
那我们怎么查看
Fibertap.
亲自上门
Hello?
你好
Delivery. I've got flowers for you.
快递 有您的花
Lovely flowers, actually.
好漂亮的花
From your grandmother?
貌似是您祖母送的
Yes!
棒
You're a bad person.
你个坏小子
Nobody used the elevator entrance
那晚除了尼克和贝丝
to that apartment that night besides Nick and Beth.
没有别人乘电梯去过那栋公♥寓♥
So, whoever broke in entered another way.
也就是说有人通过其他方式进去了
It's eight stories up.
公♥寓♥在八楼
There's no fire escape.
没有消防逃生梯
So, on a scale of one to "Ton,"
如果满分"舌"分的话
how good was the Jake kiss?
贾克的吻能得几分
I am not grading kisses with you.
我才不要跟你一起给吻打分
Oh, come on. I am out here in my spare time, Linds.
拜托 我花私人时间来帮你呢 琳迪
Okay, surprise factor, a ten.
好吧 惊讶程度是十
剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表