剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表
when we don't use such crude words.
对我来说情感上更容易接受些
So, I was thinking,
我在想
how about we just jump on a plane and be there?
我们何不搭个飞机直接走
You know, get out of town.
离开这里
Sophia.
索菲娅
I know-- I'm supposed to feel better
我知道 我应该因为
because the NYPD is protecting us, but--
有纽约警局的保护而感到安心 但是...
Sophia.
索菲娅
All I'm asking is, we have a plan, right?
我只想问 我们有计划的吧
The NYPD is on it,
纽约警局已经介入了
the Cyber Crimes Unit is on it,
网络犯罪部已经开始着手调查
and I'm on it.
我也会调查的
We're gonna catch him.
我们会抓住他的
And until then, we keep living our lives.
在那之前 我们继续过我们的日子
We're not not having a life because of this freak.
我们不能让那个疯子搅乱我们的生活
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好
Tomorrow, you and I-- just the two of us--
明天 就我们俩...
Fat Friday.
吃货星期五
Come on, it's been forever.
都多久没这么做了
You can grab the Peking Duck World and Kung Pao from Floyd's,
你去弗洛伊德餐馆买♥♥北♥京♥烤鸭和宫保鸡丁
and I will get the bacon maple ice cream from Industria.
我去重工厂买♥♥培根枫叶冰淇淋
That actually sounds really good.
这听上去真的很不错
Damn right it does.
我就说嘛
Any updates on Reese? No.
里斯的搜寻有进展吗 没有
What have we got?
我们查到了些什么
The photograph and envelope came back clean. No fingerprints.
照片和信封上没有线索 没有指纹
The only parts he kept from Lindy's original photo
这张照片上只有琳迪和萨拉的脸
are Lindy and Sara's faces,
是从原来的照片上截的
and once we remove those,
把这些拿走后
we're left with pieces of four other separate photographs.
其他分别是由四张不同的照片拼凑起来的
These look like pieces of crime scene photos.
这些看上去像犯罪现场的照片
Search our database of open homicides.
搜查数据库中的未结凶杀案
But the faces are Sara's and mine.
但脸是我和萨拉的
Traditional photo recognition won't work.
传统的照片识别软件应该没有用
But there's another program that uses a special algorithm
但是我们有另外的软件能利用特殊的算法
to extrapolate the pixels in each part of a photograph.
推算出照片中每部分的像素值
It could work.
说不定有用
Try it.
试试
May I have a word?
能和你谈谈吗
Yeah.
好的
Why did you choose this picture
你为什么选这张照片
for the home page of your computer?
作为电脑的桌面
It's the last one taken of us together.
这是我们最后一张合照
Was there anything significant about that day?
那天有什么特别的吗
Not exactly.
没什么
Lindy, whatever he wants to tell you by sending you this picture
琳迪 他想借寄给你这张照片告诉你的东西
could help us find Reese.
可能会帮我们找到里斯
In the original picture, your sister's wearing a bracelet,
原照中 你的妹妹戴了一个手镯
but in the replica,
但在这张照片中
she's not.
她没戴
Why?
为什么
I didn't think anyone noticed. I did.
我以为没人会注意到 我注意到了
It was, um...
那是...
It was Sara's birthday.
那天是萨拉的生日
I mean, once before she disappeared.
她失踪前的那次
I gave it to her as a present, and she loved it.
那是我送她的生日礼物 她很喜欢
Things had been rough after my mom died and
我妈妈死后日子过得很艰难
it was nice to see her smile again.
能看到她再展笑颜我很高兴
A few days later, she lost it.
没过几天 她就把手镯弄丢了
I got really angry and I yelled at her
我很生气 还吼了她
and I don't-- I don't really understand why.
我都不知道为什么
But, um, I left for college and
后来我去上大学了
we didn't talk until after that.
我们很久没再说过话
It was-- it was never the same.
一切都变了
Who else knows this story?
还有谁知道这事
No one.
没人知道
Maybe my dad.
说不定我爸知道
Have you told him about any of this?
你跟他说过这些事吗
We're not close.
我们不怎么亲近
I want you to know that if you were my child,
我要告诉你 如果你是我的女儿
I'd tell you to leave the state.
我会让你离开这里
Well, I'm not your child.
我不是你的女儿
True.
没错
But, Lindy, we know he's killed four people,
但是 琳迪 我们知道他已经杀了四个人
maybe more.
可能还有别人
I asked you to consult on this case,
我要你协助此案
But I No, no, no he picked me.
但是我... 不不不 他选了我
I don't get to pick to leave. Not until we catch him.
我不能离开 在抓住他前我绝不会走
All right.
好吧
But I want you to stay away from Jake Bolin.
但我要你离贾克·波林远一点
I haven't heard from him since our date.
我们约会后就再没有他的消息了
Keep it that way.
这样最好
Now that Reese has been kidnapped, Jake's still a suspect.
现在里斯被绑♥架♥了 贾克仍然是嫌疑人
But he hasn't done anything suspicious.
但他还没有什么可疑的举动
I mean, the spyware on his phone has tracked his every move,
他手♥机♥上的软件监视着他的一举一动
and we've been tailing him 24/7.
我们对他进行了全天候的监视
That's why I still like him for this.
所以我还是觉得他有嫌疑
Whoever this killer is knows we're watching.
不管这个杀手是谁 他知道我们在监视
There must be something else we can do to find Reese.
我们肯定还能做点什么来找到里斯
Very capable detectives from Missing Persons are out, looking for him.
失踪人口部的精英警探们已经出动寻找他了
We're doing all we can.
我们已经竭尽所能
It worked.
查到了
Three of the four component parts
组成琳迪照片的四个元素中
in Lindy's photograph match with an open homicide.
有三个都与未结凶杀案照片匹配
Take a look.
来看看
You didn't find a match for the background?
背景没找到匹配的吗
No.
没有
It's not an accident that he changed the background.
他不是无意换掉背景的
None of this is an accident.
没有一件事是无意的
Tell us about the victims.
说一下这些被害人的情况
Michael Kelly.
迈克尔·凯利
Homicide's list it as a mob execution.
凶案组将其判定为黑帮处决
He was shot, fingers cut off.
他中了枪 手指被割
Miranda McKenna was strangled.
米兰达·麦坎纳是被人勒死的
Breasts were removed.
胸部被割下
Her boyfriend had a history of abuse.
她男朋友有虐待历史
Homicide has also got a case against him.
凶案组也已经起诉了他
And Anthony Morgan-- stabbing.
还有安东尼·摩根 被人捅死
Defensive wounds showed that he put up a fight.
防卫伤表明他与对方搏斗过
Maybe that's why whoever robbed him
可能正因此抢劫他的人
gouged out his eyes after they took his wallet.
抢走了他的钱包后还把他的眼珠子挖出来了
So, what's the connection?
那他们之间有什么联♥系♥
They've all been mutilated.
他们都遭到了残害
Other than that,
除此之外
homicide reports list different motives,
凶杀案组的报告中 每起案子的
different suspects for each case.
作案动机和嫌疑人都不同
Guess what?
你们猜怎么着
They're all on Flirtual.
他们都注册了心动就约
Just like Julia and Emily-- he dated all of them.
就跟茱莉娅和艾米丽一样 都跟他约会过
Oh, an equal opportunity serial killer.
一个一视同仁的连环杀手
At least he's got that going for him.
至少他还是有优点的
He's claiming them, to boast.
他在承担这些案子的责任 炫耀自己
Get me everything on these three homicides.
这三起凶杀案的所有资料都拿给我
I want these cases reopened.
这些案子都要重新调查
How much stuff did you buy?
你买♥♥了多少东西啊
Enough.
足够用的吧
And you're sure this is a good idea?
你确定这样做好吗
I'm not sure of anything right now, Connor.
现在我什么都不确定了 康纳
See, that's what I'm talking about.
我就是这意思
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
抱歉 我不懂
剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表