剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, this is some kind of trick.
你是想套话
I don't understand what you're saying to me, okay?
我不明白你在说什么
Th-- this is not happening.
这不是真的
Okay, this can not be happening, okay?
这不可能的
I-- I know Amy put up a front,
我知道艾米人前一副样子
but she was a good person, okay?
但她其实是个好人
Why would somebody try to kill her? Max?
怎么会有人想杀她啊 麦克斯
Tell me what really happened last night.
告诉我昨晚到底是怎么回事
Look, I don't remember. I don't.
我不记得了 真的
Well, your tox screen says you didn't ingest any drugs or alcohol.
你的毒检显示你并没有摄入任何毒品或酒精
You've been lying, Max.
你在撒谎 麦克斯
Why? What, so now, you think I killed her?
为什么 怎么 你们现在觉得是我杀了她
Is that what you're saying?
你是这意思吗
Look, I would never hurt Amy.
我绝对不会伤害艾米的
We can't help you unless you tell us the truth.
你不说实话我们帮不了你
What happened?
到底怎么回事
You don't understand what's going on here.
你根本不明白是怎么回事
Are you charging me? Not yet.
你要起诉我吗 现在还不
All right, well, then I think I've said enough here!
好吧 那我不想再说了
I thought you said you weren't one of them.
你还说你跟他们不一样
Follow him. Either he killed her or he knows who did.
跟上他 他要么是杀了她 要么知道凶手是谁
Max had nothing to do with Amy's death.
麦克斯跟艾米的死毫无关系
Is this a feeling you're going with,
这是你的直觉
or you have any proof?
还是有什么证据
Why didn't you tell me you had his tox screen?
你为什么不告诉我你有他的毒检报告
Because we work for the New York Police Department
因为我是纽约警局的
and you don't. And that is what we call proof.
你不是 这是我们所谓的证据
Well, he had no idea she was dead.
他根本不知道她死了
He's been texting her.
他还给她发短♥信♥了
What?
什么
I loaded spyware on his phone.
我往他手♥机♥上装了监视软件
You can't just give a suspect back a piece of evidence.
你不能把证物还给嫌疑人
What we don't see, we don't know.
眼不见 心不烦
Now, we can track him.
现在我们能追踪他了
I've decided to put both of you on this.
我要你们两个一起去调查
Now, find me something we can use.
去找点能用的证据来
What are you doing?
你在干什么
She's a source on another case.
她是另一桩案子的线人
And she's made a bond with the kid
而她跟这起案子的核心人物
at the center of this one. We use her.
建立了一定感情 我们要利用她
You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?
你这是有意的 对吗
Oh, Detective. Everything I do is on purpose.
警探 我做什么都是有目的的
Now, work with her.
去跟她配合
I told you guys this was the best pizza in the city.
我就说这里有全城最棒的披萨
Well, all I know is this is the best sponge
我只知道用这块海绵来
to soak up the alcohol.
吸干酒精最合适了
Maybe you should stop drinking. Aw, come on!
你还是别喝了 得了
No!
不
Yeah! Yo, guys.
嘿 伙计们
The psychic?
灵媒
Uh, no way, that stuff is creepy.
才不要 那东西太吓人
Oh, yeah.
好极了
We are so doing this.
我们一定要玩这个
No! Come on.
不 拜托
We are not so doing this.
我们一定要玩
You brought the psychic on the bus?
你把灵媒请上大巴来了
That's so funny, man. Yeah, I know.
太搞笑了 是啊
Check out Aaron's new girlfriend.
这位是亚伦的新女友
He likes you, the sporty one, huh?
他喜欢你吧 健壮的这个
But, he is not the one.
但他不是真命天子
Wait, really?
等等 不是吧
Really.
是啊
Okay, Ethan's turn. Ethan's turn.
好了 到伊森了 伊森来
Okay, witchy. Just try and scare me.
好啊 女巫 吓唬我吧
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
A boy so young should never lose his father.
如此年轻的男孩不该失去父亲
Who told her?
谁告诉她的
Who told her?
谁告诉她的
Who told her? Oh, come on, my turn.
谁告诉她的 得了 该我了
Oh, your hands, they are so cold.
你的手 好凉
Runs in the family.
我家都这样
What is she doing?
她在干什么
Epileptic fits?
癫痫发作吗
You guys. Why won't you answer me?
伙计们 你们怎么不回答我
This isn't funny. I'm so cold, so thirsty.
这可不好玩 我好冷 好渴
I'm gonna die in here!
我要死在这里了
Please, somebody let me out of here, I can't breathe.
拜托了 谁放我出去 我无法呼吸
Let me out!
放我出去
You gave quite the performance for those kids, madam.
你给那些孩子演了出好戏啊 女士
Call me Ruth.
我叫露丝
They paid you.
他们付了你钱
Well, I'm not running a charity.
我又不是做慈善的
They paid you to tell a story. We all tell stories.
他们付钱叫你说故事的 我们都说故事
Look, I'm an entertainer.
我是个表演者
That girl told me exactly what to say
那姑娘跟我说好了要说什么
some ghost story she believed.
一个她深信的鬼故事
She wanted to scare her friends. What can I tell you,
她想吓唬她朋友 没办法
I put on a good show.
我会演戏
Was this a show?
这也是表演吗
You know what that was, right?
你们知道那是怎么回事吧
That was the stowaway.
那是偷乘者
The stowaway. Yeah, right!
偷乘者 得了吧
Hey, listen.
听着
You better stay away from the water. What?
你最好离水远点 什么
I'm serious.
我说真的
You need to stay away from water.
你得离水远点
Max...
麦克斯
Not funny. I did I mean, what was that?
这可不好玩 我...她搞什么鬼啊
The rantings of a crazy person?
疯子的胡言乱语吗
She was hit over the head and drowned.
她头部受重击溺死了
It seems a bit of a coincidence.
似乎很巧啊
She should have listened.
她该听劝的
Who paid you to say that to her?
谁给你钱叫你那么说的
No one.
没人
Look, I could try and explain to you how I work,
我可以试着解释我的工作
but I have a feeling you wouldn't respect it.
但我觉得你不会尊重我的工作
Try me.
说说看
Some stories I am paid to tell,
有些故事我是拿钱才说
some stories tell themselves.
有些故事本就有
Can I go?
我能走了吗
Yeah.
嗯
Scam artist. Something else is happening here.
就是个骗子 还有别的情况
Something we can't explain.
我们无法解释的情况
Mmm, everything can be explained.
一切都有解释的
I'm not sure about that.
我看未必
I got some footage off the driver's camera.
我从司机摄像机里提取到了一些视频
Everything else was corrupted.
其他数据都损坏了
What about your friends?
你朋友呢
They're out exploring. I want to explore you.
他们出去玩了 我要跟你玩
Wait. Are you filming this?
等等 你在拍摄吗
It's, uh, for security.
是安保摄像机
Let's give it a show, then.
那我们好好演一出吧
What the hell was that?
那怎么回事
Your friends?
你的朋友在闹吗
Oh, my God, did you see that?
天呐 你看到了吗
He's here! Who's here?
他来了 谁啊
The stowaway, you idiot!
偷乘者 你个白♥痴♥
Do something!
想想办法
It's just a joke by your friends.
只是你朋友的玩笑罢了
Hello?
有人吗
剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表