剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表
Look, they say it's important to feel whatever it is you're feeling.
听我说 人说直面自己的感受是很重要的
What if you feel too much.
如果感觉太强烈了呢
Lindy, come on.
琳迪 过来啊
Sure, the tango is the dance of love,
是啊 探戈是爱之舞
but Guianos know,
但圭亚那人都知道
the dance of unbridled passion is the guaguancó.
真正激♥情♥四射的舞蹈是呱呱克舞
All right.
好嘞
Calligan.
盖利根
To friends!
敬朋友
They found Reese Hennessey's clothes.
他们找到了里斯·亨尼西的衣物
I have to go.
我得走了
Don't let Lindy out of your sight, okay?
眼睛别离开琳迪
To horses' hooves!
敬马蹄子
'Cause that's what gelatin's made from.
凝胶就是那个做的啊
You know, horses' hooves.
马蹄子
Hey, Lindy, come dance with us!
琳迪 来跳舞啊
Sophia, who are these people?
索菲娅 这都是些什么人啊
Your friends.
你的朋友
No, they're your friends.
不 他们是你的朋友
Mi casa es su casa.
我的就是你的
Oh, no. It's Jake.
糟糕 是贾克
You invited him?
是你邀请了他吗
It must have been after he made us dinner.
肯定是他给我们做饭那次
We were a little tipsy, remember?
我们当时有点醉了 记得吗
We liked him, we liked him...
我们当时喜欢他的
back when we were positive the other guy was the one killing people.
因为那时候我们确定凶手是另一个人
Well, now he's the main suspect.
现在他是主嫌疑人了
Find Detective Yaeger. Tell him he's here.
去找伊格警探 告诉他他来了
So he can arrest him?
好让他逮捕他吗
No, they don't have enough evidence.
不 他们现在证据不足
They need to wait until he slips up.
得等到他露出马脚
At my surprise party?
在我的惊喜派对上吗
There are a million people here.
这里有那么多人
He's not gonna do anything.
他不会做什么的
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm sorry, I was rushing. I didn't get a chance to wrap
抱歉 因为赶得及 没来得及包装
"How to Cook and Have a Life."
《学烹饪 享生活》
Yeah, it's just a bunch of take-out menus
是一本我最喜欢的
from all my favorite places in the city.
市内餐馆的外卖♥♥菜单
That's, um-- that's really creative.
真是 好有创意
Look, I'm sorry we haven't had much time to see each other,
抱歉 我们最近都没怎么见面
but work's been a nightmare lately.
但工作最近实在太忙
But I'm glad Sophia invited me.
但我很高兴索菲娅请我过来
Me too.
我也是
What?
谁啊
You can't just ignore my calls, Sophia.
你不能不接我电♥话♥ 索菲娅
I'm mad at you, Connor. You can't come up.
我在生你的气 康纳 别上来
Too late. Some tenants just let me in.
太迟了 已经有住户放我进来了
You have to go.
你走吧
I was invited.
我是受邀前来的啊
Well, now you're disinvited.
现在我撤回邀请
How could you write up that story?
你怎么能写那篇报道
You were sworn to secrecy, okay?
你发誓要保密的
Lindy is my best friend.
琳迪是我的好闺蜜
I thought I was your best friend.
我不才是你的好闺蜜吗
That's up for review.
这有待考虑了
So, let me in and I'll apologize to Lindy.
那让我进去跟琳迪道歉嘛
Sorry, you forfeited that right.
抱歉 你已经失去这权利了
You know what? I'm not sorry I wrote that piece.
告诉你 我不后悔写那篇报道
It's important.
这事很重要
People are dying.
有人丧命啊
I'm trying to throw a party.
我在这儿开派对呢
Everything okay?
一切都好吧
Detective Yaeger,
伊格警探
can you please escort my dis-invited best friend out?
能帮忙送我不受欢迎的好闺蜜离开吗
Really?
不是吧
So, um, nobody does flowers anymore.
现在都没人送花了
Are you still holding that against me?
你还在为那事生我气吗
I was just surprised.
我只是很意外
What do you mean?
什么意思
Like, a little chivalry isn't your thing?
你不喜欢绅士风格吗
No, I just never gave you my address.
不是 只是我没给过你我的地址
Well, I mean,
这个嘛
anyone can find your address with a cell phone number.
只要有手♥机♥号♥ 谁都能找到你的地址啊
Right.
是啊
Creeped you out, didn't I?
我让你害怕了吧
A little.
有点
Sometimes I fantasize about owning a farm
有时我会幻想拥有座农场
like, a small, quiet farm.
就那种挺小的 安静的农场
Are you listening to me?
你在听吗
Yeah.
听了
I grew up on a farm.
我就是农场长大的
Really?
真的
No. I grew up in the Bronx.
不 我是布朗克斯人
You're about as much of a farm girl as I'm a farm boy.
我跟你一样 跟农场不怎么沾边
So, what you're saying is, I'm really like more of a city girl.
所以 你的意思是 我其实是个城里姑娘
I'm saying you're really like trouble.
我的意思是 你是个麻烦
Look, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I grew up in a family that loves surprises, like, you know?
我们家就喜欢惊喜
It's just how my brain's wired.
这是我的思维模式
You okay?
怎么了
Um, I think I might have had too much to drink.
我可能是喝多了
Okay, let's sit you down.
找个地方让你坐下吧
I'm gonna get you a glass of water, okay?
我去给你拿杯水
Smoke.
烟
There's smoke coming from the bathroom.
浴室里有烟
Call came in an hour ago.
一小时前有人报的警
A janitor found them in the basement of an apartment building.
清洁工在一栋公♥寓♥楼地下室发现的
What's the building's address?
公♥寓♥楼的地址呢
It's Jake Bolin's apartment.
贾克·波林的公♥寓♥
Oh, no.
糟糕
Okay. Like, who threw a lit joint in the trash can?
好吧 是谁往垃圾桶里扔了点燃的大♥麻♥烟卷啊
There you are.
你在这儿啊
You passed my test.
你通过了我的测试
I need to show you something.
我得给你看样东西
Ah, hush. Hush, now.
好了 好了
Everything is going to be all right.
一切都会没事的
Lindy? Lindy!
琳迪 琳迪
Yo! Has anyone seen Lindy?
有人看到琳迪了吗
Don't move. Where's Lindy?
别动 琳迪呢
She was right there, I swear. I just went to get a glass of--
她刚刚还在 我发誓 我就是去拿...
On your knees. On your knees!
跪下 跪下
I didn't touch her.
我没碰她
Somebody set him up.
有人陷害了他
It looks that way.
看来是的
He was in custody when you witnessed Reese's murder.
你看到里斯被杀时 他被我们扣押了
The clothes were planted at his apartment.
衣物是被栽赃在他公♥寓♥楼的
He's not our guy.
他不是凶手
I should have never left you alone at that party.
我不该撇下你 离开派对
I made a bad call.
我判断有误
And what happened to you--
你的遭遇
that's on me.
是我的错
I'll never let that happen again, okay?
我不会再允许这种事发生了
Reese, Peter, Ben...
里斯 彼得 本
He killed them all because of me.
他因为我杀了他们所有人
Lindy, you can't keep...
琳迪 你不能老这样...
Why did he let me live last night.
他昨晚为什么留我一命
Well, if he's looking for flaws,
如果他想找缺陷
maybe he doesn't see any in you.
或许他没发现你的缺陷
剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表