剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表
Well, clearly, he wants to see you.
显然他想见你
Do you wanna find these kids or not?
你到底想不想找到这些孩子
All right, Ethan does homework for his friends,
伊森帮他的朋友们写作业
and accepts drugs as payment.
接受毒品作为酬谢
Nice kid.
好孩子啊
He wouldn't be the first.
他不会是第一个
Max scores uppers and downers
麦克斯从他父母那里
for the group from his parents' stash.
搞镇静剂和兴♥奋♥剂♥给这群人
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I, uh, might have accessed their pharmacy accounts.
我进他们的用药账户看过
Mmm, do I need to remind you that we don't do that here?
需要我提醒你 在这里我们不能那样吗
And who needs to know?
谁会在意这个
I'm sure his lawyers would like to.
他的律师肯定在意
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
Doesn't that seem weird to you?
难道你不觉得奇怪吗
Everything just stopped.
一切突然就停止了
Everyone stopped using their phones.
大家突然就不玩手♥机♥了
I mean, I guess.
是有点奇怪吧
Yeah-- I mean, I don't remember anything, all right?
可是我什么都不记得了
Just like I told the other detectives.
我跟其他警探都说过了
Well, tell me again.
再跟我说一遍
We were partying,
我们都在玩
things got a little crazy,
局面有点小失控
and I blacked out.
然后我晕倒了
Was that before or after you handed out your parents' pills?
是在你把你父母的药分给大家之前还是之后
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道的
We just know.
就是知道
Well, am I in trouble?
那我有麻烦了吗
If you don't tell us everything you know.
只要你坦白知道的一切就没事
Look, everybody remembers something.
自己经历过的事肯定会记得点什么
So, let's start with something.
所以我们就从这一点一滴开始
How 'bout the beginning of the night?
就从那晚开始时怎么样
This isn't gonna work.
这样不行
We need this boy to open up.
我们需要这孩子开口
There are five sets of incredibly frightened parents
现在有5对担惊受怕的父母
wanting to know where their kids are.
想知道他们的孩子在哪里
Max doesn't love the police.
麦克斯不喜欢警♥察♥
Got searched for suspicion of weed possession on the subway.
他在地铁上因为私藏大♥麻♥被搜过身
Said they harassed him.
他说警♥察♥骚扰他
When?
什么时候
Posted it two months ago.
他两个月前发的照片
Got a black eye.
一只眼睛被打青了
Then, let's go with a softer approach.
那我们就用软的
You talk to him.
你去跟他谈谈
Me?
我吗
I thought you were here to quilt the night.
你不就是来帮我们拼凑那晚的吗
Yeah, but I do that stuff online.
是 但我都是在网络世界里活动
People are more than what they post, Lindy.
网上的东西并不全面 琳迪
They lie, they embellish.
他们会撒谎 会美化夸饰
You can only know that face to face.
这个只有面对面才能知道
You wanted to help.
是你想帮忙的
But...
但是
Is that Max's phone?
那是麦克斯的手♥机♥吗
Yeah. Just imaged his phone. We have everything now.
是 我刚复♥制♥了他手♥机♥上的所有内容
Can't decide?
不知道喝什么吗
Yeah, I've hardly slept.
是啊 我都没怎么睡觉
I need some energy.
我需要补充点能量
Try a slingshot.
试试"弹弓"吧
What's that?
那是什么
One-third cola,
三分之一可乐
two-thirds coffee,
三分之二咖啡
over ice.
加冰
Thanks.
谢谢
Are-- are you a cop?
你...是警♥察♥吗
'Cause, uh, you don't look like a cop.
我看你不像警♥察♥
I guess I'll take that as a compliment.
你这是在夸我吗
No, I'm helping them out with stuff.
我不是警♥察♥ 只是在帮他们做事
Cyber stuff?
与网络相关的事吗
Yeah.
是的
What, like kiddie porn and terrorists?
儿童色情 恐♥怖♥主♥义♥之类的吗
No, like finding five missing kids using their social media.
不 我要通过社交媒体找到五个失踪的孩子
So, that's how the detectives knew
那就是因为你警方才知道
I was supplying my friends with meds, right?
我在给我的朋友们提供毒品 对吗
Right.
是的
Listen...
听我说
I know what it's like to have someone you care about go missing.
我知道在乎的人失踪是什么感觉
How?
你怎么知道
My sister disappeared.
我妹妹失踪了
Sorry to hear.
很遗憾
Yeah, I'm an only child, so,
我是独生子 所以
I think my parents would be happy if their freak son disappeared.
如果怪胎儿子失踪 我父母应该会很高兴吧
You don't look like a freak.
你哪里怪了
Well, you don't know me, so...
你不了解我 所以...
Listen, they're gonna find your friends, okay?
警方一定会找到你的朋友们 好吗
I promise.
我保证
I thought you people weren't supposed to promise stuff.
我还以为你们这种人不该胡乱保证呢
I'm not these people.
我跟他们不一样
Oh, and here.
对了 给你
Thanks.
谢谢
Forensics say she was struck by a blunt instrument.
法医说她被钝器击打过
Cause of death is drowning.
死因是溺水
This just took a bad turn.
这下情况不妙了啊
And it's about to become a real mess out there.
公众也要一片哗然了
Once the press knows Amy Bryant's a homicide,
一旦媒体知道艾米·布莱恩特被杀
these missing kids are all anyone's gonna
几个失踪孩子会成为整个纽约
be talking about in this city.
茶余饭后的谈资
There's still no word on the driver.
那个司机还没有消息
What about Max?
麦克斯呢
Somebody needs to tell him his friend is dead.
得有人跟他说他的朋友死了
We need to wait until it's the right time.
我们需要等待合适的时机
Right time?
什么合适的时机
He needs to know what happened.
他需要知道发生了什么
And what if he's the one who killed her?
万一是他杀的她呢
Everybody, take a beat.
大家都冷静一下
What do we got?
现在什么情况
Amy had a phone on her.
艾米身上有部手♥机♥
Geolocation services were turned off,
定位功能被关闭了
GoPro camera around her wrist.
她的手腕上有部专业运动摄像机
Where did that camera come from?
那部摄像机是哪里来的
All the footage from last night came from smartphones.
昨晚所有的视频都是手♥机♥拍的
I think I know where it's from.
我好像知道摄像机是哪里来的
It's the driver's.
是司机的摄像机
Yeah, well, unfortunately,
可惜啊
he didn't fork out the 50 bucks for the waterproof case.
他没多花50块买♥♥个防水壳
It's full of sea water.
浸透了海水
The data is still intact when it gets wet.
进水的时候数据还未受损
You have to put the chip in distilled water
得把芯片放入蒸馏水中
get rid of the salt and minerals.
去掉盐分和矿物质
Then, dry it out using rice.
然后用大米干燥
How long will the retrieval take?
取回数据需要多久
A couple of hours.
几小时
These chips are pretty well enclosed,
芯片封闭性很好
it should work.
应该没问题
Then, we wait.
那我们等着
Well, i'm not waiting to tell Max.
我不会再瞒着麦克斯了
Lindy.
琳迪
Let her, but watch him.
让她说 但看着他
Watch how he reacts.
注意他的反应
I-- I don't understand. Amy's dead?
我不明白 艾米死了吗
Y-y-you're lying.
你骗人
剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表