剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表
What are you doing up here?
你在这上面干什么
I needed some air.
透透气
You didn't hear me calling? Something could have happened.
你没听到我喊你吗 万一出事怎么办
No.
没听到
Maybe you should just cut this police officer a break.
你能不能放我这个警♥察♥一马啊
So, now you're admitting to being a cop.
现在你承认自己是警♥察♥了
You don't look like a cop.
你看起来可不像警♥察♥
I'm gonna need to see your badge.
我要看看你的警徽
I have a gun.
我手里有枪
I don't believe in guns.
我不相信枪
What do you believe in?
那你信什么
This isn't exactly fair.
这样很不公平
That I took your gun?
因为我拿走了你的枪吗
No.
不是
That I'm virtually naked and you're not.
因为我几乎全♥裸♥ 而你不是
The city's so bright, you can't see a single star.
城市的夜晚太亮 都看不到星星了
I always imagine that stars are people.
我一直想象星星就是人
Billions and billions of people.
数亿人
And that somewhere out there,
如此多的星星中
one of them is my sister.
有一颗就是我妹妹
You've done everything you can.
你已经尽全力了
What if I never find her?
万一我永远都找不到她怎么办
What if I never know.
万一我永远查不到真♥相♥怎么办
When ships were-- were lost at sea,
当船...在海上迷失方向时
they'd use the stars in relation to the moon
船员会利用星星和月亮
and the horizons to find their bearings.
以及地平线的相对位置来确定方位
Around her
在她身边
is somebody who knows what happened.
肯定有人知道发生了什么
Someone who's seen her, talked to her, cared for her.
会有人看到过她 跟她说过话 照顾过她
Loved her.
爱过她
Killed her.
杀了她
One of them will talk.
肯定会有人说出什么
One of them will make a mistake, leave a clue,
肯定会有人犯错 留下线索
tell us where she is.
让我们知道她在哪
It'll take just one to show you the way.
只要一颗星就能照亮你的前路
I'm leaving.
我要走了
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Tommy and Ben have the suspects under surveillance.
汤米和本已经在监视嫌疑人了
Text if you need anything.
有事的话给我发信息
So, Tommy says Jake Bolin is spending the night in
汤米说贾克·波林整晚只点了些
with some Indian takeout,
印度外卖♥♥
while I am on a date at a coffee shop
而我正在一家咖啡馆外
with Reese Hennessey and a blonde.
盯着里斯·亨尼西和一个金发美女约会
Not even 24 hours
还不到24小时
and he's already on to someone else.
他就已经看上别人了
Well, he wasn't exactly my type.
反正他也不是我的菜
What-- what is your type?
那...你的菜是哪种
I'm reviewing applications.
我正在审核想追我的人呢
I'm switching shifts in an hour.
一小时后我就换班
I'll pick you up. Great.
到时候我去接你 好
Oh, what the hell?
搞什么
Hey, lovers, leave a message.
亲爱的 留个言吧
Sophia, he is in the apartment with you.
索菲娅 他正在公♥寓♥里
Get out!
快出去
Ben, he's at the apartment with Sophia!
本 他在公♥寓♥里 索菲娅也在
Hey, hey, slow down. Listen to me!
慢点说 听我说
He rigged the place with cameras.
他在那里安装了摄像头
The killer is in there with her.
凶手正和她在一起
Don't go in, you hear me? I'm calling for backup.
别进去 听见没 我会叫增援
Taxi!
出租车
Williamsburg!
威廉斯堡
Hey, what's going on?
怎么回事
Sophia! He's in the apartment with you.
索菲娅 他也在公♥寓♥里
Get out! What are you talking about?
快出来 你在说什么啊
I'm at the club, Lindy.
我在俱乐部呢 琳迪
Lindy? It was a recording.
琳迪 那是录像
Lindy, who's at the apartment?
琳迪 谁在公♥寓♥里
Ben!
本
Hey, what is that?
怎么回事
It's New York. We have traffic.
这可是纽约 堵车了
Pick up.
接电♥话♥啊
Pick up!
接电♥话♥啊
Ben!
本
Ben!
本
Where is he?
他在哪
Ben.
本
Lindy?
琳迪
Ben, are you all right?
本 你没事吧
Listen to me, don't...don't come looking for me.
听我说 不要...来找我
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It's too late to save me.
现在来救我已经太迟了
Ben, what's happening?
本 发生了什么
No, no, no, no, no. You stay with me.
不不 你要撑下去
You stay with me!
你要撑下去
Say what?!
说什么啊
Lindy...
琳迪
I love you, Ben.
我爱你 本
I love you, Ben.
我爱你 本
It'll take just one to show you the way.
只要一颗星就能照亮你的前路
No, no, no. No!
不 不
Where is he? Please!
他在哪 求你了
Where is he?
他在哪
"It'll take just one to show you the way."
"只要一颗星就能照亮你的前路"
Ben!
本
Oh, my God.
我的天
Ben.
本
Ben!
本
Honey.
亲爱的
I'm so sorry.
我好抱歉
I'm so sorr-- No!
我对不起你...不要
Please we got to go. We got to get out of here.
我们得走了 我们得离开这里
Ben! Come on, come on.
本 走吧 走吧
Come on, let's go! Ben!
快点 走吧 本
I had to kill Ben.
我必须得杀了本
You'll understand someday.
总有一天你会明白的
Are you the one?
会是你吗
The ideal?
完美女孩
You made it this far.
你已经走到了这一步
But we are just getting started.
但我们才刚刚开始呢
剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表