剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表
Get in the car, Sara.
上车 萨拉
Get in the car, Sara.
上车喽 萨拉
You gonna talk to me or not?
你还要不要跟我说话了
Three days, Sara.
三天了 萨拉
You've been gone for three days.
你都消失三天了
What the hell do you care?
你管呢
Because the douche bags you're hanging out with
你现在那群混♥蛋♥朋友
are brothers of the douche bags that I grew up with,
都是跟我一起长大的混♥蛋♥朋友的弟弟
and they're not good guys.
他们不是什么好鸟
Doesn't make them the same people.
那不代表他们都一样
You're just 16.
你才16
Yeah, and Dad's so hopped up on sedatives,
是啊 爸爸嗑了太多镇定剂
he doesn't even know what day it is.
连今天什么日期都不知道
I think I can look after myself.
我能照顾好自己
Have you eaten?
你吃饭了吗
We're eating.
我们去吃饭
I know since Mom died... Let's not.
我知道妈妈死后... 别了
You're my sister, not my parent
你是我姐姐 不是妈妈
and not my therapist.
也不是我的治疗师
I got to pee.
我得去尿尿了
We need to stick together through this.
我们得团结撑过去
Yeah.
嗯
Sorry.
抱歉了
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Please drive up to the first window to pay.
请开到第一扇窗口结账
Sara!
萨拉
Lindy!
琳迪
Help!
救命
Sara!
萨拉
Sara!
萨拉
Sara!
萨拉
I understand.
我懂
It's not right.
这不对
It's not fair.
不公平
People go missing every day.
每天都会有人失踪
I knew something was wrong.
我就觉得出事了
Have you ever had that...
你有过那种...
like a tear in your stomach and you just know?
揪心的感觉吗 直觉告诉你出事了
Yes.
嗯
The police say that they're doing all that they can,
警方说他们已经在尽全力了
but nothing is happening.
但什么结果都没有
Then I found your website,
然后我找到了你的网站
and people said you could help.
大家说你能帮上忙
I'll try.
我会尽力
Anything I can do, I will.
有什么需要我做的 我都会做
You're on her computer right now, aren't you?
你正在用她的电脑 对吗
Yes.
是的
Then, you're already doing it.
那你已经在帮忙了
Or I'm doing it for you.
或者说 是我在替你做
Your daughter's name is Julia Becker?
你女儿名叫茱莉娅·贝克
How do you know that? I never told you that.
你怎么知道 我没说过
I'm imaging her computer's hard drive.
我在扫描她的电脑硬盘
I'll need 24 hours to analyze it for any clues.
我需要24小时分♥析♥寻找线索
Lindy!
琳迪
Manager's on the move.
经理来了
Help desk. This is George, ITT member.
这里是国际电♥话♥电报公♥司♥求助台 我是乔治
How can I guide you today?
今天有什么需要我指导的
Oh, no. That sounds terrible.
天呐 那太糟了
Yeah.
嗯
That doesn't sound good.
真是太糟了
Question for you.
问下
Is it plugged in?
插电了吗
All right, why don't you try turning the computer on?
好的 现在把电脑打开吧
Okay.
好嘞
They're gonna catch you one day.
他们早晚会逮到你的
That's why I have you watching my back.
所以我找你来照看我嘛
You think they care about us?
你觉得他们在乎我们吗
We're just the information technology drones
对他们这个巨大的投资公♥司♥来说
in their enormous investment company.
我们不过是IT无人机
Yeah, but if they knew
是啊 但如果他们知道
you were doing charity work on their dime,
你在花他们的钱做慈善事业
no bueno.
绝不会有好事
A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.
该做的事不能不做啊
Hey, if anyone asks,
如果有人找我
tell them I have a doctor's appointment.
就说我约了医生
Today's the day, then.
就是今天喽
Six months and you made it.
六个月 你熬到头了
I made it.
是啊
I just e-mailed you information on a missing young woman.
我刚把一个失踪年轻女子的信息电邮给你
Can you leverage all the company servers
你能见缝插针地用公♥司♥服务器
and work stations tonight?
今晚查查吗
You owe me.
你欠我个人情
You love it.
你明明喜欢的
Okay, let's find you, Julia Becker.
我们来找找你吧 茱莉娅·贝克
I know. I'm sorry. I'm late.
是啊 抱歉 我晚了
I'm so late.
晚了好多
It's been a crazy day.
今天忙疯了
Julia Becker.
茱莉娅·贝克
Do you want a drink before the restaurant?
去餐馆前喝一杯吗
Prettier than your picture.
比照片上还漂亮
That's unusual.
真是少见
You coming in?
不进来吗
Are you the one?
会是你吗
Sorry, it's just cheap wine.
抱歉 这酒只是便宜货
You love yoga and spinning? Well, it shows.
喜欢做瑜伽和动感单车吗 有效果
But, hey, we could get knocked over by a bus tomorrow, right?
不过 说不定明天会被大巴撞死呢
Ah, here it is.
找到了
You are so hot.
你好性感
And there's something wrong with her face.
但她的脸不太对劲
What is it?
是什么呢
Crooked. Why are they crooked?
歪了 为什么是歪的
You didn't tell me that.
这你可没说
You do it on purpose to hide your flaws.
你是故意的 为了掩盖缺陷
They all do.
她们都这样
They're all liars
都是骗子
playing their online games.
在网上耍诡计
Filthy, crooked teeth. Can you try?
恶心的歪牙 你试试
Poor girl.
可怜的姑娘
Now I have to kill you.
这下我只能杀了你
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Human life, so delicate,
人命 如此娇弱
so fragile.
不堪一击
Easy to extinguish.
很容易消灭
I look for the freshest, the juiciest,
我寻找最鲜活 最有味道
the most tender
最稚嫩
USDA prime, Grade A, low-fat,
品质最佳 赘肉最少
ultra lean.
最精致的那个
The one.
终极目标
Used to be I had to go outside to find them.
以前 我还得走出家门 找到他们
Not anymore.
现在不必了
The Internet...
网络
God's gift to psychopaths.
是上帝给疯子的馈赠
Are any of them real?
她们有真的吗
I need someone real,
我需要真实的人
someone who understands.
能理解的人
Why do they lie?
她们为什么要撒谎
They'll pay.
她们要付出代价
One by one.
一个接一个
Great.
这可好
You're a great dancer.
你舞跳得很棒
剧集 | 甜心陷阱(2015) | 导航列表