剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
Is this about your migraines? - lt is.
这锡箔又是做什么用的
And the tin foil does what exactly?
我不知道
I don't know.
但自从戴上以后我再也没犯过偏头痛
But I haven't had a migraine since.
好吗 别向国际科学家委员会举报我
Okay? Don't report me to the international board of scientists.
本 你得找医生看看你的病
Ben, you need to see a doctor for your condition.
我没有病
I don't have a condition.
你被一台粒子加速器发射的金离子射中了
You were shot with gold ion from a freaking particle accelerator.
有医生专门治疗这个的
There are doctors who can treat that.
真的吗 他们能治疗粒子加速器事故吗
Really, they can treat particle accelerator accidents?
不是 是金离子
No, gold ion.
有些专家用金离子治疗渐冻症
Some specialists use it for ALS treatments,
他们对其中的副作用也很熟悉
and they're familiar with the side effects.
天呐 -怎么了
Oh, my God. What?
是灵怪又回来了吗
Is the jinn back?
不是 但那个想法太棒了 -什么
No. But that is brilliant. - What?
大卫·阿科斯塔
喂
Hello?
大卫 嗨 听着 告诉托平
David, hi. Uh, listen, tell Taupin
明天来神父住♥宅♥和我们见面
to meet us at the rectory tomorrow.
好 -告诉他我们要道歉
Okay. Tell him we need to apologize.
到时候聊
Talk to you then.
所以你找到圣物了吗
So, you found the relic?
我们找到了圣物容器 没找到圣物
We found the reliquary. Not the relic.
你来这儿不是为了这个吧
That's not why you're here.
怎么了 大卫
What is it, David?
我觉得利兰的部分恶念留在了我的脑海里
I think part of Leland is in me.
碎散在我的脑海里
Fractured in me.
也许一直都在
Maybe it's always been there.
如果那样的话 信仰是唯一良药
If it is there, faith is the only cure.
有时候…
Sometimes...
我真是烦透了信仰
I getsick of faith.
等等 大卫
Wait a second, David.
又能解决什么问题呢
What difference does it make?
不是 转过身去 -为什么
· No. Turnaround. Why?
转过去
Turn around.
我需要你掀起衬衫
I need you to lift up your shirt.
为什么 -别问为什么
Why? - Stop asking why.
你背后有东西 -是什么
You have something on your back. - What is it?
别动
Hold still.
修女
Sister.
好了
Got it.
那是什么 -罪孽
What was that? - Sin.
你得多去做做告解
You need to go to confession more.
事实上 我需要你的帮助 修女
Actually, Ineed your help, Sister.
我们想问一下你的金离子治疗的事 教授
We wanted to ask you about your gold ion treatment, Professor.
我以为你们是来道歉的
I thought you were here to apologize.
当然了 对不起
Sure. Sorry.
我们觉得你的治疗方法也许能解释
Um, we think that your treatments might explain
你的行为变化和短暂失忆
your behavioral changes and memory lapses.
根本没有行为变化
There have been no behavioral changes.
你是吃什么药治疗渐冻症的 先生
What do you take for your ALS, sir?
一种悬浮在水中的催化活性金纳米晶体试剂
A catalytically active gold nanocrystal agent suspended in water.
试着快速再说五遍
Try saying that five times fast.
你在喝那种东西
You're drinking it?
那就是我的黄金拿铁
It is my golden latte.
那种试剂有希望能减缓渐冻症进程中
Which hopefully will slow the cellular damage
出现的细胞损伤
implicated in ALS progression.
你考虑过把重金属引入血液循环
Have you considered the potential for hallucinations
会产生幻觉的潜在可能吗
by introducing heavy metals into your blood stream?
我考虑到了 对此我说”我愿意”
I have considered it, and to that I say, sign me up.
这是我能接触到的跟吸毒最接近的方法
It's the closest I can get to tripping on drugs.
所以 你的渐冻症
And so, did your ALS start
是在参观爱泼斯坦萝莉岛之前还是之后出现的
before or after you visited Epstein's island?
你们都在东拉西扯些什么
Listen, is there a point here?
修女
Uh, Sister.
什么都没看到
没有恶魔吗
没有
No.
相反 他身上很干净
我们真要在这里听你们上拉丁语课吗
Do we need to actually be here for your Latin lesson?
谢谢 修女
Thank you, Sister.
抱歉
My apologies.
我把你的标签塞回去了
I tucked your label back in.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
我得去打个电♥话♥
I have to make a phone call.
我要挖出你的内脏 臭婊♥子♥
I'llgut you, bitch.
那你得先去治治脸上的伤
You might want to get that looked at first.
修女 急救箱
Sister! First aid kitl
让他流着血吧
Let him bleed.
怎么回事
What's going on?
快来 他在流血
Hurry up, he's bleedingl
快点
Hurry!
我们需要一辆救护车
We need an ambulance now.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
我只能猜测是头部受伤
Well, my best guess is it's a head injury.
等做了核磁共振 就能知道得更清楚了
We'll have a better understanding when we do the MRI.
我会让护士… -不行 不能做核磁共振
I'll have the nurse...No. No MRI.
你是谁
Who are you?
托平教授的护工 不能做核磁共振
Professor Taupin's nurse. No MRI.
为什么
Why?
告诉他们
Tell them.
四个月前 托平教授选择将一个”脑波通路”
Four months ago, Professor Taupin elected to have a Cerebral- path
植入到他的大脑中 一个通信设备
implanted in his brain, a communication device.
核磁共振机器的磁场会杀死他
The magnets from the MRI machine could kill him.
什么是”脑波通路”
What's a Cerebral- path?
那是一种植入人♥大♥脑的微型芯片
It's a microchip implanted into his brain.
就像马斯克一样 麻省理工一直都在做试验
Like Musk, the university has been experimenting with it.
其他大学也一样 还在临床试验中
Others, too. It's highly experimental.
由于得了渐冻症 教授在控制他的声匣时
Due to the ALS, the professor has been having trouble
一直都困难重重
using his voice box control.
脑波通路”能瞬间产生声音
The Cerebral- path generates the voice instantaneously.
是从这里植入的
It was implanted here.
医生 从我的角度来看
Um, Doctor, it- it seems to me like
似乎在大脑里植入一个异物
implanting a foreign object into the brain
就是导致他出现状况的原因
could be what is causing this issue?
植入物很有可能会引起感染和炎症
An implant could certainly cause infection and inflammation.
我建议咨♥询♥一下做手术的那位外科医生
I recommend consulting with the surgeon who performed the operation
考虑立即将植入物移除
and consider its immediate removal.
你们觉得这是造成他行为古怪的原因吗
Do you think this is the reason for the erratic behavior?
有可能 马斯克的团队给猴子植入了类似设备
Could be. Musk's team implanted a similar device into monkeys
据报道称有些猴子
and it was reported that some of them
经受了慢性感染 甚至出现自残行为
experienced chronic infection, even self- mutilation.
把异物放进脑子里也太疯狂了
lt's insane to put something in your brain.
如果他在交流能力上
Well, Imean, if he was having difficulty
都有困难
with the power to communicate,
那他还有什么选择呢
then what choice did he have?
我也不好说 把嘴闭上不行吗
I don't know. Shutting up?
听着 教廷还等着我们的调查结果呢
Look, the Vatican is still going to want to hear from us.
你们能…调查一下这个植入芯片吗
Can you, uh...look into this implant?
好 当然
Yeah. Sure.
修女 你就不能让我好好睡…
Sister. Are you never gonna let me get a full night's. ...
是什么声音 老鼠吗
What is that? Rats?
是恶魔
Demons.
修女 别管了
Sister, let it go.
我明天早上就去买♥♥烟熏器
I'm gonna get fumigators in the morning.
帮我把这个移开
Help me move this.
大半夜的 -帮我一把
lt's midnight. Help me.
好了 就是那边
There we are. Right there.
这是什么鬼东西弄的
What in the world did that?
你要干什么
What are you doing? !
你都不知道里面有什么东西
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表