剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
不会 德门特神父会过去
No, Father Dement will.
谢谢你 修女
Thank you, Sister.
我 我
I- I. ...
很抱歉我曾评判过你
I'm sorry I judged you.
我们会彼此评判
We judged each other.
也许我该去驱魔现场
Maybe I should go to the exorcism.
是 是的 拜托了
Yes. Yes. Please.
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry, what?
克莉 克莉丝汀 听不清你说话
Kris... Kristen, it's hard to hear you.
安迪出现了冠心病的症状
Andy had a coronary issue.
我一整天都在医院
I've been at the hospital all day.
我天 他怎么样了
BEN: Oh, my God, uh, how is he?
医生认为他应该能撑过来 但是
The doctors think he'll survive, but, um...
让大卫替他祈祷
yeah, tell David to pray?
绝对的 好 有事随时联♥系♥我们
BEN: Definitely, yeah. Uh, keep us posted on his condition.
好 我会的
Okay. I will.
晚点再谈 拜
I'll talk to you soon. Bye.
所有神圣的殉道者
AlI holy martyrs,
都为我们代祷
intercede for us.
圣西尔维斯特 圣格列高利
St. Sylvester, St. Gregory,
圣安布罗斯 圣奥古斯丁
St. Ambrose, St. Augustine,
圣杰罗姆 圣马丁 所有圣医
St. Jerome, St. Martin, all holy doctors.
圣安东尼 圣本尼迪克特 所有圣洁的处♥女♥和寡妇
St. Anthony, St. Benedict, all holy virgins and widows,
也为我们一同祈求吧
make intercession for us!
请发发善心
Be merciful.
放过我们吧
Spare us, O Lord.
主啊 请您恩待我们
Graciously hear us, O Lord.
助我们摆脱一切邪恶 -你在看什么
From all evil deliver us. - What are you seeing?
一个恶魔
ANDREA: A demon.
远离一切罪恶 远离一切愤怒
DEMENT: From all sin, from your wrath.
它长什么样
What does it look like?
远离怒火 仇恨
DEMENT: From anger, hatred.
很大
Large.
我很快回来
I'll be right back.
克莉丝汀的老公出事了
Something's wrong with Kristen's husband.
她想让我们为他祈祷
She wanted you to pray for him.
出什么事了 -心跳骤停
What's wrong? - His heart stopped.
我天 -嗯 而且
Oh, my God. - Yeah, and...
不 -发发善心吧
· No! - DEMENT: Be merciful.
主啊 求您恩待我们
Graciously hear us, O Lord.
我们是罪人 请求您听见我们
We sinners, we beg you to hear us!
修女
Sister?
修修女 你还好吗
S- Sister, are you okay?
我们求您听见我们的祈祷
DEMENT: We beg you, hear us!
多吃点 为什么不呢
Suck up more words. Why not?
怎么回事
What's going on?
怎么
What's...?
怎么了 -斯图尔特 斯图尔特 你还好吗
What's going...? - Stuart? Stuart, are you okay?
我觉得 我觉得是
I think...I think so.
怎么了
What happened?
发生什么了
KRISTEN: So, how did it happen?
我是说 我突然能说话了
I mean, my words are all back.
我们也是
DAVID: Ours, too.
驱魔好像起作用了
The exorcism seemed to work.
那边一切都还好吗
How's everything over there?
嗯 就是
Um, yeah, it's, uh...
不好说 我
It's hard to tell, I...
我在安迪身边找到了一个针管
I found a hypodermic needle on Andy.
是啊 我知道
Yeah. I know.
你需要什么帮助吗
You need anything?
不用 谢谢 我
No, thank you, I'll, um...
我再联♥系♥你吧
I'll just stay in touch.
好 拜
AlI right. Bye.
好的 拜拜
Okey dokey. Bye- bye.
嘿 亲爱的 -嘿
Hey, baby. - Hey.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
没事
Good, good.
我好像醒过来了
Think I'm waking up.
怎么回事
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
昨晚 我 我不知道
Last night, I...I don't know.
我发现你躺在
I found you on the.
女儿们房♥间的地板上
on the floor of the girls' room.
手里拿着一个针管
And you had a needle in your hand.
天
Oh, God.
安迪 我觉得我们得去
I think we need to look into
做成瘾治疗了
an addiction treatment program, Andy.
不
No.
亲爱的
Baby...
亲爱的
Baby.
我觉得你现在是否定阶段
I think you're in denial.
是别的
It's something else.
更糟糕的
It's something worse.
什么意思
Wh- What do you mean?
我不知道 但我需要离你
I don't know, but I need to stay away...
还有女儿们远点
from you and the girls.
亲爱的 我们可以做那个12步治疗
Baby, you can get into a 12- step program.
然后再给你约博格斯医生
And we'll get you sessions with Dr. Boggs...
不 这些都没用 克莉丝汀
Oh, no, we're beyond that, Kristen.
我害怕自己会伤害你
I'm scared that I'm gonna hurt you.
我必须离开
I have to go.
但是
But.
你要去哪呢
Where?
在纽约北部有个精神病院
There's a psychiatric hospital
我研究过了
in upstate New York I've been researching,
叫莱克瑟-米勒精神病院
the Lexer- Miller Institute.
不不不 亲爱的 你不需要
No, no, no. Baby, you don't need that.
那是给精神病患者待的地方
That's for psychotics.
克莉丝汀 我需要恢复
Kristen, I need to recover.
我不知道这是什么
I don't know what it is...
但我需要离开你
but I need separation from you.
你们所有人
All of you.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我们要怎么办啊
: What are we gonna do?
我不知道 我需要时间
I don't know, I just need time.
我只想要回我们原来的生活 -我知道
I just want our old life back. - I know.
我们会拿回来的
We'll get it back.
好 -好
Okay. Okay.
我爱你 -我爱你
I love you. I love you.
我们得保持通话
We just have to keep talking.
好 好 -好
Yeah, yeah. - Yeah.
我们会通话的 -我们会通话
So we'll talk. - We'll talk. Uh- huh.
OCRTeam@China_sky
欢迎关注微博“OCRTeam”
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表