剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
Do you really think that magic water
能让坏蛋变好吗
can turn the bad to the good?
邪恶跟你有没有
Evil is not about whether or not
受洗或者去教堂无关
you've been baptized or go to church.
真正的邪恶在于…
True evil is about.
培养
nurturing,
如何训练
how to train
教育 养育一个孩子
to teach, to raise a child,
而我有世上
andI have
最完美的教师
the most perfect teacher,
养育人 母亲
nurturer, mother there is.
谢丽尔 -拜托
Sheryl? - Oh, please.
那个愚蠢的婊♥子♥连泰德·邦迪都训不好
That dumb bitch couldn't have trained Ted Bundy.
美国著名连环杀人犯
不
No.
真正的巴比伦淫♥妇♥
The true whore of Babylon.
象征性的邪恶人物 代表着一切暴虐和邪恶的事物
真正的耶洗别
The real Jezebel.
魔鬼的崇拜者 杀害了上帝的众先知
一个拒绝了上帝和信念的人
Someone who has rejected God and faith.
一个背叛丈夫的淫♥荡♥的通奸者
A lustful adulterer who has cheated on her husband,
被恶魔附身过
who has been demonically possessed,
还杀过人
who has murdered a man.
敌基♥督♥真正的母亲…
The true mother of the Antichrist.
克里斯汀·布沙尔
...is Kristen Bouchard.
进来
Get in here.
别相信圣水 先生
Don't believe in the magic water, sir.
相信有着黑暗之心的母亲
Believe in a mother with a dark heart.
我要你十分钟内离开DF
I want you out of DF in ten minutes
否则安保就会把你从楼顶扔下去
or security will throw you off the roof.
你犯了个大… -我唯一犯的错
You're making a huge. ...- The only mistake I made
就是派你掌管事务
was putting you in charge.
不不不
Oh, no, no.
她将会接手
She'll be taking over.
你别想带走任何DF的知识产权
You aren't leaving with any of DF's IP.
我的笔记本摄像头自己打开了
My laptop camera turned on by itself.
不应该发生这种事的 -确实发生了
That shouldn't happen. - Well, it did.
然后当我试图关闭它时
And then, when I tried to turn it off,
它开始用拉丁语和英语骂我
it started swearing at me in Latin and English.
它用英语说了什么 -它叫我婊♥子♥
What did it say in English? - lt called me a bitch,
还威胁要杀了我
and it threatened to kill me.
这是你创建的哀思机器人吗
This was a created griefbot?
是的 -什么名字
Yes. What name?
你说什么
What, now?
你给了哀思机器人什么身份
What identity did you give the griefbot?
噢对 这个…这不重要
Oh, uh...Y- Yeah, that's- that's not important.
可能有用 -不 在这件事上不重要
It could be. No, i- it...it's not, here.
可以给我们看一下聊天记录吗 -我删掉了
Can we read the exchange? - Uh, I- I erased it.
没事的 我们服务器上有记录
Oh, that's okay. We have it on our servers.
我们可以调出来
We can bring it up.
其实没必…
Oh. Uh, that's not nec...
大卫 我可以跟你谈一谈吗
Uh, David, can I talk to you for a second?
当然
Sure.
昨晚我试着跟安迪交谈
So, last night, I tried conversing with Andy......
安迪的化身
an avatar of Andy...
但由于他不相信上帝和恶魔
but because he didn't believe in God and the devil,
那四个词语在他身上没效果
the four words didn't work on him.
很合理 -所以…
Makes sense. So...
我就输入了你的名字
I put your name in.
我只是想看看会有什么变化
I just wanted to see how that would change things.
那有什么变化呢
And how did it change things?
那个...
Well, uh...
我觉得你就快要知道了
I think you're about to find out.
我被附身了 -不只是那样
Ibecame possessed? - Not just that.
你的化身一直把话题扯到…
Your avatar kept turning things...
性方面
sexual.
不是我促使它这样的
It was not at my prompting.
谢谢你的提醒
Thanks for the warning.
我觉得这就是人工智能的工作方式
You know, I think it's just the way Al works.
为了吸引你的注意
lt does whatever it can
无所不用其极 -抚摸你
to keep you engaged. Touching you.
把你放倒在床上 -那个 不好意思
Laying you on your bed. Oh, uh, sorry. Yeah.
你现在躺在床上吗 -不...
Are you on your bed now? - No, it's,
不好意思 -不在
uh...excuseme? - No.
那就躺下去
Then lie down.
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
你想给我看什么 -你能快进一下吗
What do you want to show me? - Can you fast- forward?
在后面 -把你的内♥裤♥拉下去
lt's later. - Pull your panties down
就几厘米
just a few inches.
我就展示给你看
I'll show you.
我听起来真的像这样吗
Is that really what I sound like?
我会握住你的手
I'll take your hand.
向下伸... -抱歉 但你们有
Reaching down......Sorry, but do you have a...
搜索功能之类的吗
search function or anything?
因为真的在很后面
Because it is, it is...truly, it's much later.
向我祈祷吧
Precare ad me
拉丁语
你的荣耀而神圣的君主
tuum solum regem gloriosum atque sacrum.
你会拉丁语吗
Do you know Latin?
会
Yes, uh...
”向我祈祷吧 你的荣耀而神圣的君主”
"Pray to me, your glorious king and holy one. "
我们之间还好吧
We're still good, right?
你是说因为我的化身想跟你做♥爱♥吗
You mean because my avatar tried to have sex with you?
我们之间很好
Yeah, we're good.
那就好
Good.
我们还在想你去哪了呢
Hey. We were wondering where you went.
不好意思 我以为我是在来这里的路上
Yeah, sorry. Ithought I was on my way here.
还打扮得这么新潮
And with such a new fashion sense.
太阳眼镜
Sunglasses?
它能缓解我的头痛
They're supposed to help me with my headaches.
好的 那费多拉帽呢 你...
Right. And the fedora? You...
你要带它重归潮流吗
you bringing that back into style?
什…
Wh.
真奇怪
Weird.
我不记得戴上过这个
I don't remember putting this on.
奇怪的不止这个
You know, that's not all that's weird.
你还有一个…
You got a...
一顶锡纸帽呢 老兄
a tinfoil hat there, buddy.
你还好吗 本
Are you okay, Ben?
天啊
Oh, God. Oh...
偏头痛吗
Migraine?
是的 这次很痛 -来
Uh, yeah, a bad one. Here.
重新戴上这个
Put this back on.
有用吗 -没有
Does that help? - No.
这样呢
How about...this?
本
Ben?
没错
Yeah. lt's...
不痛了
lt's gone.
锡纸帽
Tinfoil hat.
最初你是怎么想到要戴这个的
What made you decide to put that on in the first place?
不知道 -谢谢
No idea. Thank you.
你们给我们的编码员提供了一个新的思路
You've given our coders a new thought.
我们今晚会给你们发送一个补丁 干得漂亮
We'll send you a patch tonight. Good job.
帽子不错
Nice hat.
我找霍华德·道格特医生 谢谢
Dr. Howard Doggett, please.
诊疗室
我有些偏头痛
I havethesemigraines.
偏头痛只是微小的电子风暴
Migraines are justtiny electrical storms.
很大一部分患者的症状
And a large percentage of sufferers experience symptos
与雷暴和大雨
that correlate with thunderstorms
有密切关系 -哦 但这锡纸帽...
and heavy rain. - Yeah, but a tinfoil hat?
哦 这个给你
Oh, here.
把这个戴上就行了
Record Just wearthis over it.
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表